What's new

Indian army running short of ammunition

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think both are true

Thank you at last an incredible honest Indian. This is what I have been wanting our Indian brothers to admit. that is their army chief is a liar and their procurement is incompetent. Bravo Nitin for having balls to admit truth.

Thank you at last an incredible honest Indian. This is what I have been wanting our Indian brothers to admit. that is their army chief is a liar and their procurement is incompetent. Bravo Nitin for having balls to admit truth.

Hey I said the same.. Looks like you just dont like me :(

Hey I said the same.. Looks like you just dont like me :(

Sorry mate didn't realise. so you too agree Indian procurement is incompetent and Indian army chief is a liar. Well done honesty is best policy

we dont need our nukes to take out pakhistan ... a quarter or our army is more than enuff...

Army needs ammunition to fight with .... Logistics , anyone ?

Sorry mate didn't realise. so you too agree Indian procurement is incompetent and Indian army chief is a liar. Well done honesty is best policy

Yeah.. I dont mind calling a Spade a Spade.. In India we don't blindly worship anything in a uniform :D

case in point the recent dhap Gen VK singh got for trying to go up against the democratic govt.. Imagine that ever happening in Pakistan.. Benazir tried that and got blown up and now an ex president of Pakistan is a wanted fugitive on Interpol list for murder.. So in a nutshell, I would rather have an exaggerating Army chief than a criminal and murderer President :)

Yeah.. I dont mind calling a Spade a Spade.. In India we don't blindly worship anything in a uniform :D

case in point the recent dhap Gen VK singh got for trying to go up against the democratic govt.. Imagine that ever happening in Pakistan.. Benazir tried that and got blown up and now an ex president of Pakistan is a wanted fugitive on Interpol list for murder.. So in a nutshell, I would rather have an exaggerating Army chief than a criminal and murderer President :)

Why you guys need to go off topic? You mean your chief of army is a liar?

Thats why we got

16 of these
C-17_test_sortie.jpg

12 of these
RAAF_Lockheed_Martin_C-130J-30_YPMC_Creek.jpg

:help::buba_phone::dance3:

Supply routes are most important during wartime. You cant really expect to refill most of your ammo thru these crafts because a smart enemy would make these transport planes a priority target.

You aren't as smart as you may think bud, take heed from your general. He has the balls to least admit something is wrong. Better be safe than sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom