What's new

Indian army running short of ammunition

Status
Not open for further replies.
here the trolls are at full throttle and banned will be indians:lol:
few are given free hand;)

LOL I hope that I'm not on your troll list..because it's true that Bankbro said that war between India and China will be the long one on other thread..so I just scientifically request an explaination on how one can consider to fight a long duration war with two days of munitions?

LOL I hope that I'm not on your troll list..because it's true that Bankbro said that war between India and China will be the long one on other thread..so I just scientifically request an explaination on how one can consider to fight a long duration war with two days of munitions?

I think we all accept if Chinese went into war with India Chinese troops would take about 4 hours to get to Dehli. maybe that's why Indian procurement don't think its necessary to have munitions for more than two days??

Do you have a tendency to troll around ? ... I just saw you showing your psychological obsession with Pakistan in another thread ...

Either it was corruption free or you didn't choose the best one ? ... :azn:
Which is more appropriate ?

I have stopped to entertain personal attack..:tongue:

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

I think we all accept if Chinese went into war with India Chinese troops would take about 4 hours to get to Dehli. maybe that's why Indian procurement don't think its necessary to have munitions for more than two days??

i think chinese will hardly take 2 hours...and if pakistan joins them than make it 1 :lol:

You go every where with China Uncle?? :rofl:

btw, look a little to the east of Bihar and west of Arunachal Pradesh and then at my avatar, and then relook at your post i quoted above.. I am sure you will feel silly :)

You just cant help it can you? You are off topic. we are talking about Indian chief being a liar or Indian procurement being incompetent here.

btw abhijitsingh I could put your that sikh temple which was trampled on by Indian troops as an avatar .

First you are going off topic. Don't forget who has point 5353. Didn't your nation of 1 billion need assistance from a country of 4 million lol. Back to topic Indians can never withstand an attack from a country of similar size for 2 days so whats the point of having munitions for more than two days??

well you have to understand how things work in India... india is not in control of her military,,, poor military has to beg for each and every thing from MOD... MOD are the guys with 100s of indian bureaucrates and a dozen of elected officials .... these IAS officers are the ones who make the decisions about procurement's army asks.. minister is the last one to sign and is interface between financial ministry which has 1000s IAS and few ministers ...

so Indian army has to really pressurize these 1000 odd aged mostly corrupt and aged beurocrats which dont knw the difference between a AK 47 and a nuclear armed nuke submarine.. and the best way to do this and the most moral way(not like taking over the govt like in pakistan) is to go and cry to media this puts catalysts in decision making.. by end of this month you will hear news that hundered of crores of contract is issued for bofors rounds or 7.5 mm rounds to some ordinance board ,,, end of story...

Pacifist Indians sure do look gullible.

I have stopped to entertain personal attack..:tongue:

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

i think chinese will hardly take 2 hours...and if pakistan joins them than make it 1 :lol:

Especially if what Indian chief is true and Indian army has no munitions

I must lodge an PIL petition that should force Indian MoD to sell 44 hours worth of ammo because that just going to be wasted..

the indian chief was talking about live ammunition not about reserve ammunition

10 mins later the fallout will take out half of India.

I think half of India will be a good price to pay for the world to get rid of Pakistan permanently.. Unfortunately a lot of Indian Bros wont agree.. So not gonna happen :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom