What's new

Indian army running short of ammunition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who the hell needs ammo???
Dear pakis few of these big bombs will be sufficient for you.:azn:
432163_391690944179180_317472438267698_1667216_37428705_n.jpg

but then only problem will be PAF can return this baby 22000lb “Grand Slam earthquake bomb

3340856-notice_the_2_lovebirds_on_the_bomb_Karachi_Karachi.jpg

Karachi%20-%20Air%20Museum%20-%20Bombs%20-%2001%20copy.jpg

401081491_14698a70df_z.jpg

India will have to get a honest chief of army and solve its inadequate procurement problem before it can call itself super power designate

Ok so you think Indian army chief is a liar. That's fine. It does seem somewhat dubious what he is saying.

not liar but a strategist who knows how to get whats needed for winning a WAR ... we indians respect him a lot... even our supreme court offered him an exit from the case and told him we will not give any verdict on this matter(age row)... but he told them just do your duty and after the verdict ... supreme court told him .. They are PROUD to have a General like him :)... he knows best ...

but to laugh at your own statement - isnt that even more lame (isnt it)?
No! Laughing is always good.. Releases endorphins in your system..

Tell me what do you think - Is the chief a liar or is your army running so low on ammunition?
I personally believe he is speaking the truth - surely he wouldnt be in charge if he didnt know what he was talking about?
Dont think he is lying.. Could be bad reporting or selective leaking to bolster the Army budget just before the annual budget session. As I was telling Aryan, in India, unlike in Pakistan, army can not take what ever they want at will.. They are dependent on convincing the civilian govt of the need.. Since you guys in Pakistan dont have that disadvantage, and Army can pretty much do what they want with the treasury, you dont see such situations..

India will have to get a honest chief of army and solve its inadequate procurement problem before it can call itself super power designate

Hopefully that is your final conclusion and an end to the ridiculous discussion.

Wow what a troll feast this thread has gone on to become and all thanks to one guy, It is a bit of concern if there is depleted ammo, but this is peace time and the army chief's concerns will be effectively addressed by St.Anthony, he has proved himself to be quite good at his job. Defense Procurements in India is a serious drawback owing to the bureaucracy and the slowness but, rest assured the issue will be addressed as all issues are.

This thread was opened by an Indian member to show us all what the Indian chief of Army is saying publically about the ammunition reserves you have. Subsequently dozens of indians have put posts up saying its not true etc etc. You now insinuate this thread has become a troll feast? I suggest you voice your concerns at your fellow Indians and stop living in denial and blaming everything else.
I think its more than "a bit of a concern" - its an extremely serious flaw and i hope what you say resolves the issues.

Mate admit it its not just this chief of army who is complaining about procurement. Indian army production/procurement is simply very poor when compared to a country of similar size say like china or with a country with pretensions of being a super power

sir,
what part of the post didn't you understand, there is short supply in artillery and air defense units. everyone from bae, singapore kinetics bofors to denel defense is black listed, procurement is slow hence shortsupply. Levels are dangerously low, Ministry of defense needs to pay heed, hence write a letter to the minister and break it to the media..... Who said that our procurement is excellent, our procurement process is hellishly complicated when compared to china or that matter pakistan.

democratic systems need loads of redtape, psuedo-accountability, inter departmental transfers, and governmen has the say in in every transaction. for china, its a strictly autocratics systems hence lesser redundancy, for pakistan, neraly every important establishment is run by the army so no problems in getting things done for the army... India because of its system is slower but somehow still works

Dont think he is lying.. Could be bad reporting or selective leaking to bolster the Army budget just before the annual budget session. As I was telling Aryan, in India, unlike in Pakistan, army can not take what ever they want at will.. They are dependent on convincing the civilian govt of the need.. Since you guys in Pakistan dont have that disadvantage, and Army can pretty much do what they want with the treasury, you dont see such situations..

Ok so if he is not a liar then India have only two days munitions??

buddy honest chief... please dont go there , should I remind you of the past chiefs you have had...

Why are you so obsessed with Pakistan. Even your chief of army is a liar or inadequate procurement becomes a knock Pakistan matter??? why? Why?

which section should i start a new thread Pakistani Strategic thought in?

buddy honest chief... please dont go there , should I remind you of the past chiefs you have had...

Misdemeanors of our chiefs do not mitigate the misdemeanors of your chief. There are threads on forum where you can go knock Pakistani army chiefs. but here we are attempting to talk about what Indian chief said but Indians keep wanting to go off topic

Ok so if he is not a liar then India have only two days munitions??
ok.. assume we have two days worth of ammunition for arty and airdefence... I hope you still understand it might exceed quantitatively the stores for a week of pakistan....

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

Misdemeanors of our chiefs do not mitigate the misdemeanors of your chief. There are threads on forum where you can go knock Pakistani army chiefs. but here we are attempting to talk about what Indian chief said but Indians keep wanting to go off topic

do you understand the meaning of misdemeanor??? thats the more important question here... I exactlt know what you are trying to do here and I am catching the bait just for fun on a sunday morning. In the end with depleted stores we can still outgun you in a duel...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom