What's new

Indian army running short of ammunition

Status
Not open for further replies.
could you please do that?

name it Pakistani Intentions/ strategic thought or something.

Nope. you are the one that wants to discuss go ahead start a thread. here I think most Indian members are suggesting their Army Chief is a liar and dishonest

Its taken over 100 posts for an Indian member to come on here and accept the chief is a liar and your army is incompetant in matters of procurement. Any country that has an army your size has serious flaws in your army if things like this are true. Got to give credit to Nitin at least the guy is honest. If the rest of you chaps could accept the truth then that would help but continious denial and personal abuse wont help your cause - in fact its really embarrassing to watch you dodge the truth!

Dear sir,

If a few members here actually used the presence of mind to understand that the indicated areas of ammunition shortage is in artillery and air defence, it brings no surprise as Indian artillery is long overdue in procurement and hence short handed. It is fact known to any one who can comprehend defense matters and simple english. It is also not surprising as there are shortages in air defence as quite a few systems under procurement haven't yet been commissioned.

Usually these things are under red tape and not meant for te media unless, it is decided to leak such information to bring the government under pressure. A.K Anthony has been too stringent on defense procurement procedures causing delays and blacklisting of many companies at the cost of nations safety. Sometime a balance between accountability and operational readiness is required.

now from the comments of few pakistani members here , it is evident that you do not want to acknowledge the complexity in workings of military-government interactions and rather play the lamb here to declare either chief is a liar or incompetency in army. the most ridiculous part is this coming from members whose countries generals have been notorious when it comes to discipline or protocol!

But if the only 2 wars India can get involved in will get over in 4 hours(China defeats India).....

So India has not planned a resistance organization that will make the life of Chinese communists miserable once they take over? What is the resistance going to fight with if they don't have ammo ?

Nope. you are the one that wants to discuss go ahead start a thread. here I think most Indian members are suggesting their Army Chief is a liar and dishonest

Yes, I will do. unless, you want to play a word game, What they might be suggesting is that India Army Chief could be using tactics to make Babus spend more money and time on Military requirements. It's his Job.

Dear sir,

If a few members here actually used the presence of mind to understand that the indicated areas of ammunition shortage is in artillery and air defence, it brings no surprise as Indian artillery is long overdue in procurement and hence short handed. It is fact known to any one who can comprehend defense matters and simple english. It is also not surprising as there are shortages in air defence as quite a few systems under procurement haven't yet been commissioned.

Usually these things are under red tape and not meant for te media unless, it is decided to leak such information to bring the government under pressure. A.K Anthony has been too stringent on defense procurement procedures causing delays and blacklisting of many companies at the cost of nations safety. Sometime a balance between accountability and operational readiness is required.

now from the comments of few pakistani members here , it is evident that you do not want to acknowledge the complexity in workings of military-government interactions and rather play the lamb here to declare either chief is a liar or incompetency in army. the most ridiculous part is this coming from members whose countries generals have been notorious when it comes to discipline or protocol!

Mate admit it its not just this chief of army who is complaining about procurement. Indian army production/procurement is simply very poor when compared to a country of similar size say like china or with a country with pretensions of being a super power

Yeah... all our cold start theory is a blatant lie. We will nuke pakistan the moment PLA attacks us. :cheesy:
oooppss... i just revealed the masterplan.

You need to then tone up your sarcasm abilities.. A sarcasm that has to be explained :-)rofl:) is pretty lame ;)

but to laugh at your own statement - isnt that even more lame (isnt it)?
Tell me what do you think - Is the chief a liar or is your army running so low on ammunition?
I personally believe he is speaking the truth - surely he wouldnt be in charge if he didnt know what he was talking about?

So India has not planned a resistance organization that will make the life of Chinese communists miserable once they take over? What is the resistance going to fight with if they don't have ammo ?

Nah! the resistance will be fought with the supplies Indian resistance force will capture from Chinese Supply depots.. Why waste money on ammo when you can get it for free.. Along with a side order of Chinese haka noodles

Well, one of the requirements for some one indulging in sarcasm is to understand his audience.. Else he just ends up looking like a fool like you did..

btw, what do 3 stars after MY denote..??? You really need to work on your communication skills

Only wise Indian mentioned on these forums at the moment is your general. Rest of you Indian expert analysts here are the laughing stock of PDF.

my A$$, not surprised I have to spoon feed you about basic language filters in modern forums. What a dumb person I am talking to..

Wow what a troll feast this thread has gone on to become and all thanks to one guy, It is a bit of concern if there is depleted ammo, but this is peace time and the army chief's concerns will be effectively addressed by St.Anthony, he has proved himself to be quite good at his job. Defense Procurements in India is a serious drawback owing to the bureaucracy and the slowness but, rest assured the issue will be addressed as all issues are.

Good point

or 5. New Indian battle management plan: All battles will have be lost within 48 hrs?

Refining it.

The war must be on 2 fronts and must not last for more than 2 days.

Anyway i believe the army chief is trying to manipulate things after hanging up his uniform.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom