What's new

Indian Army post ambushed along LoC, casualties feared

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cut all diplomatic relations with Pakistan. Call an artillery strike at any thing that moves close to LAC. "laathon ki bhoot baathon se nahi maante" (the ghosts of the kicks, do not listen to the talks)

Don't let your Indian dead soldiers cheapens the word martyr. The losers in a battle got killed. Simple as that.

Can you enlighten us with your knowledge of the word "Martyr" Who is called Martyr and why

That would be the conduct of very very few IA soldiers.
Nothing in compare to what PA did to their own Muslim citizen in 71. Millions were murdered by PA nothing in compare to just thousands killed in kashmir in over 2 decade of insurgency.

Since habitually you are itching to drag in 1971 here, let me knock it to you, sadly in wars many untoward incidents and atrocities do take place, however it goes to the credit of your nation that same happened in Punjab and Gujarat in peace time while your security forces stood by to watch. !!

This was an ambush, not a battle.

In the last battle we actually fought, your government refused to accept 3,000+ dead Pakistani soldiers, denying them their final rites.

How much lower could your leaders sink? They refused to accept the very men who guard their country with their lives.

It was the IA that had to bury them with honours.

That's the difference.

Naahhha dont talk about honour to this guy.

In the last battle we actually fought, your government refused to accept 3,000+ dead Pakistani soldiers, denying them their final rites.

How much lower could your leaders sink? They refused to accept the very men who guard their country with their lives.

That's the difference.

Allah is punishing them for all their crimes. Don't you see. Every day a bomb blast. If they don't change their mentality, Allah will wipe them from the face of the earth.

So they kill us and we kill them. The cycle goes on. Entire world must be laughing at us.

Yes indeed, and what follows is this severe mental anguish of our fellow Indians through this thread...

I hereby rest my case...

R.I.P brave soldiers...

We don't need to make any such effort as Indian suicides and shooting own colleagues in occupied Kashmir is enough to prove indian army is demoralize already

Well What a way to measure a force's motivation level with few incidents of individual issues....

Since habitually you are itching to drag in 1971 here, let me knock it to you, sadly in wars many untoward incidents and atrocities do take place, however it goes to the credit of your nation that same happened in Punjab and Gujarat in peace time while your security forces stood by to watch. !!

i have been seeing you for long dint expect this from you.we are talking about war not riots.please see the difference.

rip to bravos.

general-musharraf-proud-of-kargil-war.jpg

When you are done amusing yourself with cartoons, get yourself enlightened with some ground realities.....from your own kind.

Tehelka - The People's Paper

i have been seeing you for long dint expect this from you.we are talking about war not riots.please see the difference.

In war, they say shoot first ask questions later.....hope you will understand the scenarios.

When you are done amusing yourself with cartoons, get yourself enlightened with some ground realities.....from your own kind.

Tehelka - The People's Paper

In war, they say shoot first ask questions later.....hope you will understand the scenarios.

C'mon man. You go about propounding failed lines of argument. Pakistan failed in its objectives with Kargil. Which in any generals view would be a failure/loss
Now let us get back to the topic at hand.

RIP for the brave sons.

I think the generals at the LOC should be given more free hand to tackle situations like this. We can always say sorry later.

That's the difference.

The prelude to an ambush suggests there must have been an invasion; first the Chinese and now the Pakistanis. How embarrassing this must all be for the indians. Being invaded left, right and centre......:azn:
As for throwing imaginary numbers that you gleaned from your "highly respectable" media about Pakistan war dead, I am confident that it pales into insignificance compared to Indian war dead.........entirely understandable considering your penchant for over zealous breeding

In the interim you may go and bury your failed soldiers with honours but don't forget to promote the survivor to the rank of major general ;)

Cut all diplomatic relations with Pakistan. Call an artillery strike at any thing that moves close to LAC. "laathon ki bhoot baathon se nahi maante" (the ghosts of the kicks, do not listen to the talks)

The Chu** babus and politicians are sitting safe in the capital and treat the jawans as cannon fodders. As usual, these chu** will cry loud for few days and then everything will go to normal. They hope to make peace with a neighbor that cannot even maintain peace and order in its own land.

Narendra Modi, Gujarat Chief Minister
From China's intrusions to Pakistan's ambushes- UPA Government has been absolutely lax in securing Indian borders. When will Centre wake up?

Arun Jaitley, Leader of Opposition in Rajya Sabha
There are serious foreign policy issues. So whoever gives the answers will be required to answer those. Therefore, the members saying that the PM giving a statement, will be more appropriate

Omar Abdullah, Chief Minister, Jammu and Kashmir
These incidents don\'t help efforts to normalise or even improve relations with Pak & call in to question the Pak Govt\\\'s recent overtures.

RPN Singh, Minister of State for Home
If Pakistan wants better relations with India then this is not the way. Defenece Minister and External Affairs minister would make a statement on this issue.

Shahnawaz Hussain, BJP leader
Pakistan is violating every day but we are flying doves. Pakistan has to be answered in a language they understand. We are a large country and we have shown large heartedness, but sometimes tough action needs to be taken.

Farooq Abdullah, National Conference chief
India can't take this lying down. Killing and infiltration must end, but talks must continue.

Rajeev Shukla, Congress leader and Minister of State for Parliamentary Affairs
I think it is very unfortunate incident. We will act according to the provision. We will take necessary actions.

Gurudas Dasgupta, Left leader
Condemn the incident but talks should go on.

Mulayam Singh Yadav, Samajwadi Party chief
There is grave danger on the border, we've been warning this government. Both China and Pakistan are attacking India.

Ajay Maken, Congress leader
Shri Rahul Gandhi has expressed shock and pain at the cowardly killing of 5 of our jawans by Pakistan. He also urged the government to take this provocative act by Pak at the highest level.

Ghulam Nabi Azad, Union Minister

We always wanted that we should share a good relation with our neighboring countries but I think they take advantage of this attitude

Yashwant Sinha, BJP leader
Congress must clarify if they\'re with Pak or India. Why is the PM missing and where is the Leader of the House? Who is there to listen to us?

Millions killed is a genocide not some unoutwards incidents.

Lot worse has happened to Hindus, christians Shias, ahmadis in Pakistan and your security agencies who unlike their Indian counterparts are totally independent of civilians control have also stood and watched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom