What's new

Indian Army plans certain changes in its uniforms

The US Army has trained and given weapons to your Army since the 1950s to 2010s. The British Support and training ended in majority by 1950s. The US took over after the british. Many units in your military like your Special Forces the SSG or Pakistani Marines or Pakistani Rangers were all inspired and Trained by the US. You copied the US uniforms and Patterns. The Camo And uniform used by your SSG which is a US woodland Pattern with Older BDU style uniform came from the US. The US has influence over many states over in Asia, Europe and Middle East including over there military fashion, Training and Weapons.
We were and still are more influenced by the British than US. Even our basics are different...We have British Salute. But, yes, in recent decades, we have also inspired a lot from the US.

What do you mean we copy? You copied the Pattern and Style of American Uniforms For generations now after replacing British Style Uniforms. US never copied anything from you. Many countries around the world has adopted US/NATO Style Patterns or Camo so India having similar style doesn’t make it copying.
OK.

The Indians attack you because you attack them over the same things. Even things not even related to Pakistan and internal matters of India. Pakistanis and Indians are equal in there hatred for each other. One is not better than the other. You blame the Indians and Indians will blame you the cycle continues.
OK.

Yeah but modern PA uniform is inspired British multi cam.

Pakistani Army uses a Semi-Digital Arid/Desert Pattern not Multi-Cam or MTP which has no Digital Components to it and also has a different color pallet as well. The MTP itself was created by Crye Precision the US Based company that made Multi-Cam after changing it fit british needs like adding slightly bigger shapes like the Previous DPM.

Kindly go through any forum where Indians and Pakistanis are member, you will find that Indians are the ones who pickup a fight and use worst language, bharat rakshak is best example.

I am pretty sure Pakistanis must have said something that must have provoked an Indian response. The Indians I know are nice people don’t start things unless you provoke them. I am pretty sure you Pakistanis are same as well. I seen both Indians and Pakistanis use Bad Language against each other and there religions on Social Media Platforms and YouTube. Both Indians and Pakistanis should just stop talking about anything related to Religion, Foreign Policy, Food and Defense with Each other in my opinion because it always leads to fights and abuse.

We were and still are more influenced by the British than US. Even our basics are different...We have British Salute. But, yes, in recent decades, we have also inspired a lot from the US.

OK.

OK.

The British Influence in the Pakistani Army ends with Ranks, Salute, Heraldry and Regimental System rest are American in nature. The British Influence Largely ended with 1950s like i said before and then after US Armed Force started training your military and started reforms. The Doctrines, Tactics, Training and Equipment used by Pakistani Army are influenced by or Comes from US in one way or the other. The Indian Army is still more influenced by the British than Pakistani Military.

Photos of any suggested pattern?

I am Pretty Sure it’s either Going to be Digital or Semi-Digital as they are the most popular and Widely used patterns in the world right now.

Yeah I know multicam arid.
Screenshot_20200119-190854_Chrome.jpg

Pakistani Army uses a Semi-Digital Arid/Desert Pattern not Multi-Cam or MTP which has no Digital Components to it and also has a different color pallet as well. The MTP itself was created by Crye Precision the US Based company that made Multi-Cam after changing it fit british needs like adding slightly bigger shapes like the Previous DPM.

What do you mean we copy? You copied the Pattern and Style of American Uniforms For generations now after replacing British Style Uniforms. US never copied anything from you. Many countries around the world has adopted US/NATO Style Patterns or Camo so India having similar style doesn’t make it copying.

your style of writing indicates you are another indiot pretending to be American.
Its so easy to spot indiot these days.

your style of writing indicates you are another indiot pretending to be American.
I am not pretending to be anybody. LoL why are Pakistanis like you so paranoid and obsessed about Indians? and also why are you attacking me? I didn’t say anything about your country.

Last edited:
The Indians attack you because you attack them over the same things. Even things not even related to Pakistan and internal matters of India. Pakistanis and Indians are equal in there hatred for each other. One is not better than the other. You blame the Indians and Indians will blame you the cycle continues.
You're Indian origin. Why are you hiding that?

Love it when they pretend to be American with double US flags and non-committal profile names.

I am not pretending to be anybody. LoL why are Pakistanis like you so paranoid and obsessed about Indians? and also why are you attacking me? I didn’t say anything about your country.
Yah tell us which is your favorite football team and why?

Copying Pakistan yet again
Lol Indian army camo has pretty much stayed the same over several years while yours had changed multiple times trying to replicate the US Army as much as possible. Even the rich Gulf states also closely follow the NATO patterns. For instance, the Turkish Special Forces camo and gear is exactly outlined to that of their US counterparts. Several Army special forces including your SSG, our Para SF, Maroon Berets of the US, and several other spec ops teams use the angled maroon cap which doesn't mean they've copied each other.

Also, the color pattern hasn't been decided yet and it might change based on the terrain they're deployed in. There is no point wearing a dark olive green camo in the deserts of Rajasthan nor a light arid camo doesn't work in the jungles of NE.

Photos of any suggested pattern?
Nothing has been confirmed yet nor there are any indications that the camo will change but most likely it will. The only suggestions made so far are minor but might be styled similar to that of their NATO counterparts, most likely the US which several countries are influenced by. There was also a report last year that future IA uniforms will be customized based on prevailing terrain and weather

https://www.financialexpress.com/de...rent-terrains-and-weather-conditions/1580098/

Yah tell us which is your favorite football team and why?
New England Patriots and I like them because my favorite player plays for them and My Favorite Basketball Team is Detroit Pistons. If you still think that Indian I don’t care you people are paranoid lol. This is a Defense forum not English Class and my writing is more than enough for you to understand. If you find my Language lacking then so be it, I don’t care. I am just a humble defense enthusiast I don’t care about your on going feud and other bullShit you guys have with India.

Back
Top Bottom