What's new

Indian army officer recalled from United Nations on charges of s ex abuse

I gave you the world average and India average from the most cited, highest rated papers...and Human penis size variation spreads out on a Bell Curve......We are talking now basically the IQ difference between Ireland and Germany....Is Ireland and as advanced as Germany? probably not....but is living in Ireland as big a cultural shock for a German as say living in Haiti? NO

There are more factors than that, im just pointing out the most obvious ones and showing that what you are claiming is untrue.

I am saying Indians have higher testosterone than East Asia..not say compared to Afghanistan, Iran, Greater Middle East....I am talking everything east of Tajikistan

Most of Southeast Asia, Mongolia, and China (in some studies) have higher rankings than India in both average size and average height.

There are more factors than that, im just pointing out the most obvious ones and showing that what you are claiming is untrue.

Most of Southeast Asia, Mongolia, and China (in some studies) have higher rankings than India in both average size and average height.

Average Height Yes (interestingly Afghanis are shorter than Pakistanis and same as Indians but all are shorter than Sri Lankans) ..Average Penis size..show me the studies and I mean proper scientific journal studies and not charts of some pop culture websites..and I will take back my comment

There is no way China and East Asia can be bigger penis than India given that Indians are just about the world average..and there are over a billion blacks in the world and also a billion whites..one of those two races is super well endowed and the other is also above average..the maths then just doesnot add up

Indian men tend to have more testosterone than other Asian men, except for the Greater Middle East...right now they are ill-mannered and uncouth...but over time they will seduce women all over the world instead of raping them...then people won't be complaining, have patience..

Thankyou for accepting the fact that raping is bharat mata's national game.

Average Height Yes (interestingly Afghanis are shorter than Pakistanis and same as Indians but all are shorter than Sri Lankans) ..Average Penis size..show me the studies and I mean proper scientific journal studies and not charts of some pop culture websites..and I will take back my comment

Your the one trying to prove it, show me where India beats East Asians on these factors.

one of those two races is super well endowed and the other is also above average..the maths then just doesnot add up

This isn't true either, Blacks are similar to the rest of the world except the Congo which may be due to an error in the study that was conducted.

Your the one trying to prove it, show me where India beats East Asians on these factors.

This isn't true either, Blacks are similar to the rest of the world except the Congo which may be due to an error in the study that was conducted.

you are quoting that Target Map which has been known since years to be false..I am saying if you take time to search though Google scholar..you will find legitimate scientific studies of penis sizes..I stand by the fact that Chinese penis size is not as big as Indian...if you can give me scientific studies to prove the opposite then I will admit I am wrong..regarding Pakistani penis size, I cannot say anything as the Health Ministry in Pakistan never conducted any test to measure the erect penis size of Pakistani men..

fukin perv

CA2016 Indian Army LtCol Ajay Dogra cropped.jpg

Why are you guys discussing bick size on a thread about Indian army officer having been sent packing from UN missions on charges of sexually assaulting an Australian and an Egyptian woman?

Indian members' blaming of their countrymen's sexual assaults against foreign women on high testosterone levels and inches of their bick is the lowest low.

is raami pe yehi kaalay charnay chahiyyen.

Why are you guys discussing bick size on a thread about Indian army officer having been sent packing from UN missions on charges of sexually assaulting an Australian and an Egyptian woman?

Indian members' blaming of their countrymen's sexual assaults against foreign women on high testosterone levels and inches of their bick is the lowest low.

point was to settle unscientific rumours..as for the person in question..he should be given the death penalty..absolutely no mercy whatsoever..same as in the Rotherham case where the convicts got death penalty

two women officers from Australia and Egypt levelled s exual harassment charges against Col. Ajay Dogra of the Army Air Defence unit.

at last they dont even left UN peacekeeping forces.

that is really so disturbing.

Indians are sexual idiots. They follow their dik not brains.

i might agree with you
no im honestly agree with you.

point was to settle unscientific rumours..as for the person in question..he should be given the death penalty..absolutely no mercy whatsoever..same as in the Rotherham case where the convicts got death penalty
Should have started a new thread to settle the "rumor" once and for all.

Indian men tend to have more testosterone than other Asian men, except for the Greater Middle East...right now they are ill-mannered and uncouth...but over time they will seduce women all over the world instead of raping them...then people won't be complaining, have patience..
Rape and molestation is a sign of masculinity in India.....Well hope someone rapes your mother sister and daughter you sick fu(k

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom