What's new

Indian army officer recalled from United Nations on charges of s ex abuse

Indian men tend to have more testosterone than other Asian men, except for the Greater Middle East...right now they are ill-mannered and uncouth...but over time they will seduce women all over the world instead of raping them...then people won't be complaining, have patience..
.In middle.east and in europe.indians are known as.sweepers, toilet cleaner and lives very low.life. Admit today, cure tomorrow.

.In middle.east and in europe.indians are known as.sweepers, toilet cleaner and lives very low.life. Admit today, cure tomorrow.

in middle east men of south asian origins do a lot of manual jobs and also high paying jobs,,In Europe proper only highly educated Indians get in..same for Pakistanis...there may have been some changes though in the last 2 years due to refugee crisis with people feeling the violence from war in the NW Pak

you are quoting that Target Map which has been known since years to be false..I am saying if you take time to search though Google scholar..you will find legitimate scientific studies of penis sizes..I stand by the fact that Chinese penis size is not as big as Indian...if you can give me scientific studies to prove the opposite then I will admit I am wrong..regarding Pakistani penis size, I cannot say anything as the Health Ministry in Pakistan never conducted any test to measure the erect penis size of Pakistani men..

The studies I see all point to the opposite of what you claim, but you will just continue living in your bubble and call it fake.

Anyway im done, and if your really going this far to defend a rapist then you have far bigger issues than me calling Indian men unmanly.

There is a reason why they are called the Rape Capital of the world!

The studies I see all point to the opposite of what you claim, but you will just continue living in your bubble and call it fake.

Anyway im done, and if your really going this far to defend a rapist then you have far bigger issues than me calling Indian men unmanly.

we are talking of erect penis sizes of East Asian men..I am not defending anybody..that guy will meet his death like the Rotherham rapists..If you have any sources of the studies you are claiming we can have a healthy discussion

Rape and molestation is a sign of masculinity in India.....Well hope someone rapes your mother sister and daughter you sick fu(k

I am not encouraging anything...I am just trying to find an explanation why these things keep happening..and i feel higher testosterone coupled with lack of western-style evolution of civil society may be to blame China may be with similiar testosterone but full female sexual freedom sees lesser incidences of sexual violence...there were lot of white rapists in USA when Feminism was coming off the ground...Ted Bundy, Charles Manson..etc..Hostile reaction from uncouth men..trying to understand their motives is not same as condoning their motives...hope you will appreciate that difference

And your wish won't make anything into reality..we don't live in a Magic world..I am saying yes there is a problem...and is being tackled...Just like some Islamist terrorist donot represent Islam, same way some Indian rapists donot represent all of India..we need nuance to understand the world

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom