What's new

Indian army officer recalled from United Nations on charges of s ex abuse

Yerusalem 4880 Kms

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
NEW DELHI: An Indian army officer who allegedly s exually abused two women counterparts during a training programme at UN Centre for Peacekeeping Operations in New York, has been recalled. The officer, who was part of an Indian Army delegation, now faces a court of inquiry at Army Headquarters as per the military rule book.

Sources said two women officers from Australia and Egypt levelled s exual harassment charges against Col. Ajay Dogra of the Army Air Defence unit. Subsequently, the high commissions of the two countries wrote to Indian authorities seeking stern action against him.

“The officer has been sent back to his parent unit and an inquiry has been initiated against him on the basis of the allegations levelled by two military officers from Australia and Egypt. He was posted at the UN for the last two years. His act was unbecoming of an officer and grave in nature,” a senior army officer said.

Col. Dogra was sent to the Centre for UN Peacekeepers for training.
Army circles are upset with the selection criteria for important foreign postings. The department under the Military Secretary’s office, which handles selection for foreign postings and for high command courses, has been facing severe criticism.

Officers with proximity to the top brass have always been considered blessed, one army officer alleged. For instance, an officer who served as the deputy military assistant to a former army chief was recently selected for a key foreign posting.

Several representations to the higher authorities were made after the last selection list was released for the higher command course. Army sources alleged that officers who were removed from command due to failure in operations or in command and control, and those facing censure and punishment, were shortlisted for the training programme.

not good...should have read Neil Strauss's Game....how much you may criticize black men, their game regarding women of other races is top notch

would be surprised if this did not happen

Indian men tend to have more testosterone than other Asian men, except for the Greater Middle East...right now they are ill-mannered and uncouth...but over time they will seduce women all over the world instead of raping them...then people won't be complaining, have patience..

Indian men tend to have more testosterone than other Asian men, except for the Greater Middle East...right now they are ill-mannered and uncouth...but over time they will seduce women all over the world instead of raping them...then people won't be complaining, have patience..

Believe me Indians are not known for their testosterone or manliness.

The average height, soft features, and size of your manhoods is very clear evidence.

1231943206_4693.gif

Believe me Indians are not known for their testosterone or manliness.

The average height, soft features, and size of your manhoods is very clear evidence.

A lot of Indian,Eastern Pakistani (non-Iranics),Bangladeshi men have successfully wooed and settled down with German women at my current residence...But the most successful have been African men

Indian man erect penis size is 5.12 inches according to Nature (world's most respected science journal)
world average for erect penis size is 5.16 inches..

http://www.nature.com/ijir/journal/v19/n6/full/3901569a.html?foxtrotcallback=true
https://www.theguardian.com/lifeand...sults-are-in-study-reveals-average-penis-size

A lot of Indian,Eastern Pakistani (non-Iranics),Bangladeshi men have successfully wooed and settled down with German women at my current residence...But the most successful have been African men

...and? Has it ever come to your realisation that women are attracted to more things than how "manly" someone is i.e. personality, wealth, intelligence.

You need to stop watching so much bollywood

Indian man erect penis size is 5.12 inches.

Thats well below the world average, so how on earth can your testosterone levels higher?

...and? Has it ever come to your realisation that women are attracted to more things than how "manly" someone is i.e. personality, wealth, intelligence.

You need to stop watching so much bollywood

Thats well below the world average, so how on earth can your testosterone levels higher?

Intelligence, personality may be but they are correlated also to testosterone ..I am talking of social intelligence and not maths intelligence..wealth no..all of them were recently arrived and yet to make their mark

5.12 vs 5.16.....how much lower is that...that is in the hundredths..it is 99.3% of the world average

Intelligence, personality may be but they are correlated also to testosterone ..I am talking of social intelligence and not maths intelligence..wealth no..all of them were recently arrived and yet to make their mark

Statistically speaking they are anomalies, if you spend your time around freshies then you will probably see some of them mingle with the natives, but in the context of the rest of the population it is a miniscule figure.

5.12 vs 5.16.....how much lower is that...that is in the hundredths..it is 99.3% of the world average

Compared to the rest of the world it is tiny. You cant claim you have high testosterone when all they key features of testosterone are diminished or lacking from your countrymen.

Statistically speaking they are anomalies, if you spend your time around freshies then you will probably see some of them mingle with the natives, but in the context of the rest of the population it is a miniscule figure.

Compared to the rest of the world it is tiny. You cant claim you have high testosterone when all they key features of testosterone are diminished or lacking from your countrymen.

I gave you the world average and India average from the most cited, highest rated papers...and Human penis size variation spreads out on a Bell Curve......We are talking now basically the IQ difference between Ireland and Germany....Is Ireland and as advanced as Germany? probably not....but is living in Ireland as big a cultural shock for a German as say living in Haiti? NO

0.04 inches that is1/10th of a cm...1mm ...Indian penis is 1mm less than the world average...we basically make the world average

I am saying Indians have higher testosterone than East Asia..not say compared to Afghanistan, Iran, Greater Middle East....I am talking everything east of Tajikistan

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom