What's new

Indian Army might get Pinaka rockets to counter Pakistan's mini-nuclear weapons

and vice versa ..... it has been clearly stated by pak commanders... don't ask for links

Then why do you develop tactical nuclear warheads, when you know that would invite a bigger response?

Usual indian J.U.N.K

You're soldiers and weapons in Kargil couldn't withstand the fury of this so called JUNK. The prototype testing was a live war exercise for this machine.

Pinaka has a lethal range and accuracy. It has higher range than nasr, higher payload and it can be fired in salvo of 12. Its a deadly weapon but making it Nuke capable is just too much.
Your comparing a MLR System with missile.
Nukes are not a thing to be kept on Toys,

Then why do you develop tactical nuclear warheads, when you know that would invite a bigger response?

its a last warning before hell gates open....
plus there can be other uses that skip most indian posters here

its a last warning before hell gates open....
plus there can be other uses that skip most indian posters here

NASR(Nuclear) is a counter to our cold start doctrine(Conventional) . Now the very first warning is a hell let loose for you.

We dont need to take out your battle columns using nuclear, as our stand is clear, small or big, a nuclear strike on us would summon a complete nuclear holocaust on the enemy, we don't need to tip our missiles with nuclear. We're preparing for a conventional battle for our nuclear strategy is well put.

Yeah a fukin nuclear holocaust on the enemy.. while you will survice and fly into the sunset on hr vedic spaceship..

Nope.. u will cease to exist.
You have made all your options nuclear and got a very weak civilian govt on the top. Neither can your govt. order a nuclear strike nor can you stand a conventional battle. Deterrence is the only defense for you, if hell breaks loose, you'll have to run for cover.
So much fukin bullshyt.. is ur brain located up your rear?

We already have an MK2 version being tested and have tested Prahaar. You're yet to develop one. So wake us up once you are done.

Oh and somehow our new AMLRS wont be operational?:lol:

P.S:KRL 122 has more range than your pinaka 1. Do the math.

As for prahar.. just 1 test and nothing.. no news of it.. neither was it tested with a Tac nuclear warhead... neither was it ever called one.. speculation as usual.
Right !! We've Prahaar but that's a little too much to be of a counter to NASR. Pinaka is the best comparison.

0 CEP?? Yeah right.. and myself Obama.
Just coz u are baby shyt yellow, dont mean you are obama.

As for NASR.. got video of NASE missiles hitting a fukin bulls eye!

Your delusions are understandable.. much like your username..

Cant get LCA operational but will build a fukin 5th gen "AMCA".. ya ya "bobs heads"

NASR(Nuclear) is a counter to our cold start doctrine(Conventional) . Now the very first warning is a hell let loose for you.
Its for deterrence.. douchebag.

Americans even built nuclear bazookas.

The usual Indian vege fart. Only these sherlocks can counter a nuclear tipped NASR with their conventional junk. The nuclear blast radius will not only neutralise Indian armour columns but also lay waste their so called rockets. The only way they can counter is to call their Zionist sugardaddies and ask for help in warhead miniaturization. The technology is beyond them.

If it's made by DODO we're safe. DODO, keeping Pakistan safe one failed project at a time.

Ya, from your response it is visible that you are not scarred.

nasr is more accurate and can change course during flight.
it is not just a nuclear carrying missile but can be used as MBRL too with conventional warhead. We got more such systems with even more higher range.

Can you explain how can it change the direction? We have tested pinaka for 10 m accuracy at 75 KM range. What the CEP of Nasr?

Your comparing a MLR System with missile.
Nukes are not a thing to be kept on Toys,

Nasr may be at the most a rocket with some course correction. It is not missile? Is it launched vertically?

LMAO.
Pinaka 2 (still under development) is an mbrl with a range of around 55 or so kms.
While NASR is a highly accurate 0 CEP nuclear capable Quasi Ballistic Missile (fired in salvo mode).

Neither could yours.

While you masterbait to Pinaka.. We have KRL and a new advanced MLRS under development.

Ohhhh is it? 55 KM?

http://ajaishukla.blogspot.in/2017/01/new-lethal-pinaka-scores-bulls-eye-in.html

The guided Pinaka, with a range of 75-80 km and accuracy of 25 metres, will enhance Indian firepower

And Nasr is a missile??

Is it launched vertically? Zero accuracy is a wishful dream.

Nasr may be at the most a rocket with some course correction. It is not missile? Is it launched vertically?
And Nasr is a missile??

tmp-cam-913687976.jpg
tmp-cam-1900368830.jpg

tmp-cam-1987649173.jpg

**I think it is some kind of jugaad, it could be called as Multi tube ballistic missile.

Attachments

• tmp-cam-706209782.jpg
    tmp-cam-706209782.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Yeah a fukin nuclear holocaust on the enemy.. while you will survice and fly into the sunset on hr vedic spaceship..

Nope.. u will cease to exist.

So much fukin bullshyt.. is ur brain located up your rear?

Guess I touched your itchy nerve that you are getting personal now but its quite understandable for you need to hide your sorry rear !! I dont want to reply in a similar fashion, not that I dont find your breed funny, but I think I can get you on cross hairs without getting personal.

Oh and somehow our new AMLRS wont be operational?:lol:

P.S:KRL 122 has more range than your pinaka 1. Do the math.

We are retiring BM-21 Grad just so you know, but you may continue to boast about it, a junk for India is a treasure for Pakistan.

As for prahar.. just 1 test and nothing.. no news of it.. neither was it tested with a Tac nuclear warhead... neither was it ever called one.. speculation as usual.

Just coz u are baby shyt yellow, dont mean you are obama.

Well not all tests are released in public just as how Pakistan hides its failures. existence is proved so its a safe bet to assume that it is joining the arsenal. Pinaka was tested in war even before it made to the unit, Prahar will as well if required.

As for NASR.. got video of NASE missiles hitting a fukin bulls eye!

One video of a bulls eye hit and you termed it 0 CEP. I can find you N number of missiles with bulls eye hit with an official figure of <10 m CEP. You are as deluded as your breed !

Your delusions are understandable.. much like your username..

Cant get LCA operational but will build a fukin 5th gen "AMCA".. ya ya "bobs heads"

This is why I advise your breed to stop understanding issues through your sorry rears ! LCA serves No. 45 Squadron of IAF.

Its for deterrence.. douchebag.

Americans even built nuclear bazookas.

Thats what I have been saying from the beginning. If war breaks down, your weak govt does not have the balls to apply deterrence. Has any of your Pm's ever completed their tenure since independence? lol

Ya, from your response it is visible that you are not scarred.

Can you explain how can it change the direction? We have tested pinaka for 10 m accuracy at 75 KM range. What the CEP of Nasr?

Range of pinaka is around 60-65 not 75 !

As for CEP of NASR.. watch the video!

A rocket with mid course correction.. are you stupid ?

Ever heard of the term used for flight correcting missiles such as NASR? called Quasi Ballistic Missiles..

Also does your highness think missiles only get vertically launched?:lol:
Ohhhh is it? 55 KM?

http://ajaishukla.blogspot.in/2017/01/new-lethal-pinaka-scores-bulls-eye-in.html

The guided Pinaka, with a range of 75-80 km and accuracy of 25 metres, will enhance Indian firepower
More shyt from a blog.. piss off kid.

And Nasr is a missile??

Yes NASR is a missile and your butthurt is understandable ... watch the video for more!

Guess I touched your itchy nerve that you are getting personal now but its quite understandable for you need to hide your sorry rear !! I dont want to reply in a similar fashion, not that I dont find your breed funny, but I think I can get you on cross hairs without getting personal.
Dont talk about breeds umpa lumpa... your breeds have been the bottom of the food chain for too long for anyone to give respect.. facts which you wont be able to digest!

We are retiring BM-21 Grad just so you know, but you may continue to boast about it, a junk for India is a treasure for Pakistan.

Congrats kid... too bad KRL122 isnt a grad... and neither is AMLRS.

india and junk.. ironic.. considering the amount of shyt ur military uses.. from missmatching uniforms to flying coffins and whatnot.

Well not all tests are released in public just as how Pakistan hides its failures. existence is proved so its a safe bet to assume that it is joining the arsenal. Pinaka was tested in war even before it made to the unit, Prahar will as well if required

Video made you shyt bricks .. too bad .. not sad.
One video of a bulls eye hit and you termed it 0 CEP. I can find you N number of missiles with bulls eye hit with an official figure of <10 m CEP. You are as deluded as your breed !

And i can find you videos of our and foriegn missiles hitting bullseye....

Your stupid cuck breed is incapable of digesting...
This is why I advise your breed to stop understanding issues through your sorry rears ! LCA serves No. 45 Squadron of IAF.

If your foolish breed considers 2 tests beds, a "sqd"..:lol:
Thats what I have been saying from the beginning. If war breaks down, your weak govt does not have the balls to apply deterrence. Has any of your Pm's ever completed their tenure since independence? lol

Your dickless breed should stop its unhealthy obsession towards our balls!
And take a look at your godforsaken history of submissiveness...... as fir PMs tenure.. sure did... however thats ironic coming from a state is ruled by a party which is essentially the killer of its founding father gandi... who was shot dead..

The usual Indian vege fart. Only these sherlocks can counter a nuclear tipped NASR with their conventional junk. The nuclear blast radius will not only neutralise Indian armour columns but also lay waste their so called rockets. The only way they can counter is to call their Zionist sugardaddies and ask for help in warhead miniaturization. The technology is beyond them.

Wow dude since you guys have such amazing miniaturization technology is there any R&D going on somewhere deep inside Pakistan to launch a mini nuclear warhead using AK-47 :D

Wow dude since you guys have such amazing miniaturization technology is there any R&D going on somewhere deep inside Pakistan to launch a mini nuclear warhead using AK-47 :D

For the moment, golf ball size miniaturized nukes are enough to rip Indian forces apart. But who knows, if need arise, your wish might be granted for further miniaturization.

war mongering mob masquerading as a nation.
And, if they could have done a proper war!!!!! Dividing Pak into 2 Muslim nations - and that too with unprecedented USSR assistance, for which she herself got dissipated- and declaring as a revenge for thousand years of Muslim rule!!!! Real revenge would look something like this - conquering Pak, being the representative of the Muslim rulers of India, and ruling her for a thousand years....

Back
Top Bottom