What's new

Indian army jawan jailed for leaking info to Pak

Ok 1, I don't see where i brought religion up here.
2, Im still waiting on you to expose where I supported the lashings.
3, You expect it cuz you have developed a habit of spreading hatred everywhere you go.
4, I honestly dont care what religion or no religion you are, never asked.
5, There are two phrases we use, "Aaa baal mugay maar" (Come bull, hit me), " Kuttay kee dumm hamashaa tarree he rehtee haa" ( A dog's tail is always curved, you cant set it straight). They both sum up your case.

OMG I'm dealing with a Nut job, a freaking consummate lier...

you start off the post by
We at pdf see a lot of hindu people in Pink, it tells us about your mentality and reason to be here...

and then when called out about why bring religion into it- you go, 'I never saw where I brought in religion '

you say " Compare the two, you'll see one person receiving a lot less severe punishment with a pardon possibility from the king. " - in the other post. But again when called out you go " I never said one person got a better treatment"

You are freaking hilarious... it's like instant amnesia.

Bah! I thought at least you would be a worthy stalker... but alas... same old same old caliber as the majority here.

lol, I see a Pak and US flag. I think your BP is a little higher than it should be and you are seeing things...

gee , you really need to shush up-- he was insinuating this for all his tough talk

Pakistanis pose as Indians after NY bomb scare | Reuters

and what's the first brain fart you have? you go classify him as BJP.

You know what the reverse would be ? it would be us calling you a Muslim taliban.... yup imagine that . all you do is either classify people as Hindu or BJP...

hindu people
is it different if i say Indian people? and I think hindu people is mentioned as a group/ society. Dont see where I brought religion here.

I never said one person got a better treatment
did you forget the part where I said both made the mistake without thinking about consequences?

Dude....you trippin big time, relax and think over things. You aint got c*ap to prove but your arrogance and stupidity.

gee , you really need to shush up-- he was insinuating this for all his tough talk " Pakistanis pose as Indians after NY bomb scare
Pakistanis pose as Indians after NY bomb scare | Reuters

dont see how it relates to the topic under discussion here.

is it different if i say Indian people? and I think hindu people is mentioned as a group/ society. Dont see where I brought religion here.

are you for real ? really trying your hardest to dig a bigger hole? Hindu is a country . group. soceity for you? that wait " it tells us about your mentality and reason to be here"

--and that not being bigoted!

Of course it means that you who claimed to be a worthy opponent to me- does not know Hindu is a religion and India is diverse ...in fact its Muslims are by far the most intelligent of any world wide...

did you forget the part where I said both made the mistake without thinking about consequences?

are you that daft? who cares about what you said about "consequences" . The point was about you making it a point to point out- how an american got a better deal .

Dude....you trippin big time, relax and think over things. You aint got c*ap to prove but your arrogance and stupidity.

so back to school yard lingo.. okie dookie

dont see how it relates to the topic under discussion here.

how could you see it - it is plain as daylight. that makes it impossible for you to see it. as apparent as your well nvm. i feel sorry for you. damn , and I really thought , there was finally someone who could ... nvm. I'll treat you as the others...mostly ignore.

you are no challenge... happy stalking.

are you for real ? really trying your hardest to dig a bigger hole? Hindu is a country . group. soceity for you?

So all of a sudden if i put a few words in my own language it means I'm bringing religion up? Its said Hindus so we can differentiate the Indian Muslims who don't share the same blinding hate as 'Hindus'.

Actually lot of people in different cultures/ countries call you Hindu, Are you honestly that upset that I called you for what you are/ represent?

are you that daft? who cares about what you said about consequences . The point was about you making it point to point out how an american got a better deal .

Never said or implied a 'better deal' thats your mind on the hate hunt again.

so back to school yard lingo.. okie dookie

Does it matter what lingo i use? Would u rather prefer Punjabi?

how could you see it - it plain as daylight. that makes it impossible for you to see it. as apparent as your well nvm. i feel sorry for you. damn , and I really thought , they was fianlly someone who could ... nvm. I'll treat you as the others...most ignore, you are no challenge... happy stalking.

Do those Pakistanis talk on my behalf? No, I honestly never want to be assumed or called Indian or Hindu cuz unlike you I dont get upset of what and which country I represent.

You only talk about whats most convenient to you and trip so bad with your face on the ground that you forget the reality you were running from and start a whole new issue.

Its all you can do is Ignore when you got nothing to sell. I told ya that a while back.

^^ Deal with it- hehe

that's called- expendable assets- and we have lot of indian expendable assets- :whistle:

And why do u think that India don't have many of such assets or they are not expendable for India?????

India have more money remember????????

says a Pakistani internet tough guy posing as Indian in usa ..:lol:

No , I SPECIFICALLY tell people "No I'm not Indian.I'm a Pakistani" . . . And ALL Pakistanis do that..You can keep believing your one news that came to you via internet :lol:

Hey kid, why not come to US someday and see it yourself. Its a SHAME for me to be equated with Bhartis... :oops:

By the way , I'm not being tough..I was just "responding" , dumbass. Internet is a good source for bhartis to take out their frustration. :wave:

Cheers!

P.S One of my friend (Indian) did say to me that I'm racist against Indians :P I said no , I'm not :)

When you confront Indians in real life, you p*ssies can't talk back like you do on the internet. Its a fact. I've seen this throughout my life. But its all cool . . . I've no hard feelings against Indians. When you live abroad..Indians/Pakistanis are same community and we stick together. But sometimes I feel annoyed by retarded bharti kids on the internet...but oh well . . .

No , I SPECIFICALLY tell people "No I'm not Indian.I'm a Pakistani" . . . And ALL Pakistanis do that..You can keep believing your one news that came to you via internet :lol:

Hey kid, why not come to US someday and see it yourself. Its a SHAME for me to be equated with Bhartis... :oops:

By the way , I'm not being tough..I was just "responding" , dumbass. Internet is a good source for bhartis to take out their frustration. :wave:

Cheers!

P.S One of my friend (Indian) did say to me that I'm racist against Indians :P I said no , I'm not :)

When you confront Indians in real life, you p*ssies can't talk back like you do on the internet. Its a fact. I've seen this throughout my life. But its all cool . . . I've no hard feelings against Indians. When you live abroad..Indians/Pakistanis are same community and we stick together. But sometimes I feel annoyed by retarded bharti kids on the internet...but oh well . . .

Let’s talk shall we, come down to Aus. let’s debate it out you obviously have not met like-minded Indians like me. You Pakistanis are all good for just chest thumping period; please don’t break your ribs in the process.

We have been talking for 60 odd years since partition mate. We have already done that! remember in all the wars your started or shall I say your idiotic skirmish’s we kicked you’re a s s verbally and physically, provided freedom to Bangladesh and now growing our economy and concentrating of taking millions out of poverty. While on the other hand your country is held as a puppet to your masters who for god sakes throw bread crumbs to kill your own people with drone strikes, not to mention an economy which is in shatters and your leaders running away to lock themselves in exile after looting your country bone dry to await a military coup to provide stability.

Hey kid, why not come to US someday and see it yourself. Its a SHAME for me to be equated with Bhartis...

BEEN TO the states and done that, what’s your point? Its shame to be equated with bharatis :rofl: so you should be glad you realised it as you dont measure up to our repuatation in the international areana.

Your army could have done with your " brave self" in the 4 wars...especially in 71. Indians just talk softly but walk with a big stick- perhaps thats why they ignored you.

Your army could have done with your " brave self" in the 4 wars...especially in 71. Indians just talk softly but walk with a big stick- perhaps thats why they ignored you.

Its common for Hindus like yourself to suffer from superiority and super power complex on PDF, we see a lot of you.

We all have seen the 'big' talk from you especially. You don't even have balls to back your assumptions thus leaking stupidity everywhere you go. Its actually hilarious. ;)

And the ignore thing, "When ya got nothing to sell, ignore is all you can do". Told ya a while back.

Its common for Hindus like yourself to suffer from superiority and super power complex on PDF, we see a lot of you.

We all have seen the 'big' talk from you especially. You don't even have balls to back your assumptions thus leaking stupidity everywhere you go. Its actually hilarious. ;)

And the ignore thing, "When ya got nothing to sell, ignore is all you can do". Told ya a while back.

I was contemplating to say back that " Muslims like you-- but then I remembered that bigoted jihadi terrorist sympathizers like you- are not really Muslims, just pretenders. How's your flight lessons coming about in Orlando?

If anyone is the internet tough guy here then its you:rofl:

2450oso.jpg

I was contemplating to say back that " Muslims like you-- but then I remembered that bigoted jihadi terrorist sympathizers like you- are not really Muslims, just pretenders. How's your flight lessons coming about in Orlando?

Haha, now I'm not even Muslim. Dont you just go wild with your assumptions? :)

Cute for a 10 year old, sad for a 33 yr old.

Every post you humiliate your self a little more than last time.

Haha, now I'm not even Muslim. Dont you just go wild with your assumptions? :)

Cute for a 10 year old, sad for a 33 yr old.

Every post you humiliate your self a little more than last time.

Sure you are not- you are a christain or jew pakistani who goes around being bigoted bringing one's religion into every other post.... cause we all know how those religion followers love to start every other post with " you Hindu blah blah...

Now I command you to reply back with more excuses and added bigtory.. in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 ....

Sure you are not- you are a christain or jew pakistani who goes around being bigoted bringing one's religion into every other post.... cause we all know how those religion followers love to start every other post with " you Hindu blah blah...

Now I command you to reply back with more excuses and added bigtory.. in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 ....

I call you Hindu cuz thats what you are and you have shown how hateful you can be in your post history where I only tried to reason with you.

I have a lot of respect for my fellow Indian Muslim friend Farhan whom I graduated with :) I wouldn't want to associate him with the likes of you, hence calling you Hindu

Back
Top Bottom