What's new

Indian army jawan jailed for leaking info to Pak

He works in CIA, is a personal adviser to the US and Indian President, chief of the intelligence agencies of several countries. He is the most interesting man in the world. He just cant answer simple questions where he makes posts based on personal assumptions without any proofs. :cheesy:

Your own people say that Pakistan is infested with CIA\RAW\MOSSAD.... The proof is in the pudding...kiddo. Stay thirsty my friend...

Your own people say that Pakistan is infested with CIA\RAW\MOSSAD.... The proof is in the pudding...kiddo. Stay thirsty my friend...

with CIA/RAW/MOSSAD yes, but when it comes to you....I hardly doubt they would even consider having a person on team that cant even troll right, instead always gets self in trouble. The agencies are for wise people, dude.

with CIA/RAW/MOSSAD yes, but when it comes to you....I hardly doubt they would even consider having a person on team that cant even troll right, instead always gets self in trouble. The agencies are for wise people, dude.

They are certainly watching you...dude. :lol: they know the ones that have slipped in through the cracks.

They are certainly watching you...dude.

I know, but it aint about me. The discussion is about you, not cia/raw and so on.

We at pdf are just getting tired of you guys going on a rampage and venting all your hate and frustration here.

JayAti's signature

"The most frequently banned member on PDF for making the most salient and thought provoking posts!"

:lol::rofl::lol::laugh:

Its for you my friend :kiss3:

"The most frequently banned member on PDF for making the most salient and thought provoking posts!"

You should read his post history. Full of hate in every thread. I actually suggested him an update on sig as

""The most frequently banned member on PDF for making the most stupid and hateful posts!"

You should read his post history. Full of hate in every thread. I actually suggested him an update on sig as

""The most frequently banned member on PDF for making the most stupid and hateful posts!"

I know him. . . Don't worry..he is a bharti afterall :lol:

You gotta admit ...Bhartis are super heroes on the internet...in real life...none of these p*ssies would even dare to open their mouth..I have tried this many times..I've trolled Indians in real life but I never got their "PDF" reaction...I mean...never.

I know, but it aint about me. The discussion is about you, not cia/raw and so on.

We at pdf are just getting tired of you guys going on a rampage and venting all your hate and frustration here.

113 post and you become " we at PDF" ... lol

I suggest you taking a prozac if you feel the walls are closing in...

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

I had to only read one of yours to know your type....but don't let me get in the way of you two youths bantering away:)

113 post and you become " we at PDF" ... lol

I suggest you taking a prozac if you feel the walls are closing in...

We at pdf see a lot of hindu people in Pink, it tells us about your mentality and reason to be here.
Fortunately, it doesn't take thousands of posts to be a person with intellect to argue in a reasonable manner.
I'm still waiting for you to prove me wrong since I exposed your true self.

I had to only read one of yours to know your type....but don't let me get in the way of you two youths bantering away

Like I said, we know your types well. We see them in Pink all the time.

You gotta admit ...Bhartis are super heroes on the internet...in real life...none of these p*ssies would even dare to open their mouth..I have tried this many times..I've trolled Indians in real life but I never got their "PDF" reaction...I mean...never.

you have trolled them in real life? what does that say about you more than them? what exactly is the reaction you expected to get from " them"? to stoop to your level?

internet-tough-guy.jpg

Is what he means to say. No doubt inside yourself, you do agree to this.

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

I know him. . . Don't worry..he is a bharti afterall

lol wait up, incoming 'wave passport and begging MARINES to rescue' insult from him since you in US too. It cracks me up ;)

We at pdf see a lot of hindu people in Pink, it tells us about your mentality and reason to be here.
Fortunately, it doesn't take thousands of posts to be a person with intellect to argue in a reasonable manner.
I'm still waiting for you to prove me wrong since I exposed your true self.

Like I said, we know your types well. We see them in Pink all the time.

aha- it did not take long for you bring religion into it and show that you are also small minded bigot... it's like on cue and in- bred ability you guys have. what else could I expected from folks who support lashing and killing of people in the name of blashphemy laws..

Like I say here at times , you can take a person out of ghetto but can't take the ghetto out of them. It is a trait where you on one side crib about the US, wish the worst upon it the worst and in the same breath covet a visa to it.

I'm an atheist BTW for reasons like you have shown above. all you radicals just trip over religion anyways. I proved you wrong- you are insistent to nuance your way out of it... Go read that post. is as plain as your bigotry here.

and BTW- Americans, Indians going " pink" here is fashionable ...we fully expect it.

aha- it did not take long for you bring religion into it and show that you are also small minded bigot... it's like on cue and in- bred ability you guys have. what else could I expected from folks who support lashing and killing of people in the name of blashphemy laws..

Like I say here at times , you can take a person out of ghetto but can't take the ghetto out of them. It is a trait where you on one side crib about the US, wish the worst upon it the worst and in the same breath covet a visa to it.

I'm an atheist BTW for reasons like you have shown above. all you radicals just trip over religion anyways. I proved you wrong- you are insistent to nuance your way out of it... Go read that post. is as plain as your bigotry here.

and BTW- Americans, Indians going " pink" here is fashionable ...we fully expect it.

Ok 1, I don't see where i brought religion up here.
2, Im still waiting on you to expose where I supported the lashings.
3, You expect it cuz you have developed a habit of spreading hatred everywhere you go.
4, I honestly dont care what religion or no religion you are, never asked.
5, There are two phrases we use, "Aaa baal mugay maar" (Come bull, hit me), " Kuttay kee dumm hamashaa tarree he rehtee haa" ( A dog's tail is always curved, you cant set it straight). They both sum up your case.

says a Pakistani internet tough guy posing as Indian in usa ..:lol:

says a Pakistani internet tough guy posing as Indian in usa ..

lol, I see a Pak and US flag. I think your BP is a little higher than it should be and you are seeing things...

Back
Top Bottom