What's new

Indian Army incapable of fighting war

Agreed, and fighting India head on suits the Indian side more then it suits Pakistan. It's always to fight from a position of strength, rather then weakness.

I wonder how else can we improve our defensive capabilities across the LOC? PA's positions are extremely well fortified, mined and reinforcements are within adequate distance to ensure any offensive posture from the IA side will be adequately countered and defeated. PA's Artillery is well dug in, PA maintains advantage in this area to blast any counterpart from the Indian side. Based on the balance of power that i see across LOC, i possibly cannot see how a sustained attack from IA can overcome PA's defences.

But PA is already ready. We have built up the necessary defences over the past 40 years to ensure any attack from IA whether it's on Division or Brigade level can be neutralized. Thus, they are welcome to attack Azad Kashmir and test their mettle.

That i agree with. As crude as it sounds, Pakistan did most of the heavy lifting for the Kashmiris. Now, let them do the fighting and we provide them with arms/ammunitions.
Thanks for your comments. I would simply add that in terms of improving defences, I specifically refer to defence against air strikes and missiles (I.e. s400, patriot or something close would really be of great benefit and probably would be a game changer). The other two issues are that although LOC is well fortified, flatter international border areas are vulnerable. India would use its numerical advantage to great effect there. We also need to counter their naval threat. Difficult position but I have full faith in our eternally brave military personnel and officers.

I think our leadership should show courage and come out of desire for more money for starting war.Once we defeat india our economy will become more strong as kashmir will earn billions from tourism and also pressure on our defense budget will be less due to decrease in threat from eastern border
Wouldnt a war in kashmir destroy the very beauty of the place ? :what: :what: :what:

Thanks for your comments. I would simply add that in terms of improving defences, I specifically refer to defence against air strikes and missiles (I.e. s400, patriot or something close would really be of great benefit and probably would be a game changer). The other two issues are that although LOC is well fortified, flatter international border areas are vulnerable. India would use its numerical advantage to great effect there. We also need to counter their naval threat. Difficult position but I have full faith in our eternally brave military personnel and officers.
I think a war in kashmir will be more of a stalemate bcoz of the terrain and already well fortified defences on both sides. If history is to be seen, India will try to leverage its advantage of Navy and fast moving IBGs in Punjab and Rajasthan sector and pinch with the navy to have a blockade and try to cut off Pakistan in two. You would have to change focus from North to South.

when you have no proof not blame others.You not know what is in my heart and tohmat and defamation is not allowed in Islam.One who accuse others without proof and knowledge is a real liar and begharat which behavior is evident from your comment

So does this not apply to you too? Did you not post that PMIK is nephew of Gen Niazi? and then i confronted you about it, instead of admitting your fault you were sidetracking like a beghairat.

Wouldnt a war in kashmir destroy the very beauty of the place ? :what: :what: :what:

I think a war in kashmir will be more of a stalemate bcoz of the terrain and already well fortified defences on both sides. If history is to be seen, India will try to leverage its advantage of Navy and fast moving IBGs in Punjab and Rajasthan sector and pinch with the navy to have a blockade and try to cut off Pakistan in two. You would have to change focus from North to South.

The dynamics of logistics, support and capability are very different here. It is no way comparable.
Yes this precise manoeuvre is India's great advantage.

Well it appears a Bangladesh like situation is developing in Kashmir.First we have to make Indian army weaker by making them fight against a huge local kashmiri population and once they will be outnumbered and weakened we should enter our military in IOK.Exactly what they did to us in East Pakistan by using a excuse of stoping the genocide.This time they are the ones doing genocide and we are the good guys infront of the whole world.Also the UN and our human consiousness allow us to intervene militarily to stop a genocide.China will enter probably to enter it's billion dollar CPEC investment and his ladakh territory,I can tell you they are pissed off right now and there is a reason why indian foreign minister is in China now.Man sanghis are shit scared after what China said in our favour. This is our opportunity and we must take it.
History has a knack of repeating itself my friend ;)
The dynamics of logistics, support and capability are very different here. It is no way comparable.

You already destroying the beauty of Kashmir by terrorizing/genocides Kashmiris (Muslims in Kashmir) @Minho
My views differ their. Its not the armys fault that peaceful protest there means pelting stones on soldier. Cant expect IA to do nothing. And they dont use live ammunition anyway. The risks of pellet is known. There is no other option. A place that is so heavily fortified and a mixture of various factors is responsible for that situation and not a single one.

Yes this precise manoeuvre is India's great advantage.

158178-PAK749_Pakistan_Landscan_Population_A3_L_20130826.png

Precisely, its way better for IA to disect than to fight a long intense gruelling battle on mountain tops. Btw why isnt the west populated ? Rivers and irrigation ?

Let India come to Pak Army. DONOT initiate war with India ! Offensive force looses much more than defensive force. Pak Army historically is more productive defensively. Who ever wins the waiting game wins!

My views differ their. Its not the armys fault that peaceful protest there means pelting stones on soldier. Cant expect IA to do nothing. And they dont use live ammunition anyway. The risks of pellet is known. There is no other option. A place that is so heavily fortified and a mixture of various factors is responsible for that situation and not a single one.
They are also using live ammunition on poor Kashmiri for decades, i can shows you lot of news on international news agencies and Last IOK is a international dispute and its on the chatter on UN and Its incomplete agenda of subcontinent Independence @Minho

They are also using live ammunition on poor Kashmiri for decades, i can shows you lot of news on international news agencies and Last IOK is a international dispute and its on the chatter on UN and Its incomplete agenda of subcontinent Independence @Minho
Live ammo is used when doing counter insurgency or during search and cordon. And bcoz when military fights with them, public are instigated to go and pelt stones and come in the way. So casuality happens that way. There is no plan of killing kashmiris bcoz of some whim. You only hear about non lethal ammo injuries.

Live ammo is used when doing counter insurgency or during search and cordon. And bcoz when military fights with them, public are instigated to go and pelt stones and come in the way. So casuality happens that way. There is no plan of killing kashmiris bcoz of some whim. You only hear about non lethal ammo injuries.
bogus logic by you (India) to proof that insurgency/terrorists came from Pakistan, you no proofs but blames, they are the local freedom struggle is going on since the independence of subcontinent (47) @Minho

bogus logic by you (India) to proof that insurgency/terrorists came from Pakistan, you no proofs but blames, they are the local freedom struggle is going on since the independence of subcontinent (47) @Minho
well, i ddint deny local militancy but its not a secret anymore that pakistan uses jem, let and others as a cost effective tool. The bleeding by 1000 cuts didnt come out of thin air. And if you see the threads many pakistanis also say after the article 370 scrapping to send more mujahids and jihadis to India. Why even contest it ?

well, i ddint deny local militancy but its not a secret anymore that pakistan uses jem, let and others as a cost effective tool. The bleeding by 1000 cuts didnt come out of thin air. And if you see the threads many pakistanis also say after the article 370 scrapping to send mujahids and jihadis to India. Why even contest it ?
Blame only blame you divided the Muslim families in IOK for terrorizing local Muslim families in IOK, you treat/suspect Muslim of Kashmir as traitors/suspects, give one solid proof that JeM/LeT cross LOCs if they does what are your mighty IA doing at LOC @Minho o_O

Blame only blame you divided the Muslim families in IOK for terrorizing local Muslim families in IOK, you treat/suspect Muslim of Kashmir as traitors/suspects, give one solid proof that JeM/LeT cross LOCs if they does what are your mighty IA doing at LOC @Minho o_O
Leave it, if you dont know it by now, no point in explaining why insurgency happen across LOC. Jem, Jud, LeT are all based in pakistan. I dont think senior members in PDF will deny that cross border insurgency happens. Its a part of war strategy by pakistan from decades. If you read other threads and comments of people, you will know. Lets end it here. Probably getting derailed from the topic

If you can safely sneak up on them . Respond to your enemies' rhythm, know their weakness and take advantage of it before they get stronger . Our Pak Army is built to fight with India not with America , it is good practise to check your all friends and foes before planning the aatck , at right time bring them inside and let them conquering the AJK , then we play our game

Leave it, if you dont know it by now, no point in explaining why insurgency happen across LOC. Jem, Jud, LeT are all based in pakistan. I dont think senior members in PDF will deny that cross border insurgency happens. Its a part of war strategy by pakistan from decades. If you read other threads and comments of people, you will know. Lets end it here. Probably getting derailed from the topic
And why you (india) is pretending to be innocents you're backing off Baluchistan insurgency/ Kahber puktunka (NWFP) insurgey based on Afghanistan, you're sponsoring/spreading terrorism all over Pakistan via Iran/Afghanistan, you forget yadev/sarbajeet singh and lots of unnamed spy/Terrorists came from India and try to destabilized Pakistan since 47 @Minho

Back
Top Bottom