What's new

Indian Army emerges as the best patrolling force in the World.

obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg

OFF TOPIC GUYS , @ butters.. cudnt message u back cuz i`ve to contribute 50 posts towards this forum. yeah in athlone... where u ?

I'd be more surprised if the gorkhas didnt recieve a medal in this competition.

Congrats to them:cheers:

Gorkhas...'nuff said.

Jai Mahakali..Ayo Gorkhali.

BTW the 9th Gorkhas are mostly Gurungs...Is that right ?

The Indian Army has help the country together in the toughest times unlike the armies of other nations. The Indian Army is full of rich tradition and has modeled itself perfectly into Indian society. Its always there to protect but never has it indulged into matters of politics or bureaucracy. Proud of the Indian Army, Jai Hind :)

indian army is one of the best trained and one of the fittest for the job..
although they might not have a very technologically advanced weapons..but they can still compete with the developed nations because of their wil power and war exposure

so about gurkhas....do they work in foreign armies too?
i know they still work in British army...but i heard from an american that he fought alongside gurkha regiment in vietnam.

so about gurkhas....do they work in foreign armies too?
i know they still work in British army...but i heard from an american that he fought alongside gurkha regiment in vietnam.

The Tripartite agreement signed between India,Nepal and UK makes it only these countries can hire the Gorkhas from the mountains of Nepal.

But probably the Gorkhas who are settled in othe countries can join the Armed forces of the respective countries and it could have been one such.

No country except the above three can directly recruit Nepali Gorkhas to their Army.

Gorkha Sikh Rajput Dogra Kumaoni Garwhali and many many more martial races locked into one army nuff said

Back
Top Bottom