What's new

Indian Army docs treat Pak soldiers in Congo

ironical! for a "country" that takes pride in Shahadat, its soldiers goo seek treatment not end their lives. That too at hands of a evil hindu baniya doctor.

Take hint pakistanis, there is a reason why your U.N contingent doesn't have a halaal Medical Corps attached. How do you know these doctors aren't secretly making you lose your faith by using pork products?
Original Post By Ankit_Pujari

WTF is wrong with you man? Grow up! Your nonsensical twaddle is totally uncalled for. You need an urgent mouthwash.

cleaning-teeth-073.gif

Jeeez, the crap we have to put up with here! :tdown:

a doctor do not see the nationality , religion of any sick individual . they just need to see that the person need help .

good goings by the docs:)

Besides this, the medical team on the mission must be from India and they are doing their job.

Nationality & religion are of no consequence.

I personally have had wonderful experiences with Pakistanis . Found them extremely helpful, professional & polite.

Wonder what the hell happens to us when we get back home.

I personally have had wonderful experiences with Pakistanis . Found them extremely helpful, professional & polite.

Wonder what the hell happens to us when we get back home.

Same here.

I think it has a lot to do with meeting on foreign soil and seeing a familiar brown face speaking your own tongue in a sea of humanity that is more extra-regional/foreign.

One of the funniest (and pretty awkward) moments of my life.

World Cup Semi-Finals India Pakistan.

I had just finished with my round of meetings at the WHO and returned to my hotel in Ferney, France - on the border.

Desperate to know the score, we were following the match on the internet.

But we had to eat, and the restaurants would close, so reluctantly we shut down and went to a nearby restaurant.

We ate quickly and then after paying while we were hurriedly leaving to get back to the hotel, across the restaurant I spot a fast food burger and fries type joint.

And a TV.

And the match!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excitedly we all troop in seeing brown faces.

Then we both (together) realize each other's nationalities.

Awkward silence. Extereme politeness.

They invite us to sit down. Offer us sodas. India is batting.

Soon they cannot control their emotions any loger. Umar Gul gets some pretty hilarious gaalis. Bhajji seems to have quite a reputation (as a batsman) with them! LOL

We are muted in our excitement when a four comes, mindful of the company.

Soon after the innings finishes, there is much handshaking and best of lucks etc. They are upbeat, we pretty disappointed. I even told one of them, "aaj to aap bana loge."

I think one of the kids there had just come back from Lahore.

Wonder if any of them are reading this here?! :)

Indian doctors went there to treat, if they discriminate by nation why go there at all.. bringing in India and Pakistan is uncalled for..

This incident is quite old now.Yes there is only ONE UN hospital in Sud-Kivu,which is where this happened,so the Pak contingent had no choice.but anyways they are one UN force there.No Pakistani or Indian!

This incident is quite old now.Yes there is only ONE UN hospital in Sud-Kivu,which is where this happened,so the Pak contingent had no choice.but anyways they are one UN force there.No Pakistani or Indian!
What do you even mean by no choice.. are you so blind to see that they are doctors on a job?

In UN they are all one unit there is no nationality seperating them... Good job :tup:

I wish more threads like this are posted instead of all the hate threads.
I tried an Indo-Pak friendship thread and it died an inglorious death after the inevitable flame fest from both sides!!
brick-wall-017.gif

Jeeeez!
thinking-001.gif

indo pak friendship means we treat their soldiers and kids and heart patients of pakistan and in return we get bombed

I tried an Indo-Pak friendship thread and it died an inglorious death after the inevitable flame fest from both sides!!
brick-wall-017.gif

Jeeeez!
thinking-001.gif
at least you tried, that is commendable... One cannot simply give up because there are trolls everywhere in real life and on these forums....

Back
Top Bottom