What's new

Indian army deploys women soldiers for the first time along LoC

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is slowly becoming you defending and not admitting at any cost. The cause for the low 32,000 number of reports, as per the article, is because the Chinese system ignores, mistreats, and cast aside those women who report their rape. Low reporting is a by-product of not just cultural taboos but also how they get treated when they do the report.

You were advising another country on how they should quit defending, accept blame. Perhaps you could do the shame?
You are so funny.
I have never denied that there are many rapes in China, and I also think that Chinese women's rights have been violated.
This is the difference between me and you.

Lol if anything Taiwanese people might even view Indians worse than those of the mainland ... the only thing that really separates Taiwanese and mainland Chinese people are politics. But culturally and ethnically they are the same. That is why both people's perceptions are the same ... which is why Taiwanese PDF posters here also treat India with extreme scorn.

You tend to make a lot of proclamations in service of mother China, but never show any links to back it up. Yet when shown polling, studies, and findings contradictory to your anecdotal claims, you double down with how your warm fuzzies tell you otherwise.

An excellent example is when I submitted the Pew poll and study to you, where the overwhelming majority of Taiwanese have negative views of the Chinese. You come back is that they are ethically the same, so they must like you mainlanders.

I don't think it is unreasonable to expect you to submit some data-driven evidence to back up assertions.

You tend to make a lot of proclamations in service of mother China, but never show any links to back it up. Yet when shown polling, studies, and findings contradictory to your anecdotal claims, you double down with how your warm fuzzies tell you otherwise.

An excellent example is when I submitted the Pew poll and study to you, where the overwhelming majority of Taiwanese have negative views of the Chinese. You come back is that they are ethically the same, so they must like you mainlanders.

I don't think it is unreasonable to expect you to submit some data-driven evidence to back up assertions.
Where have I made a statement in support of the CCP? Please stop with these stupid strawman attacks. Let me just ask you a very simple question since you seem to have a very difficult time comprehending basic English (even though you claim to be from the US) : does China or does India have a more serious rape problem? I could care less about what the Taiwanese and the mainland Chinese think about each other, my original statement was that both view Indians in the same light and you have been unable to refute my statement at all. Did I ever say Taiwanese people had a positive view of Chinese mainlanders? Once again, another failed strawman.

What next , homosexuals on the front line .

at least the women have bigger balls then the Indian men

You are so funny.
I have never denied that there are many rapes in China, and I also think that Chinese women's rights have been violated.
This is the difference between me and you.

I would suggest you go read your responses to me from the beginning.

Post 103, your first response was to become defensive, not admit to it, and falsely claim it was a single bad judgment and not an actual Chinese law.
post 104. You became defensive and attacked the US rape numbers instead of admitting to low Chinese rape cases being tried in Chinese courts

Post 103, your first response was to become defensive, not admit to it, and falsely claim it was a single bad judgment and not an actual Chinese law.
post 104. You became defensive and attacked the US rape numbers instead of admitting to low Chinese rape cases being tried in Chinese courts
I'm waiting for you to answer my question ...

I have already told you that this is a vague area.
Several different laws can be applied to one crime. In this case, the offending man committed both the crime of whoring and rape.
The judge sentenced this man for the crime of whoring. This is a light sentence and a wrong sentence. He should be sentenced for rape.
Your IQ is probably very low and can’t understand,
Girls under the age of 14 have committed prostitution, and adult men have committed two crimes. according to Chinese law.
You think this man only committed the crime of whoring, not rape. This is your wrong idea

Last edited:
Where have I made a statement in support of the CCP? Please stop with these stupid strawman attacks. Let me just ask you a very simple question since you seem to have a very difficult time comprehending basic English (even though you claim to be from the US) : does China or does India have a more serious rape problem? I could care less about what the Taiwanese and the mainland Chinese think about each other, my original statement was that both view Indians in the same light and you have been unable to refute my statement at all. Did I ever say Taiwanese people had a positive view of Chinese mainlanders? Once again, another failed strawman.

Are you really going to pretend your taunts at tone towards our ally and your celebration of Chinese expansionist actions in Northern India is not your support for the CCP? You mean to say you are an American is that happy with Chinese expansionist moves, but unhappy with an ally for being an ally?

I have never asked you to be loyal to any American foreign policy or even the country. What I don't get is why then as a Chinese American do you get so defensive when you get a reply in the proper context?

Now after you've made some empathetic claims without any proof, you say that the burden to prove you wrong is on me? :) That's absurd to ask me to prove a negative.

Back to your question 'does China or does India have a more serious rape problem?'

Here is my take- we can't know because it can't be proved by the numbers and for the following reason.

1. China has an established reputation as a country that hides any data it deems potentially embarrassing. Look at what took place with the COVID virus. China hid the fact it transmitted from human to human for a while from the rest of the world and WHO. In the case of India, the country may have poor record keeping. Deeming access to actual and complete data in both countries as poor.
2. Both countries have a huge cultural taboo around reporting rape, leading to a severe underreporting that skewers numbers and integrity of the data

Now- Do you have any legitimate evidence to contradict me?

Are you really going to pretend your taunts at tone towards our ally and your celebration of Chinese expansionist actions in Northern India is not your support for the CCP? You mean to say you are an American is that happy with Chinese expansionist moves, but unhappy with an ally for being an ally?

I have never asked you to be loyal to any American foreign policy or even the country. What I don't get is why then as a Chinese American do you get so defensive when you get a reply in the proper context?
Lolllll so just because India can serve strategic purpose to the US I should embrace it with my open heart? Come on man ... I'm not trying saying anything really good about China here either. All I'm saying is that what you originally said about India having less of a rape problem than China is just BS. I've been to China for tourism and I can tell you it is one of the safest countries I've been to (note I'm not referring to anything political here). I don't give a crap what China is doing to India (I have stated on numerous occasions that China is occupying Indian territory). If anything, such things are beneficial to the US because India will be forced to pursue a closer alliance with us. You, on the other hand seem gravely offended by this, so I suspect you are either an Indian or an Indian-American (both of which are totally fine).
1. China has an established reputation as a country that hides any data it deems potentially embarrassing. Look at what took place with the COVID virus. China hid the fact it transmitted from human to human for a while from the rest of the world and WHO. In the case of India, the country may have poor record keeping. Deeming access to actual and complete data in both countries as poor.
2. Both countries have a huge cultural taboo around reporting rape, leading to a severe underreporting that skewers numbers and integrity of the data

Now- Do you have any legitimate evidence to contradict me?
Of course it can't be proved because there is no study that can do that. But there is something useful called common sense. Can you name a single place in the world which has a greater number of foreign tourists getting raped than India? I see this on the headlines all the time, don't you? I've seen Japanese, German, Russian, Chinese, American, Dutch tourists being raped in India on the news before. Name me a single country that makes more of a headline than India for this? And also note that I'm judging rapes based on those incurred on foreign tourists/expats ... I agree the Chinese rape numbers may not be accurate. Also could you please provide a research study/scholarly paper stating that both countries have a huge cultural taboo surroudning rape which leads to systematic underreporting? This sounds like something you just pulled out of nowhere.

I have already told you that this is a vague area.
Several different laws can be applied to one crime. In this case, the offending man committed both the crime of whoring and rape.
The judge sentenced this man for the crime of whoring. This is a light sentence and a wrong sentence. He should be sentenced for rape.
Your IQ is probably very low and can’t understand,
Girls under the age of 14 have committed prostitution, and adult men have committed two crimes. according to Chinese law.
You think this man only committed the crime of whoring, not rape. This is your wrong idea

All you are doing is getting defensive, agreeing that sexually attacking and raping a 14-year child is not rape because a 14-year-old is mature enough to consensually prostitute herself. There is no hope for china if you can't admit to it.

This thread was about deployment of female soldiers on border. And folks here are discussing rape. Whenever there is a topic related to women in professional role, why do we always see them as objects and why does only rape comes to our mind ?
Just wondering !

All you are doing is getting defensive, agreeing that sexually attacking and raping a 14-year child is not rape because a 14-year-old is mature enough to consensually prostitute herself. There is no hope for china if you can't admit to it.
Please improve your IQ.
According to Chinese law, this man committed crime of whoring and rape.

Respect to these brave women soldiers, they are facing Pak Army across the border and Indian retard army at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom