What's new

Indian army deploys women soldiers for the first time along LoC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obama’s claim that one in five American women has been a victim of rape or attempted rape
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...t-one-in-five-american-women-have-been-raped/
The survey that formed the basis of Obama’s statement — the 2011 National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey (NISVS), released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention — was a public-health study. It estimated that 1.9 million American women were raped in the preceding 12-month period. In fact, the survey said that more than 23 million women (19.3 percent) were raped during their lifetime. (The survey’s definition of rape included completed, attempted and “alcohol- or drug-facilitated penetration.”)

But the National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS), run by the Bureau of Justice Statistics, estimated that there were about 174,000 victims of rapes and sexual assaults in 2012 (and nearly 350,000 total rapes).

Now, tell me, why are so few rape cases prosecuted in the United States?

On a percentage basis, the US cases are as much as 12 times higher than in China. Now do explain why china has only 32,000 rape cases, per year, for a 1.3 billion population?

From the article, it clearly states it is a Chinese law and not the case of a single instance of wrong judgment.

You are getting defensive and you need to admit the truth, otherwise, there is no hope.
Why are you debating the interpretation of a Chinese law with an actual Chinese person :rofl:

From the article, it clearly states it is a Chinese law and not the case of a single instance of wrong judgment.

You are getting defensive and you need to admit the truth, otherwise, there is no hope.
This is a gray area. Having sex with a 14-year-old girl is rape, but some girls prostitution and collect money.
This law is controversial and I think it should be revised.

Let me talk about the United States. A 10-year-old girl from Tennessee had sex with an adult man. The judge found the adult male not guilty and they were married.
Great American Law

Last edited:
Why are you debating the interpretation of a Chinese law with an actual Chinese person :rofl:

Your brethren did not read the article in its entirety and thought it was discussing a single case, wherein plain English it speaks about Chinese law that considers a child rape as not being rape. Look at the post above, he now agrees it is a law after he claimed otherwise. You were quick to defending a horrible Chinese child rape law. :o:

Last edited:
On a percentage basis, the US cases are as much as 12 times higher than in China. Now do explain why china has only 32,000 rape cases, per year, for a 1.3 billion population?
There are few rape cases in China, perhaps because women do not want to prosecute because of moral pressure and their ideological concepts are not open. This does not indicate that China's judicial system is poor.

There are also many women in the United States who don’t want to prosecute rape cases. Tell me, what percentage of the 23 million cases are prosecuted?

Last edited:
Ermm....if some female is pointing a gun at you, you shoot first and seek an Islamic jurisprudence opinion later.

Women who fight are armed combatants. There is no Islamic rule in this. You can only fight armed enemies not unarmed ones.

These women have guns and are pointing it at Pakistan.

Your brethren did not read the article in its entirety and thought it was discussing a single case, wherein plain English it speaks about Chinese law that considers a child rape as not being rape. look above he now calls it law after he claimed otherwise. You quick to were to defending a horrible Chinese child rape law. :o:
Bro my brethren? LOL ... stop hiding under the US flags and show your true colors. No American would ever say the US has a worse rape problem than India :disagree: ... even the Indian-Americans I know make rape jokes about India all the time. No shame in that. Just facts.

wherein plain English it speaks about Chinese law that considers a child rape as not being rape
A 10-year-old girl from Tennessee had sex with an adult man. The judge found the adult male not guilty
American law that considers a child rape as not being rape

Last edited:
A 10-year-old girl from Tennessee had sex with an adult man. The United States was sentenced and they were married.
American law that considers a child rape as not being rape
This guy thinks India does not have a rape problem ... just stop feeding the troll.

Kurdish women have shown us how women are great combat fighters too.

We seen it when they faced the Turkish army they fled like rats.

Most of their engagements against Isis the Kurds got their asses kicked until US air support saved their asses.

In Iraq, the Iraqi army humilated the Kurds and took Kirkuk back.

Where were these super dooper Kurdish Women warriors to save the day?

I did not find any polling on prevailing attitudes on India among Taiwanese but did find a lot of articles from Taiwanese press calling on India to have very close ties + a pending Free trade agreement to be signed.

however, I found a Pew poll about what they think of the Chinese mainlanders.
Hint: According to the pew poll, the Taiwanese residing in-country in Taiwan and those residing in China view your Chinese mainlanders quite unfavorably and by a majority.
https://www.pewresearch.org/global/2020/05/12/in-taiwan-views-of-mainland-china-mostly-negative/

View attachment 658333

View attachment 658334

View attachment 658335

Btw, you made another emphatic statement earlier on sexual assault statistics, hope to see a response to a few questions I asked for clarification. Thanks in advance.
Lol if anything Taiwanese people might even view Indians worse than those of the mainland ... the only thing that really separates Taiwanese and mainland Chinese people are politics. But culturally and ethnically they are the same. That is why both people's perceptions are the same ... which is why Taiwanese PDF posters here also treat India with extreme scorn.

There are few rape cases in China, perhaps because women do not want to prosecute because of moral pressure and their ideological concepts are not open. This does not indicate that China's judicial system is poor.

There are also many women in the United States who don’t want to prosecute rape cases. What percentage of the 23 million cases do you tell me are cases of discrimination?

This is slowly becoming you defending and not admitting at any cost. The cause for the low 32,000 number of reports, as per the article, is because the Chinese system ignores, mistreats, and cast aside those women who report their rape. Low reporting is a by-product of not just cultural taboos but also how they get treated when they do the report.

You were advising another country on how they should quit defending, accept blame. Perhaps you could do the shame?

The biggest threat these women would face is from their male comrades

Un sai bach gayi to baqi khair hai

what if they are there exactly to boost morals of those "jawans" (i am strictly talking in a non sexual context so keep your minds out of gutter) it is an established fact that with presence of opposite sex people tend to improve the way they dress, they way the communicate, they way they work etc etc

india is moving away from their culture and values which were preserved under Muslim rule for thousand years and now they are accepting western and israeli culture and feeling proud of copying western way of life

This is a gray area. Having sex with a 14-year-old girl is rape, but some girls prostitution and collect money.
This law is controversial and I think it should be revised.

Let me talk about the United States. A 10-year-old girl from Tennessee had sex with an adult man. The United States was sentenced and they were married.
Great American Law

I'm happy to see you admitted your mistake, but you are still defending child rape as being not considered as rape because a 14 year was prostituting. Tell me, in China, is a 14 year considered a child?

What 10 years old girl from Tennessee was raped and rapists got off because they got married? link it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom