What's new

Indian Army deploys Armoured bulldozers to destroy Chinese bunkers on Bhutan border

LMFAO, so a treaty with an imperial power is now acceptable to China? I guess they shouldn't have any issues with the McMahon line in that case! Chinese and hypocrisy go hand in hand.

This :rolleyes1: There's a comedy dialogue in Tamil cinema "If I bleed it's blood , if you bleed it's ketchup "...sounds like China to me

You are entitled for your opinion :lol:
So what is your experience so far.
I mean your participating in the forum instead of just browsing.
Exhilarating?
Could be fun actually, no need to take it too seriously.

Don't get triggered , heard sons sleeping with mom was common in Chinese society.
As a false flag Singaporean guess I hurt your failings(no typo).
don't assume anything about other people just because you are doing it,
I mean the mom and son thing.

So what is your experience so far.
I mean your participating in the forum instead of just browsing.
Exhilarating?
Could be fun actually, no need to take it too seriously.
See @kavita , a bit of abuse and Chinese fall right back in line like good doggies.

Doubt she will post her photo.
Satisfy yourself with your mom again..
Disgusting, keep what you do with your mom to yourself.
You sure sound like you enjoy it very much, though.
Didn't know Indians got this practice, thanks for letting me know.

strangers_913mek6e6vl._sl1500__595.jpg

Actually not good, :undecided:
Here my opinion about world changed a lot after on pdf
:undecided:
People on PDF are keyboard warriors.
Don't take it too seriously.
You get to kick somebody here and there is no grudge.
Should be a new and exciting experience for you to get personally engaged.
Cheers.

The only country in Asia, who has problem with all it's major neighbors = India :lol:

lets see if Supa Powa can show some strength and mess with the dragon. :lol:

Did anyone notice another China related international news? US sanctions Chinese banks and proposes sale of weapon systems to Taiwan. First China India tussle and then US China and perhaps China Taiwan. Also, there is an India-US-Japan naval exercise is forthcoming.

Chinese tussle was perhaps a pre-emptive move by China to warn India on getting too close to US in strategic and military affairs. Chinese had prior knowledge of US declarations, sanctions and plans. China does not want another pressure from another sensitive border.

Why do you guys always use moms? You don't need to bring anyones' parent's here. Did he use your mom?

Why do you guys always use moms? You don't need to bring anyones' parent's here. Did he use your mom?
Go through his uncouth comments to the newbie . Heard any Indian go down this path with other females here ?
In any case I will delete my comments.

The only country in Asia, who has problem with all it's major neighbors = India :lol:

lets see if Supa Powa can show some strength and mess with the dragon. :lol:
You can say that about Pakistan and China as well.
Pakistan has trouble with India, Afghanistan, Iran. Only country they get along well is China.

China has issues with India, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, Vietnam, Bhutan.

India perhaps have trouble with China, Nepal, Pakistan and sometimes Bangladesh. It gets well along Bhutan and Srilanka.

I actively encourage you to plant your face in front of INSAS. If there is nothing to worry, that is.
So you accept the INSAS can't kill anyone unless they put their face straight in front of it.?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom