What's new

Indian Army denies any cross-border raid, denounces false media reports - TOI

Do you know Word "Since" represent :whistle::whistle:in english Dictionary

My English is quite poor U know and as am not carrying any dictionary right now so have to humbly request U to plz elaborate and it for me. Nonetheless plz come directly to the point that what U really want to highlight by the word "since" here.

My English is quite poor U know and as am not carrying any dictionary right now so have to humbly request U to plz elaborate and it for me. Nonetheless plz come directly to the point that what U really want to highlight by the word "since" here.
Since the accident of 29 civilians and beheading of 12 soldiers are separate from dates and accidents

Since the accident of 29 civilians and beheading of 12 soldiers are separate from dates and accidents

I am really sorry dude for my IQ is damn low to read in between the lines. So to have mercy on my poor brain I fully agree to whatever that U r pointing at.

I am really sorry dude for my IQ is damn low to read in between the lines. So to have mercy on my poor brain I fully agree to whatever that U r pointing at.
Yes that why you din't understand what since mean :tup:

Don know why pakistanis are behaving in such a retarded way peeing in their pants even India hasn't done anything yet .. ooh yes, forgot that they all get their masters degree from Jihadi Madrassa.

Pakistani are really in panic..Karachi stocks crashed like stack of cards amid speculation of unrest.

These Indians seriously need to see a psychologist as a nation.

What a pathetic country we have as a neighbor! :hitwall:

Apparently even U cant explain what actually U really meant with "since". Shud I deduce anything from that?
since
sɪns/
preposition, conjunction, & adverb
  1. 1.
    in the intervening period between (the time mentioned) and the time under consideration, typically the present.
    "she has suffered from depression since she was sixteen"
  2. 2.
    for the reason that; because.
    "delegates were delighted, since better protection of rhino reserves will help protect other rare species"

Back
Top Bottom