What's new

[Indian] Army colonel killed in encounter

Status
Not open for further replies.

sudhir007

Reaction score
The Hindu : News / National : Army colonel killed in encounter

An Army colonel was killed in an encounter with militants in the dense forests of Lolab Valley in North Kashmir, official sources said today.

Col. Neeraj Sood, commanding officer of 18 Rashtriya Rifles, was gunned down by terrorists last night, they said.

The encounter was still on in the area when last reports came in. Additional forces have been rushed to the area.

Indian occupier military officer killed by Kashmiri freedom fighters.

Get out of Kashmir and stop the terror Indian army

Please stop ranting ....:tdown:

Edit: About getting out of Kashmir, .. Not a chance in hell...

Go Indian army..kill all those terrorists.....

RIP to the martyr...

RIP to the brave soldier

But terrorist never become successful in their work.....Our brave soldiers kill all of them one by one

Very sad comment on the death of a brave soul. Sometimes Jana you surprise me with your comments. Each and every terrorist in the valley that is being pumped across the border will be slaughtered brutally until this snake is crushed. India will ensure that the supporters of this menace pay the price for their actions. The death of this Brave officer will not go in vain, RIP, JAI HIND

Please stop ranting ....:tdown:

No ranting the Only terrorist group in Indian Held Kashmir is Indian army.

Indian army had been killing innocent Kashmiris in thousands.

No mercy for the state terrorists of India in Held Kashmir

Very sad comment on the death of a brave soul. Sometimes Jana you surprise me with your comments. Each and every terrorist in the valley that is being pumped across the border will be slaughtered brutally until this snake is crushed. India will ensure that the supporters of this menace pay the price for their actions. The death of this Brave officer will not go in vain, RIP, JAI HIND

Have you ever seen any such comment from me in case of any Indian force's death in North East ????

NO na so try to understand the difference between Kashmir and an Indian state

No ranting the Only terrorist group in Indian Held Kashmir is Indian army.

Indian army had been killing innocent Kashmiris in thousands.

No mercy for the state terrorists of India in Held Kashmir

Just think about Terrorism in Pakistan .......Indian Army is enough to stop Pakistan supported terrorism and they are doing very well
Go Indian Army Go kill all the terrorist

Have you ever seen any such comment from me in case of any Indian force's death in North East ????

NO na so try to understand the difference between Kashmir and an Indian state

Does not matter where the location is, a terrorist is a terrorist. If you feel this way then please tell your army to get out of Baluchistan and the North West frontier where your army is also viewed as a " Terrorist" siding with the US. The death of a soldier is not something you had to take a dig on, being a journalist yourself I expected that you understand the norms of journalism which calls for not politicizing a uniformed personnel's death. I dont know what's wrong with you today but i haven't seen or expected such low level posting from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom