What's new

Indian Army Chief Wants Talks With the Taliban.

Only in your dreams.

:rofl::rofl:

"no precondition"
So it means we won't talk until Afghanistan government is also involved as it is a precondition set by Taliban that they won't talk to Afghan government.
Don't know why all of the people ignored this "no precondition" part.

He is saying that today. Few years ago India was not accepting them, weeks ago India was considering them pakistani proxies and terrorists, few days ago India was having panic attacks and was claiming US ditched them, now they are kneeling down, tomorrow bhartis will even bow down. :sarcastic:

taliban know this indian design so they will never talk with india and supporting Pakistan is only viable option left for Afghan taliban
Nahin yaad.. I was just having some fun.. everyone knowing can never happen

Indian Army chief has no rule in Afg. It is PMO and Ex affairs role to decide what to do.

He does after all he is running your foreign policy, something which Indians used to tell us. See in few days, you will see your Govt saying same.

Even during UN gathering in Sept last year, Indian Govt said ok for FM level meeting but it was after your Army chief pressure, the meeting was called off. I even don't need to post a link for you, remember ?

He does after all he is running your foreign policy, something which Indians used to blame us. See in few days, you will see your Govt saying same.

Even during UN gathering in Sept last year, Indian Govt said ok for FM level meeting but it was after your Army chief pressure, the meeting was called off. I even don't need to post a link for you, remember ?
Thus is where the great divide of India. And Pakistani happened since 47. I can guarantee u that army chief can only express view and he also knows he needs to toe the govt line. Not the other way round.

Since when Taliban asked them for talks and since when India is relevant in these peace talks?

And since when Indian army chief talks about matters relating to foreign policy? Or maybe its the Indian military establishment and intelligence which runs the show and civilians are mere puppets?

Finally, something for good laugh my fellow Pakistanis :D

@firestorm7777 Arent you feeling embarrassed? LOL

He does after all he is running your foreign policy, something which Indians used to tell us. See in few days, you will see your Govt saying same.

It not the way matters work in India

Thus is where the great divide of India. And Pakistani happened since 47. I can guarantee u that army chief can only express view and he also knows he needs to toe the govt line. Not the other way round.

That is what you believe but calling off FM level talks after saying 'yes' should be an eye opener for you Indians. This particular Army chief of yours, is much more vocal in South Asian affairs and his influence over your govt is clearly there.

Being a Pakistani, you may consider my views a bit biased but I have valid assessment to believe that.

It not the way matters work in India

On paper it doesn't but as I said earlier, things are changing at your end.

Peace talks with Taliban welcome as long as there are no preconditions: Indian army chief

The Indian Army has no stake in Afghanistan.

This isn't Pakistan where the Army runs everything from flour mills to sugar processing factories.

That is what you believe but calling off FM level talks after saying 'yes' should be an eye opener for you Indians. This particular Army chief of yours, is much more vocal in South Asian affairs and his influence over your govt is clearly there.

Being a Pakistani, you may consider my views a bit biased but I have valid assessment to believe that.

On paper it doesn't but as I said earlier, things are changing at your end.
Ok

Back
Top Bottom