What's new

Indian Army Chief Shows ‘Criminal Leadership’: says Human Rights Watch

When Mumbai attacks took place in 2008 ...
I was a small child...

When I saw gruesome pictures on YouTube and media websites... like this
35833306.jpg

Down below in comments sections, I read comments certain peculiar sounding names like...
" Yes mujahids kill these Hindus... "
" This is Fight between believers and non-believers ... "

Then I learnt that those comments belong to neighboring nation Pakistan, Since Pakistan can't win against India, It is using religious extremism to wage cheap war... what RSS is doing in India, Pakistan is doing in Kashmir....

it is upon our shoulders to fight for our nation India. I can't let the sacrifice of my ancestors, the children who died due to terrorism go to waste... We support Indian army ... For those Indians who have died protecting Kashmir. faced the brunt of Terrorism, we will continue their fight.... We will pass on Kashmir to our future Indians generations...

This is Indian jihad, "Indian zarb ae abz"....
Dude you sound totally like laal topi Zaid Hamid [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Have you also seen Ajmal Qassab video where he keeps on saying BHAGWAAN mujhe kabhi maaf nai karey ga.

And for your ignorant immature mind.
Pakistanis hold strongly that mumbai attacks were staged by Indian agencies themselves.
Nobody says Jihad or war against hindus.
You are making things up to justify your rheoteric.
Its Pakistan that is severely hit by terrorists kore then 10,000 civilians have been killed by them.
Plus all these young militants Wanis, Sabzars, Bhatts are from INDIAN occupied kashmir non are from Pakistan.
Being sentimental doesnt cloak ground realities. you army is slaughtering kashmiris thats why they are on the streets.

Anywhays what can be expected by mind washed Indians then this

CRIMINAL LEADERSHIP, HRW labels Indian Army Chief.

Humiliating for India.

Shame on you.

Bet I guess PA gave any human rights to weak civilians in Balochistan, East Pakistan or even recently in FATA where it killed thousands of terrorists without any trial. They too are human. Where did ur humanity go? Hypocrites.
bla and ttp have been targeting women and children they have no ounce of humanity left in them.Plus capturing terrorists is not as easy as you think so.

In iok you are facing angry civilians who pelt rocks and the racist sadistic mentality of indians on this forum explains why they are doing so.

bla and ttp have been targeting women and children they have no ounce of humanity left in them.Plus capturing terrorists is not as easy as you think so.

In iok you are facing angry civilians who pelt rocks and the racist sadistic mentality of indians on this forum explains why they are doing so.

Why is the protest limited to just 3 districts? Why does not the border Muslim districts or Jammu or ladakh support Pakistan nor do even basic protests? Hell. Even Shias are one of most pro Indian supporters in valley along with Kargil and other border districts. U know why? I has killed and raped Pandits when they chased them away and intimidated any person who have supported India. And they have humanity left? Like threatening in a marriage, taking Lt Fayaz away to kill him? Humanity indeed for trusting them.

Back
Top Bottom