What's new

indian army chief addressing to pakistani troops in congo...

Hum to Dushman ko bhi uske hisse ki tareef dete hain.. Usme kya hai..

That is why he is the Chief of IA . He never underestimates a Enemy and Appreciates even enemies .

Love this guy .

In Any case zaid Hamid has offered him sultanate of Khalistan and him being the ghazi of it if he leaves Indian Army and joins his Effort for Gazwa e Hind . :rofl . J/K

There is just one line excert from his speech.

Well, whatever the Case maybe, Soldiers are also humans have a sense of empathy and compassion just like anybody else. If India and Pakistan have politicial disputes and have fought wars doesnt mean that their citizens or govt officials should bark at each other anywhere in world they meet, same goes for soldiers. Infact soldiers have a more humanity than the politicians. They only turn into killing machines when they are compelled to do so as part of their job.

One can hope that there is no Tension on Indo-Pak borders and the Armies of both Countries do not practice to use the deadliest weapons of the world against their neighbours.

On the border the soldiers on either side do exchange some good words about each other and there are numerous instances and the above is one instance.

:lol: On the other thread i was telling this Guy that the Indian Army Chief is a Sikh and Sikh's don't lie...I hope he doesn't dispute it now.

Soldiers are comrade. Soldier think about other soldier in different way, which a civilian can't imagine. Lot of people not aware , lots of parties and sports organized at Pak India border...One of my uncle told me after war of 65 he used to pay scrabble all day with Indian major ...

Yeah we have heard that before and we are the best players of fast bowling in the world.....

The Indian army chief was the GOC of the Eastern Division of the UN in Congo. He is addressing the troops under HIS command. Like any other commander he is lifting the morale of his troops.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom