What's new

Indian Army change of Command like a matrimonial event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently the Indian Army change of command ceremony appeared like an event for two husbands and wives.
I mean what's the role of their wives to be part of such a military event.

View attachment 365953

View attachment 365955

@DESERT FIGHTER @Areesh @Khafee @Tipu7 @The Eagle

1999 Military Coup d'état
Date
12 October 1999
Location Islamic Republic of Pakistan
Result
Belligerents
Pakistan Armed Forces

Government of Pakistan

Commanders and leaders
Pervez Musharraf Nawaz Sharif
Shahbaz Sharif
DG ISI Ziauddin Butt
Strength
617,000 170,000

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_Pakistani_coup_d'état

This happens in your country, the Govt and Army fights for power. And you talk about a professional country. Till now Army is running your country behind the scene.

Dude a good read for you

Must say i had never heard of this title but none the less thanks for sharing from personal experience, besides it's not difficult to conclude who spends more time on PDF, lingering in the back ground and popping out head like a Meerkat at every opportunity.....you can always search for follow up on other adventures.

Every army have their own tradition.
size0.jpg

images

OusNlT1YjJZj9J2bti9DT1wUACEFTx9493udp3qeGLz86CkLuDQ2QnS2TKZR0CbKK5ktSuE34i1BwBonnUZHA7sJRvGqjBFPF_wenTL_SwGg5Fi7-F0JHru7EjQToTH_R8vBgaTObQ=w470-h313-nc

This is the tradition in US army ( same for US president, vice President etc)..
Guess who is holding Bible ,when they taking oath??
Good effort but i hope you know the difference between taking an oath and the change of command cermony.

size0.jpg

hrs_100901-N-0696M-288.JPG

You misses a lot. He is the COMMANDER IN CHIEF of the United States of America Armed forces.
And you didn't pick up anything,,,,, he becomes C IN C after becoming the President, which is witnessed by tens of thousand present for the swearing in ceremony in the open air......and not in the Oval office.

It is actually a fancy dress swinger party..Indians have strange fetishes :P

Probably swapping command sticks with wives since it is a culture in Indian armed forces :lol:
Sometimes the names posters select justifies the quality of posts they make.

Must say i had never heard of this title but none the less thanks for sharing from personal experience, besides it's not difficult to conclude who spends more time on PDF, lingering in the back ground and popping out head like a Meerkat at every opportunity.....you can always search for follow up on other adventures.

Good effort but i hope you know the difference between taking an oath and the change of command cermony.

size0.jpg

hrs_100901-N-0696M-288.JPG

And you didn't pick up anything,,,,, he becomes C IN C after becoming the President, which is witnessed by tens of thousand present for the swearing in ceremony in the open air......and not in the Oval office.

Looking at the Insightful and knowledgeable topics you open on a daily basis I thought it its you who desperately needs that book so give it a try dude :D

I see how you reached the stupid conclusion.

Other than the rape stories you hear and love about India, Lots and Lots of Indians respect women. Lots of them.
They are part of ceremonies like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom