What's new

Indian Army building up for an offensive?

move A100 there simply and smoothly

View attachment 631760

Usually mlrs is countered by attack helicopters or strike fighters.

Mlrs is effective against troop concentrations .
I think the tables have turned after the new wave of Indian sponsored terrorism in balochistan. There's an uproar amongst Pakistanis to avenge our martyrs

Its more of a bunch of things. They being opressive against Indian their own Muslim citizens and they killing our women and children on loc and them threatening GB and azad kashmir territory and everyone living in here.

They are arrogant and opressive people and well you know what happens to such people. I just pray we are the ones who taken them down with our hands and not the chinese. Chinese are more mighty than us but i hope we pakistaniz are the ones who kill more of them and do more damage to india than chinese do.

Screenshot_20200513-050937__01.jpg

They are just afraid we will come in to snatch kashmir while they are weak.

They are not the only ones with MLRS.
Mountain war need strategy, light precision weapon and fitness. There is no role of heavy weapons. Check Yemen war, lot to learn from there strategy. Small teams with precision strike and leave the area and keep the enemy bleeding.

That's true, the Pakistani social media indicators clearly reflect the strikes must be conducted in iok as a revenge to the recent balchistan killings and the military is well aware of the public mood.
This time Indian official claimed and did strike inside Pakistan. This has to be doubled number scored from PA this time. We lost 6.

Usually mlrs is countered by attack helicopters or strike fighters.

Mlrs is effective against troop concentrations .

Its more of a bunch of things. They being opressive against Indian their own Muslim citizens and they killing our women and children on loc and them threatening GB and azad kashmir territory and everyone living in here.

They are arrogant and opressive people and well you know what happens to such people. I just pray we are the ones who taken them down with our hands and not the chinese. Chinese are more mighty than us but i hope we pakistaniz are the ones who kill more of them and do more damage to india than chinese do.

View attachment 631954
only fist fight and use of stone.

That's true, the Pakistani social media indicators clearly reflect the strikes must be conducted in iok as a revenge to the recent balchistan killings and the military is well aware of the public mood.
I will be okay with a proxy attack

Every year close to election indian establishment trying funny thing from years since in every election they blame Pakistan for being a father or daddy to the matta.
we been ready since day one we will insha'Allah not only hurt you or punish you but we will tear you a part for a lesson. This unreal union tims is come to end.

A full time war with pakistan is not an option for India . They know what will be the consquences.

Only a sane mind qualifies to understand this thing but modi is a radical Hindutvadi with no family. He certainly would want to leave a legacy drenched in the blood of millions.

Only a sane mind qualifies to understand this thing but modi is a radical Hindutvadi with no family. He certainly would want to leave a legacy drenched in the blood of millions.
Yes modi is a like a mad dog infected with rabbies. At the end he will be killed and defeated but the problem is he will push this region into a war and destroy millions of lives. He is not fit to be a PM.

Deployment of Pinaka in Kashmir suggests they are up to something...

It's one regiment
That's 20 launchers
Which were sent as a replacement for the 120mm Grad units which are gradually being phased out from Pakistan borders and being donated to Myanmar

If we had deployed all 10 regiments of Pinaka
Then u might have a point
Btw Pinaka is not even the best MBRL we have
That's the 300mm Smerch, which does duty in Ladakh and Arunachal

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom