What's new

Indian Armed forces gear up to celebrate first International Yoga Day on June 21

Who are you to determine the worth of achievement ?? ..... lol

You are nothing but a insecure little butt hurt .

So butt hurt that I had to take my yoga to UN to get it some recognition. I was thirsty of some appreciation. Tell me how meagre and desperate I sound, then resound your reply back for your own ears.

So butt hurt that I had to take my yoga to UN to get it some recognition. I was thirsty of some appreciation. Tell me how meagre and desperate I sound, then resound your reply back for your own ears.

So insecure that you had to troll on a thread that had nothing to do with you in the first place while you think it's worthless , you spent lot of time writing 10+ posts .

Countries go to UN and achieve what they want ...... the countries whose name mostly and only comes up with terrorism may not understand these concepts ..... it's in a different league than yours .

So insecure that you had to troll on a thread that had nothing to do with you in the first place while you think it's worthless , you spent lot of time writing 10+ posts .

Countries go to UN and achieve what they want ...... the countries whose name mostly and only comes up with terrorism may not understand these concepts ..... it's in a different league than yours .

You went to UN to get a certificate of its worthiness? Repeat it few times and you may see what it sounds like. But tump some chest and say you've made a marvellous achievement when it got accepted without vote along with Abola. Abola and Yoga - together for the sake of India.

Yeah .... we sure will because it's an achievement .

Prime Minister Narendra Modi, right, greets people as he arrives to attend a mass yoga performance on Rajpath, in New Delhi, India.

371485-dpz-21jnab-24.jpg

You went to UN to get a certificate of its worthiness? Repeat it few times and you may see what it sounds like. But tump some chest and say you've made a marvellous achievement when it got accepted without vote along with Abola. Abola and Yoga - together for the sake of India.

There are over 25 million people who practice yoga in the United States alone, by far the largest single market, and that's grown 33% since 2009, according to a study from the Sports and Fitness Industry Association.

Yoga’s evolution first appears in the Rig Veda, a sacred Hindu text from around the 15th century B.C., to describe a chariot yoked to horses, in which a felled war hero might ascend to the sun. As the tradition of meditation and exercise developed among Indian ascetics between A.D. 200 and 400, “yoga” acquired its new meaning of reining in body and mind to rise above worldly concerns.

The Mughal emperor Jahangir commissioned a Persian text, Bahr al-Hayat, which depicted 21 asanas, or positions. Swami Vivekananda, the 19th-century Hindu reformer, became a sensation after presenting yoga to the West as a scientifically based philosophy at the 1893 Parliament of Religions in Chicago.

Yoga is big business, estimated at $10 billion a year in the United States alone, and India needs to be associated with it — not just to attract tourists to yoga retreats, but also to assert its intellectual rights. The country has been fighting attempts by Western gurus to patent yoga poses, assembling a repository of over 1,500 asanas to keep them free.

Looks like retard can't understand the fact that when lion share of the countries support your program(175/193) by co-sponsoring it , you don't require to vote it because it's common-sense which surely you lack .

Let the butt hurt flow through you more .... may be Pakistan should now work towards getting approved an International Suicide Bomber Day .

Lol.. your post is reported and I made you angry. Even you feel the hidden shame in what you are doing. Abola and Yoga.. who has a political opinion on those. Go take it, suck stomach inwards and feel world is celebrating it. So childish that even we didn't thought to spoil your happiness.

If you have low temper, you got to work on it. May be yoga would help you some. :D

Dear Yoga,

You are known to have no brain but I am only complaining for you being so popular yet a failure to help India convert non-Yindus to Yindu. The whole Kashmir could've been India's garden only if you could convert half a million non-Yindus "under the sword" or perhaps words only converted people in our books. Since you have no brain, we must not blame you more than you need to be given.

Disappointed but yours,

India.

Stop using India's name Pakistani

Lol.. your post is reported and I made you angry. Even you feel the hidden shame in what you are doing. Abola and Yoga.. who has a political opinion on those. Go take it, suck stomach inwards and feel world is celebrating it. So childish that even we didn't thought to spoil your happiness.

If you have low temper, you got to work on it. May be yoga would help you some. :D

Aap aise bachpan she hi lagte ho

I don't give a $hit .

I am so angry that a Pakistani troll is butt hurt about India's achievements ...... so angry .... lol

Stop using India's name Pakistani

Aap aise bachpan she hi lagte ho

Ap ki taunt bhi cute hay. Looks y
I don't give a $hit .

I am so angry that a Pakistani troll is butt hurt about India's achievements ...... so angry .... lol
I will frame your words in my eyes and will keep them in the diary of happy memories.

You should ..... may be that will reduce the burn in your bottom .

Reported for the second time but since you are insensitive to abusive language, you would obviously don't care. But your post is pretty illogical. "I will frame something which you wrote as a matter of pride and I will look at your element of pride to reduce my but burn"?. That might have been true if I was on your side but you've forgotten we were arguing against each other. That was a pretty lousy shot from you my friend.
Now this argument of your is second nugget which I will save in the album :toast_sign:

You should ..... may be that will reduce the burn in your bottom .

Pakistan do not have any kind of soft power to project in world stage and some of them get frustrated especially india's rise

New york

a1.jpg

UN Secretary general

a1.jpg

a1.jpg

a1.jpg

A1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom