What's new

Indian Armed forces gear up to celebrate first International Yoga Day on June 21

Dear Poster

I existed and was practiced well before the first man raised a sword to convert another.

I am meant to harmonise, cure and strengthen humans . Not divide them.

Don't like it ? .. Dont do it.

I have seen countless men like you turn to dust over millennia yet I have remained.

Good luck with your rantings .

Run along now .

Yoga.

Normally in India , Government doesnt divide humans and safeguard all but on International platform there are countries who divide citizens on many platforms like religion and color which is against according to International conventions and even according to all the universal religions.

So what Indian Government should do in such circumstances ? We doesnt violate soveriginity of other countries nor call other nations with different names but these people are even now allowed in our country.

In India , we can find people of all the nations who live like citizens of India and on that we can find refugees from all the nations in which some are victims of religious hate and some on the bases of race and ethinicity.

Yada yada hi dharmasya glanirbhavati bharata
Abhythanamadharmasya tadatmanam srijamyaham
Paritranaya sadhunang vinashay cha dushkritam
Dharmasangsthapanarthay sambhabami yuge yuge

Whenever there is decay of righteousness, O Bharata,
And there is exaltation of unrighteousness, then I Myself come forth ;
For the protection of the good, for the destruction of evil-doers,
For the sake of firmly establishing righteousness, I am born from age to age.

Dear Poster

I existed and was practiced well before the first man raised a sword to convert another.

I am meant to harmonise, cure and strengthen humans . Not divide them.

Don't like it ? .. Dont do it.

I have seen countless men like you turn to dust over millennia yet I have remained.

Good luck with your rantings .

Run along now .

Yoga.

Dear Yoga,

You are known to have no brain but I am only complaining for you being so popular yet a failure to help India convert non-Yindus to Yindu. The whole Kashmir could've been India's garden only if you could convert half a million non-Yindus "under the sword" or perhaps words only converted people in our books. Since you have no brain, we must not blame you more than you need to be given.

Disappointed but yours,

India.

Dear Yoga,

You are known to have no brain but I am only complaining for you being so popular yet a failure to help India convert non-Yindus to Yindu. The whole Kashmir could've been India's garden only if you could convert half a million non-Yindus "under the sword" or perhaps words only converted people in our books. Since you have no brain, we must not blame you more than you need to be given.

Disappointed but yours,

India.

And this letter is written by a Pakistani? :rofl:

Dear Yoga,

Disappointed but yours,

India.

Dear Poster

As always you have missed the trees for the woods !

I am NOT meant to convert !! I do have a brain but use it constructively to heal, to cure and to rejuvenate. Its the believers like you who see things only in two shades - Black & white . try looking at the Greys in between.

Wish you & your kind could raise your horizons and look beyond ' conversions" for the only conversion I do are in health.

Good luck, you need it

Yoga

Dear Poster

As always you have missed the trees for the woods !

I am NOT meant to convert !! I do have a brain but use it constructively to heal, to cure and to rejuvenate. Its the believers like you who see things only in two shades - Black & white . try looking at the Greys in between.

Wish you & your kind could raise your horizons and look beyond ' conversions" for the only conversion I do are in health.

Good luck, you need it

Yoga

Dear poster,

Good to see you not touching "conversion with swords" topic this time. So how many thousands have "ghar wapsi" yielded? How many have you converted in Kashmir and how many has Israel been able to convert in Palestine? Yoga doesn't have brain, or may be it has as you say but you surely don't seem to be using one when you apply this theory. If you resist, would you tell how many were converted in Abu Ghuraib or how many Jews in Nazi's gas chambers converted under force? :)

You like yoga? Enjoy yourself. It is not universal nor it is known by many to celebrate it internationally. Expecting to celebrate it internationally would be like celebrating "International Dhoti day" or "International Bhaji Puri day".

Dear poster,

Good to see you not touching "conversion with swords" topic this time. So how many thousands have "ghar wapsi" yielded? How many have you converted in Kashmir and how many has Israel been able to convert in Palestine? Yoga doesn't have brain, or may be it has as you say but you surely don't seem to be using one when you apply this theory. If you resist, would you tell how many were converted in Abu Ghuraib or how many Jews in Nazi's gas chambers converted under force? :)

You like yoga? Enjoy yourself. It is not universal nor it is known by many to celebrate it internationally. Expecting to celebrate it internationally would be like celebrating "International Dhoti day" or "International Bhaji Puri day".

Yoga is part of Indian culture and ancient Indians use to do yoga since ages and its more than 5,000 years and now Yoga has been adopted by other nations who are earning billions but the problem is this that majority of nations wants to adopt everything which belongs to Indian nation but they dont want Indians. :)

Here only cant understand why the Government of India has turned blind eye. India is from Indians but when Indians are not respected then what we are trying to acheive ? We do have all the technologies, raw material , man power and resources. Why is this that when international treaties are being violated , why no compension is given to Indians ?

Dear poster,

Poster

The subject here is me - Yoga. Not Kashmir or any other region.

I have nothing to do with conversions and any of the tripe you write.

If I were not universal the UN would not have adopted it nor would the Globe have performed my exercises yesterday.

It is unfortunate that you are not a part of the ' many' who know, respect & practice Yoga.

Don't like it.. Lump it. I am here to stay.

Farewell.

Dear poster,

India known for Yoga and Paksitan for terrorist and hiding Bin Laden (killed by an ignominious raid that treated your sovereignty like tissue paper). Now go figure.....

Poster

The subject here is me - Yoga. Not Kashmir or any other region.

I have nothing to do with conversions and any of the tripe you write.

If I were not universal the UN would not have adopted it nor would the Globe have performed my exercises yesterday.

It is unfortunate that you are not a part of the ' many' who know, respect & practice Yoga.

Don't like it.. Lump it. I am here to stay.

Farewell.

Dear Poster,

Now you say you have nothing to do with the conversion type but I hate to show you mirror of your own post where you poked with swords and conversions - now you stand as if you don't even know who you are. Indian Armed forces gear up to celebrate first International Yoga Day on June 21 | Page 2

UN adopted yoga without vote.. So Yoga and Abola stand equal to UN. You as an Indian and yoga practitioner must be so proud here.

Dear Poster,

Now you say you have nothing to do with the conversion type but I hate to show you mirror of your own post where you poked with swords and conversions - now you stand as if you don't even know who you are. Indian Armed forces gear up to celebrate first International Yoga Day on June 21 | Page 2

UN adopted yoga without vote.. So Yoga and Abola stand equal to UN. You as an Indian and yoga practitioner must be so proud here.

There was no vote because more than 170 other member nations co-sponsored our proposal .

So yes it is something worth to be proud of .

The resolution for the Yoga Day was co-sponsored by 175 of the 193 member nations across the whole spectrum of the globe, bringing together countries as diverse as the United States and Syria, Russia and Britain, China and the Philippines. The resolution was adopted by an acclamation, without having to take a vote. Mukerji called it "a testimony to the enthusiastic cross-cultural and universal appeal that Yoga enjoys amongst members of the United Nations."

United Nations Adopts PM Modis Proposal, Declares an International Yoga Day - NDTV Food

There was no vote because more than 170 other member nations co-sponsored our proposal .

So yes it is something worth to be proud of .

The resolution for the Yoga Day was co-sponsored by 175 of the 193 member nations across the whole spectrum of the globe, bringing together countries as diverse as the United States and Syria, Russia and Britain, China and the Philippines. The resolution was adopted by an acclamation, without having to take a vote. Mukerji called it "a testimony to the enthusiastic cross-cultural and universal appeal that Yoga enjoys amongst members of the United Nations."

United Nations Adopts PM Modis Proposal, Declares an International Yoga Day - NDTV Food

Proud moments! Tell this story to future kids as an achievement.

Dear Poster,

How does it make a difference ?

China co sponsored the UN resolution as a part of other 170 nations so was there a need to vote ?

China can't be wrong. Who would know this better than a Pakistani !!

Back
Top Bottom