What's new

Indian are scared to play Pakistan-zaka Ashraf

We are world champion and beaten Pakistan in the world cup too :smitten: :taz:

So all this rant is useless BS :tdown:

We don't want stigma of match fixing and Mumbai 26/11 is the other reason.

The problem with pakistan is they get defeated but then forget about it and then start jumping again after sometime . No matter how many times you do it , they will come back jumping again . Ok let us play a series on neutral ground. I hope BCCI will accept this challenge.

The problem with pakistan is they get defeated but them forget about it and then start jumping again after sometime . No matter how many times you do it , they will come back jumping again . Ok let us play a series on neutral ground. I hope BCCI will accpet this challenge.

Indeed. India is known for winning in India only. :whistle:

And no one comes to Pakistan to play .. common stop criticizing.. There was no need for him to give this kind of comments , cheap shot for local consumption ..

:lol: India won its first world cup in England and have won many series abroad includint the first T20 world cup in South Africa in which we defeated Pakistan in the finals. Recently i admit India's performance abroad has been dismal .But i am still pretty sure India will beat Pakistan anytime anywhere . I just hope there is a tournament on neutral ground soon enough .

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

Frustration was oozing out of his eyes , ears ,and mouth . i don't know why these people hate us so much .

^

Although your patriotism is appreciated, your players are old now, lack passion, and more interested in making money. Pakistan has beaten India countless time in India. Talk is cheap. Make the challenge wussies.

^

Although your patriotism is appreciated, your players are old now, lack passion, and more interested in making money. Pakistan has beaten India countless time in India. Talk is cheap. Make the challenge wussies.

:lol: coming out from a pakistan :rofl: three pakistani cricketers are in jail because of match fixing. Our players are earning by playing cricket not by doing cheating and fixing.

Indians only good for talking, but no action. What else should we expect. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom