What's new

Indian and Chinese soldiers stand off in Ladakh

No one in the world dare touch the Chinese, these stupid Indians made a huge mistake. Its a huge escalation by India by destroying Chinese posts.

Lets wait and watch how the dragon treats these betrayers.

But thats the thing you can't wait :)

On topic I'm sure Govts will solve this peacefully.
Well this kinda reminds me of a incident few years back near AP border when PLA destroyed our wall and Pak members were like hooray now see guys we destroyed their tower :lol:

why no chinese in the thread but slave cheerleaders ?

They are :butcher:

But thats the thing you can't wait :)

On topic I'm sure Govts will solve this peacefully.
Well this kinda reminds me of a incident few years back near AP border when PLA destroyed our wall and Pak members were like hooray now see guys we destroyed their tower :lol:

This is the difference. India did nothing, but the Chinese reply will be fireworks!

This is the difference. India did nothing, but the Chinese reply will be fireworks!

U need to calm down w8 for 2mmorow nothing would happen do u know how many mountain division we have there?
Han won't fight us all over the border for a tower LOL.

:rofl: man this guy really cracks me up I will never forget this guy even I am banned in future.
You are the man
Cheers :rofl:

LOL he's so happy :lol: nd 2mmorow he'll be like phuss kuch bhi ni hua.:tdown:

U need to calm down w8 for 2mmorow nothing would happen do u know how many mountain division we have there?
Han won't fight us all over the border for a tower LOL.

They have advanced stand off weapons. They will remotely destroy all your border posts.

They have advanced stand off weapons. They will remotely destroy all your border posts.

That means war genius if standoff weapons are everything then y need armies? anyway its hard to target in mountains even for your Super Chinese brothers.

Really ?

Indo-China.jpg

India_and_China_start_joint_training_exercise_Hand_in_Hand_640_001.jpg

time to test J 10 & JH 7B
last time a saw a vid indian army men were acting like servents of PLA inside indian territory.

Now wait for the wrath of our Chinese brothers. India made a mistake by destroying the Chinese post. A very stupid thing to do. I wish the Chinese forces swift victory.

Prepare for bombing runs along the border destroying all Indian posts.

:china::guns::sniper::butcher:
Nothing is going to happen.

No one in the world dare touch the Chinese, these stupid Indians made a huge mistake. Its a huge escalation by India by destroying Chinese posts.

Lets wait and watch how the dragon treats these betrayers.
But India idid,we are not Japanese or Vietnam or Philippinos...we won't allow China men to roam freely in our land.

Last edited:
But India idid,we are not japs or Vietnam or Philippinos...we won't allow China men to roam freely in our land.

Its Japanese not Japs please edit. Thats racist to our Japanese friends here.

I can't even see any news on this. :undecided:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom