What's new

Indian and Chinese Airforces Confront Each Other In Ladakh

Indonesia, and Vietnam are the two ASEAN countries that stand hardest in the face of chinese aggression.

My best wishes are always behind Indonesia and Vietnam, who are standing up firm against Chinese bully.....

In India there's one saying: WHEN COCKROACH IS ON THE VERGE OF DYING IT STARTS FLYING.....

China is behaving like one such COCKROACH these days..... they have killed lacs of people worldwide by spreading Corona.... they are bullying almost all countries in SCS, they are bullying India on ladakh border..... they claim territories from everyone..... China has completed its share of sins and now her days are numbered.....

Lol. Still scared of him eh? Freudian slip...

Super scared

Wing-Commander-Abhinandan2.jpg

Don't worry. It's all good. You're still the same Joe? Or you change into something sometimes?

The same Joe, but resolved to turn over a new leaf. You're right, sometimes the temptation is too much, and I get an ever-so-polite, slightly amused, reminder in PM. It's humiliating. No more.

The same Joe, but resolved to turn over a new leaf. You're right, sometimes the temptation is too much, and I get an ever-so-polite, slightly amused, reminder in PM. It's humiliating. No more.
Cya around mate.

So this skirmish has been heating up in the past few days.
What I am confused is how and why the conflict really started?
Can anyone inform me

Ahh no Im no hindu. Thanks.
I'm a sunni muslim from a family of sunni muslim and as far as I know i dont have hindus, christian or even baha'i in my family

Wow such scary. Meanwhile the US Navy sails it ship near shanghai and casually passes taiwan strait like a boss.
Why’re you talking about USA navy? The flag you represent does it have any navy? Talk about your navy. USA navy isn’t for hire, they do patrol and bully South China Sea but ain’t stupid enough to start a conflict. Plus USA navy isn’t there to protect democracy or someone’s right. It’s just standing there to show some countries that we got there back while we milk them.
Get it!

My best wishes are always behind Indonesia and Vietnam, who are standing up firm against Chinese bully.....

In India there's one saying: WHEN COCKROACH IS ON THE VERGE OF DYING IT STARTS FLYING.....

China is behaving like one such COCKROACH these days..... they have killed lacs of people worldwide by spreading Corona.... they are bullying almost all countries in SCS, they are bullying India on ladakh border..... they claim territories from everyone..... China has completed its share of sins and now her days are numbered.....

you know what ,China is in a very perilous position right now,
-in the Pacific they're constantly harassed by US destroyers , spy planes and supersonic bombers buzzing near their coast.not to mention the US will employ hypersonics in the Indo-Pac region
-japan starts to re-militarize, also will employ hypersonics in the very near future.
-The world is distancing themselves from China, UK comes out from a customer of Huawei to an advocate of distancing against Huawei.
-ASEAN countries start to rise up against them,fyi Indonesia just issued a rejection of Chinese SCS claims.
-and now India. dude China will have it's resources stretch thin.

best regards from us SE Asians.

Modi is playing 7D Chess with the Chinese....

He is giving the lands to the PLA...drawing it deeper and deeper into Ladakh ....waiting for harsh winter to set it...

Modi is repeating the Russian strategy... against the French and Germans....Cunning Strategy this!

And now IAF has come into action.... 24/7 ready for strike...chasing away the PLAAF fighters....

India is bent on proving that it is a SuperPower...

India will escalate to capture Tibet and XinJiang!

TwoPhruntWar with Integerated Battle Groups.... India has become too powerful!!!
India will not kill Chinese with winters (a big mistake hitler tried with Russians). He will wait till more summers come and defeat Chinese with Indian HEAT. (New strategy by Ajiit Dovaal).

Back
Top Bottom