What's new

Indian and Chinese Airforces Confront Each Other In Ladakh

AND some say that he is a Chinaman who backed into a microwave to check if his popcorn had popped; it had not, but it did.
deffo a gungu, tho dunno if a teli or a bahman or bong or a shudra (can't be fisher1 or the mods would have merged him by now)

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Whatever floats your boat dude. We will use our assets as and when we please. Why is it so surprising for you is beyond my understanding.
Of course you can. You questioned whether Pak officially said it did not use F16s. It clearly said so. That's all.

IAF will not challenge PLAAF, they wont go near Chinese planes. IAF doing drame to impress and fool Indian masses

Last year IAF claimed its ‘rapid airlift capability’ that during war and natural disasters they can airlift a record 463 tonnes of load from Chandigarh to airfields and drop zones in the Ladakh region in a single wave. Lets see they can actually do it in operations or not. Time for IAF to WALK THE TALK

Let me predict this: IK and Bajwa will not do anything, other than fire artillery shells at the Indian pickets.

The rest could be as you say.

Can we vote for All of the Above?
You are right per your knowledge uncle.
But remember Khans (IK) and Jutts ( Bajwa) are unpredictable at 12' O clock when both clock hands coincide.
So don't be relaxed be on your defensive. Anything could happen.

Just a little entertainment during the lock-down that we are still going through, thanks to a virus that appeared out of a micro-wave oven. [May I borrow one of yours? Thanks.]:enjoy:
You want the virus or the popcorn? I feel violated already. :D

You are right per your knowledge uncle.
But remember Khans (IK) and Jutts ( Bajwa) are unpredictable at 12' O clock when both clock hands coincide.
So don't be relaxed be on your defensive. Anything could happen.

:rofl:

You are totally the winner!!

You want the virus or the popcorn? I feel violated already. :D

Uh, something happened. No virus, no popcorn. I've been collared.

Back
Top Bottom