What's new

Indian and Chinese Airforces Confront Each Other In Ladakh

Let me ask this " What the F are we doing"? Why are we not heating up the cease fire line? If IK and Bajwa failed to capitalize on this, than history will forever judge them as two cowards no different from the likes of Nawaz, and Ayub who each lost the opportunity to grab Kashmir.
that is most likely the whole idea -to stir-up the morons in Pakistan- of this non-invasion by China being peddled by the injuns. but I do not think people in-charge of Pakistan are stoopad like the web-warriors of pdf. they know how this chess game is played.

America wants to fight China through a proxy war using injuns and Pakistanis. let's hope injuns aren't as stupid and wannabe superpower like modi is

Are you serious mate? Lol
off course, send one or two ships in the south china sea, do some laps in the taiwan strait, don't need to be big but constant like the US.
the US,UK,France and Canada did it anyway, there will be nothing serious from the chinese.

Last edited by a moderator:
off course, send one or two ships in the south china sea, do some laps in the taiwan strait, don't need to be big but constant like the US.
the US,UK,France and Canada did it anyway, there will be nothing serious from the chinese.
Did you get that 10mil$ drone back? Lol.

Ahem here -
https://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/480330-Pakistan-F16-jet-clarification-Pakistan-Army-India-fake-news

"Indian media was saying that they shot down a Pakistani F-16. Firstly, Pakistan did not use F-16s in the entire action and there is no news that a Pakistan plane was downed," the DG ISPR confirmed during a press conference few hours after Pakistan Air Force (PAF) shot down two Indian fighter jets.

That was also a narrative among the various narratives.
Dude you were spreading BS with your claims on shooting down an F-16 which even your allies laughed at. What the DGISPR said was that no F-16s were shot down because none crossed the LOC. It was after when the greast fratricide happened in Human history of shooting down ones own chopper. its was the "J" that you were joking about as well as the Mirages that bombed you in day light. F-16 claim was yours to hide the embarrassment that IAF faced but in trying to do so and showcasing that AMRAAM so proudly infront of the media embarrassed IAF further.
You can continue to twist however you like, the rest of the world knows different.

Please tell me the secret how you guys come out with these jokes. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The last time i cracked a joke like this, Modi was a tea maker at a train station platform - look where he is now!!? You never know, this captain maybe the next leader of the biggest bestist incredible superstar INDIAAAA!

LOL we will knock out their supply lines with airpower and their troops will have to surrender en mass just like 1962!
China is barely able to supply its own troops which is why they have only 3 brigsdes in whole of Aksai Chin, whereas India has 5-6.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom