What's new

Indian airspace breached 32 times since 2013

Crawling up and shooting down an unarmed aircraft the size of an airliner is indeed a brave act according to Indian standards, however it's against the doctrine of the PAF to conduct such a cowardly exercise, your former Gujarat energy minister will bare testimony to that effect when his flight was spared after straying into Pakistan however, some other IAF and IA violators made good trophies.

Rann-of-Kutch-1965-Mementos-Photos-Captured-Indian-Air-Force-Ouragan-aircraft.jpg

paf_aug11.jpg

2581038551_d7f3c61a84.jpg

IAF. Wings of Shame

http://archives.digitaltoday.in/indiatoday/20020401/defence.html

We did that fifty years earlier, not at 65.000 feet but at tree top height.

But why your PAF behaved like a coward during the kargil war

See even your PA is angry at them

“Analyses by Pakistani experts revealed that when the rubber met the road, PAF simply refused to play any part in support of the Pakistan Army, angering the latter,” says the report."

See your PAF psyche

“One Pakistani military expert observed that the PAF’s perceived inability to defend Pakistan’s airspace and even put up a token fight against the IAF was the biggest driver for Pakistani leaders’ warnings that any Indian attack would lead to an immediate nuclear strike by Pakistan. It would be no exaggeration to say that after the Kargil and 2002 experiences, PAF’s psyche took a big beating.”

MiGs over Kargil: How the Fulcrum buzzed the Falcons | Russia & India Report

As usual you are trying hard without making an impact....India being so big yet a shame that you have to fire over other's shoulder..... how about this, a helicopter flies 11 Km into Indian territory, lands....takes off and repeats the same next day , that too on a hot border....Agni Pankh turns out to be just a Butterfly again. :sarcastic:

Musharraf spent a night in India ahead of Kargil | Daily Mail Online

Really man you should not be bragging about Musharraf who spent one night- whereas Indians cut your country in half and made sure you could no longer spend 1 second in it.

Why do you act so ridiculous and troll others, only to then open yourself to worse ridicule. o_O

You have just one confirmation, repeated by two different sources, the other is most probably a drone which from both sides fly in and out like birds.... as for the capability of PAF, you just need to compare the
figures as how many IAF or IA aircraft, Helicopters and UAVs have been forced down over the years and how many times the IAF was successful.

Just goes to show how much you know the history, none of the images i posted happened during a war, else the IAF Gnat would have been there first.

As i said, your likes have nothing else to fall back on except running back to 1971....we are discussing air violations not the war, else how would you describe so many IAF POW in one Pakistani prison camp alone...now consider those who were in other camps.....gives you a fair idea of IAF's performance in that war.

_focus6.jpg

Pakistan, Lyalpur camp, 12 April 1972, visit to Indian prisoners of war (POWs).
"Sikh pilots, now POWs, passed their time flying kites. Camp authorities forbade this activity. An "homme de confiance", also a POW, explains the visit of Red Cross delegates, emphasizing that he hopes the ICRC can negotiate on their behalf the return of the kites."

The Sikh regiment is a Pride of Indian armed force .. They are not scared of anyone even surrounded by enemy guns you can't Kill the attitude and humour . They defended Punjab in about all full scale war

Then i have a less knowledge about those plane incident .. I know about that heli but some doubts are since der to the airframe its bit too odd .

India Violates Pakistan Airspace | Baaghi TV Pakistan

Indian HC summoned for Pak airspace violation | Aaj News

Well i would seriously like to know how many jet were forced down after ceasefire of 2002 . And voilation of Airspace by both Airforce . Provided India is not border by just two countries .!

I dont buy the story that PAF pilots are some super boys MM alam and its likes mostly fighted under Ground radar cover of PAF while IAF was hitting its main Airbases and armed forces in India and deep in Pakistan whether its Karachi , Rawalpindi or sargodha or Dhaka or J&K border area . The only victory they have was in initial phase of war ( First strike )

In 1965 PAF was not able to provide the needy support in Akhnoor sector due to which outnumber Indian army overthrow its superior counterparts . Defending Kashmir .

1971 if PAF was superior they would have supported its army in wining enough area to negotiate for East Pakistan .

Kargil ( PAF was not seen ) , Atlantique was last incident between PAF / IAF that saw some blood .

First strike advantage can be understood well with what Israel Air Force did to its enemy .

To the one who bring the terrorist attack

Countries with the most terrorist attacks or fatalities, 2014

Pakistan

1821 total attacks in 2014

1941 total attack in 2013

India ;

763 total attack in 2014

632 total attack in 2013

Enough to tell who is doing what .

Compared to the other countries that experienced the most terrorist attacks and fatalities in 2014, the diversity of perpetrator groups was much greater in India, with 45 groups active in 2014. However, nearly 60% of the terrorist attacks carried out in India in 2014 were attributed to the Communist Party of India-Maoist or Maoist perpetrators not specifically identified as belonging to a particular organization .

PS - We don't need airforce provided we are way big country compare to Pakistan .

Really man you should not be bragging about Musharraf who spent one night- whereas Indians cut your country in half and made sure you could no longer spend 1 second in it.

Why do you act so ridiculous and troll others, only to then open yourself to worse ridicule. o_O
Albeit, you have only been on the forum for a couple of months but you do display US flags, one would assume you to be on a different diet from rest of the pack.....now go back and read my post slowly, it's nothing about Musharaf spending a night in India, as he simply didn't walk or drive into that area....the topic is air violations alas it's rather ridiculous on your part as not even bothering to read the POV and just joining the hunting pack.

Albeit, you have only been on the forum for a couple of months but you do display US flags, one would assume you to be on a different diet from rest of the pack.....now go back and read my post slowly, it's nothing about Musharaf spending a night in India, as he simply didn't walk or drive into that area....the topic is air violations alas it's rather ridiculous on your part as not even bothering to read the POV and just joining the hunting pack.

You knew exactly why you tried. I have read your posts before , and you take every chance to troll. Now you are saying it was air violations. Okay far enough, even so the Indians can say to you they flew into your airspace, and took away half of your country. Take my advice - chill

The Sikh regiment is a Pride of Indian armed force .. They are not scared of anyone even surrounded by enemy guns you can't Kill the attitude and humour . They defended Punjab in about all full scale war

Then i have a less knowledge about those plane incident .. I know about that heli but some doubts are since der to the airframe its bit too odd .

India Violates Pakistan Airspace | Baaghi TV Pakistan

Indian HC summoned for Pak airspace violation | Aaj News

Well i would seriously like to know how many jet were forced down after ceasefire of 2002 . And voilation of Airspace by both Airforce . Provided India is not border by just two countries .!

I dont buy the story that PAF pilots are some super boys MM alam and its likes mostly fighted under Ground radar cover of PAF while IAF was hitting its main Airbases and armed forces in India and deep in Pakistan whether its Karachi , Rawalpindi or sargodha or Dhaka or J&K border area . The only victory they have was in initial phase of war ( First strike )

In 1965 PAF was not able to provide the needy support in Akhnoor sector due to which outnumber Indian army overthrow its superior counterparts . Defending Kashmir .

1971 if PAF was superior they would have supported its army in wining enough area to negotiate for East Pakistan .

Kargil ( PAF was not seen ) , Atlantique was last incident between PAF / IAF that saw some blood .

First strike advantage can be understood well with what Israel Air Force did to its enemy .

To the one who bring the terrorist attack

Countries with the most terrorist attacks or fatalities, 2014

Pakistan

1821 total attacks in 2014

1941 total attack in 2013

India ;

763 total attack in 2014

632 total attack in 2013

Enough to tell who is doing what .

Compared to the other countries that experienced the most terrorist attacks and fatalities in 2014, the diversity of perpetrator groups was much greater in India, with 45 groups active in 2014. However, nearly 60% of the terrorist attacks carried out in India in 2014 were attributed to the Communist Party of India-Maoist or Maoist perpetrators not specifically identified as belonging to a particular organization .

PS - We don't need airforce provided we are way big country compare to Pakistan .

What does all this nonsense has to do with the topic, for the same effort, maybe you should also start comparing suicides in opposite armed forces, the number of crashes, a log of when was the last time IAF fired in anger and how many Pigeons Pakistan captured as compared to India.
That said, let me once again enlighten you that in Eastern sector, there was a single PAF squadron of obsolete F-86s facing TEN IAF squadrons, three of them equipped with MiG-21s and the rest with SU-7s, Gnats and Hunters.
In the end IAF had lost 28 aircraft to PAF and ground fire while PAF had lost Five while the rest of Eleven were grounded due to runway damage.

You knew exactly why you tried. I have read your posts before , and you take every chance to troll. Now you are saying it was air violations. Okay far enough, even so the Indians can say to you they flew into your airspace, and took away half of your country. Take my advice - chill

Nonsense, when the topic at hand is air violations over India....and some member drags in the issue about US Drones....then i wonder who invites trolling, my post was still in relation to India/Pak scenario.
And the IAF had no part in the 1971 debacle, in fact IAF has never delivered except perhaps in Kargil, when it carried out some missions within it's own side of the border.....that too after much input by both the Americans and Israelis.

What does all this nonsense has to do with the topic, for the same effort, maybe you should also start comparing suicides in opposite armed forces, the number of crashes, a log of when was the last time IAF fired in anger and how many Pigeons Pakistan captured as compared to India.
That said, let me once again enlighten you that in Eastern sector, there was a single PAF squadron of obsolete F-86s facing TEN IAF squadrons, three of them equipped with MiG-21s and the rest with SU-7s, Gnats and Hunters.
In the end IAF had lost 28 aircraft to PAF and ground fire while PAF had lost Five while the rest of Eleven were grounded due to runway damage.

Nonsense, when the topic at hand is air violations over India....and some member drags in the issue about US Drones....then i wonder who invites trolling, my post was still in relation to India/Pak scenario.
And the IAF had no part in the 1971 debacle, in fact IAF has never delivered except perhaps in Kargil, when it carried out some missions within it's own side of the border.....that too after much input by both the Americans and Israelis.
Who started quoting Mumbai terror attacks?

Since you started a thread about few airspace violation, which purely not involved single blood shed or any offensive act,natuarly we started reply based on the drone attack which also involved in airspace violation on your side. But drone are attacking are taking place deep inside Pakistan territory and American drone.

I don't want boast much about 1971 nd all,the whole world's except some Pakistanis knows the history.
Nirmal Jit Singh Sekhon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
One vs six scenario,still managed two kills over your super duper pilots.

This how we fougt in the beginning Battle of Boyra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

Lets keep it simple ... IAF never delivered then can u explain what PAF Delivered ?

Rest i never talked about east Pakistan i said PAF cant help its army win enough land in west to negotiate for east Pakistan . ( 1971 )

That runway credit goes to IAF .

Lets keep it simple ... IAF never delivered then can u explain what PAF Delivered ?

Rest i never talked about east Pakistan i said PAF cant help its army win enough land in west to negotiate for east Pakistan . ( 1971 )

That runway credit goes to IAF .
The radio message sent by some pakistani tank commander at the time of battle of longewale is the testimony of what iaf delivered, audio is available in YouTube. But sadly superduper pak govt banned entire YouTube in their country & made their people lives in comfortable zone of full of delusions.

Who started quoting Mumbai terror attacks?

Since you started a thread about few airspace violation, which purely not involved single blood shed or any offensive act,natuarly we started reply based on us drone attack which also involved in airspace violation on your side. But drone are attacking are taking place deep inside Pakistan territory and American drone.

I don't want boast much about 1971 nd all,the whole world's except some Pakistanis knows the history.
Nirmal Jit Singh Sekhon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
One vs six scenario,still managed two kills over your super duper pilots.

This how we fougt in the beginning Battle of Boyra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hence typical Indian mentality of firing over others shoulders, i could have easily brought in the repeated Chinese intrusions into Indian land and space....but it's in Indians genes to digress and try to save their tiny ego.

Offcourse man even a pigeon cant enter our airspace but when something enter your airspace you guys will not even spare your own home-made drone

Did Pakistan Shoot Down Its Own Drone? Survey This Evidence

You know you are always desperate to prove something but never seem to learn your lesson..
Hence, It's always a pleasure to burst your bubble....make sure you look at the pictures retrieved from the shot down drone.

Pak army releases pics to 'prove' Indian drone claim | world | Hindustan Times

Last edited:
P
Hence typical Indian mentality of firing over others shoulders, i could have easily brought in the repeated Chinese intrusions into Indian land and space....but it's in Indians genes to digress and try to save their tiny ego.
Chinese incursions was tackled every time peacefully by us,China despite of being more powerful than us were unable to stay longer in our side of LAC(thanks to collaborative effort of our politians,diplomats & power projection by army)

The radio message sent by some pakistani tank commander at the time of battle of longewale is the testimony of what iaf delivered, audio is available in YouTube. But sadly superduper pak govt banned entire YouTube in their country & made their people lives in comfortable zone of full of delusions.
Yea, bombing some armour bogged down in sand is indeed an achievement by the IAF standards, however your self praising history will never reveal to you amongst others, the mauling PAF gave to you at the Mukerian rail yards...so much that your commanders had to abandon their plans.

You have some twisted logic...you want someone not to make fun of dead kids(which actually he was not as you read him out of context) by making fun of innocent people who died on other sides :disagree:

Why don't you do one thing...bring it on...make fun of dead people...teach your enemy a lesson they should never forget :lol:

You used to be a reasonable member. But now you are a perfect example of hypocrisy. What happened? Too much love for a country like India which makes you a hypocrite and a liar?

Anyways he was making fun of dead kids. You missed it obviously being a hypocrite from India. And nope I don't make fun of dead people. Not until a rat from India forgets his auqat and needs to be shown his place. So don't worry. I won't make fun of any dead. ;)

Back
Top Bottom