What's new

Indian airspace breached 32 times since 2013

Crawling up and shooting down an unarmed aircraft the size of an airliner is indeed a brave act according to Indian standards, however it's against the doctrine of the PAF to conduct such a cowardly exercise, your former Gujarat energy minister will bare testimony to that effect when his flight was spared after straying into Pakistan however, some other IAF and IA violators made good trophies.

Rann-of-Kutch-1965-Mementos-Photos-Captured-Indian-Air-Force-Ouragan-aircraft.jpg

paf_aug11.jpg

2581038551_d7f3c61a84.jpg

IAF. Wings of Shame

http://archives.digitaltoday.in/indiatoday/20020401/defence.html

We did that fifty years earlier, not at 65.000 feet but at tree top height.

Lol mate u forgot to mention the Mig 21,Mig 27 & Mi18's shot down during Kargil

Man those who lost there life in Mumbai attack also innocent, nd for your kind information I never praise killing kids,& forced me to tell these because u boasted so much about Mumbai attack.I just want you to make understand that your having a incapable army,all these terror attack happened in vicinity of pak army base. Even your navy,airforce are also on par with your army in terms of incapability. Let us be silent for a minute for those who died in PNS mehran attack & Taliban air force base attack in Peshawar, 2015.
Why did you bring Indira in to the picture,she died some thirty years back,we can discuss benazir bhuto assassination which is more recent one.

We face real soldiers only once in combat,that's in 1962 & sadly we lost to Chinese. Rest of the time always faced a govt sponsored incapable rats wearing green under wear, and always we kicked there *** ....

Mate are you living in 2015 ? Do you know studies are being conducted how Pakistan managed to successfully crush a full fledged insurgency, bringing down terror incidents by 90%, thereby improving economy, where 28 member western coalition failed right across the border in Afghanistan, where Iraq, , Israel failed (2006) , Syria, Libya, Nigeria all failed, Pakistan became 1st country to comprehensively crush such a full fledged insurgency, just google it, its full of articles from across the world. We don't care what you think, people are seeing the impact on ground of Zarb-e-Azb & the world acknowledges its effectiveness...economy is reaping its benefits in the form of multi billion dollar projects with Russia, China & US. Sorry to blow up your fantasy bubble !!!

TBut what happened in Peshawar army public school in 2014?KIDS,its innocent kids were mascared like a cockroaches by your own ex lover Taliban

Hey listen asshole. This is the first and the last time you said anything derogatory about those kids on this forum. Or else I swear I would make all the dead soldiers and officers of Indian army, Indian air force and Navy who have died since 15 August 1947 till today dance on this thread naked. And as a bonus I would include Indian civilians too.

And you would be the one responsible for that. So discuss whatever bullsh!t you want but keep those kids away. This is your last warning.

Hey listen asshole. This is the first and the last time you said anything derogatory about those kids on this forum. Or else I swear I would make all the dead soldiers and officers of Indian army, Indian air force and Navy who have died since 15 August 1947 till today dance on this thread naked. And as a bonus I would include Indian civilians too.

And you would be the one responsible for that. So discuss whatever bullsh!t you want but keep those kids away. This is your last warning.
Stop,I have full respect to the kids who died in that incident. I swear I stop my TV while showing the PICs of that attack in news channel,since I am not that much cold hearted to even watch.
I quoted that incident only because your country man was souch excited about Mumbai terror attack,an incident were all we Indians do not want remember.

Stop,I have full respect to the kids who died in that incident. I swear I stop my TV while showing the PICs of that attack in news channel,since I am not that much cold hearted to even watch.
I quoted that incident only because your country man was souch excited about Mumbai terror attack,an incident were all we Indians do not want remember.

I don't care whether you switched off your tv or not. Our kids not need sympathies of our enemies.Never ever say anything derogatory about them on this forum. Or else. I have more than enough dead soldiers and civilians from India to abuse and ridicule. you also know that I hope.

Continue with whatever you want to discuss.

That morons came to Bombay by mimicking as fishermen, and the rubber boat hijacking and all happened in vastness of Arabian sea in night.we do agree that there is a security laps from our side and we paid the price for this security laps with 166 Indian souls,incident happened in a crowded city(a defenceless one). But what happened in Peshawar army public school in 2014?KIDS,its innocent kids were mascared like a cockroaches by your own ex lover Taliban,134 kids were died.I put of my TV while this incident,I was unable to watch kids laying motionless in pool of blood.this incident has happened in very near to your army base in Peshawar. Pak army people despite of being proximity with that school was unable to prevent there own kids (lot of the dead children were actually the kids of army men)being killed mercilessly by Taliban.
You guys giving your own national security to An army where there men were unable to protect there own child from non professional militias,your shamless rats won't have any chance against our army.

Next time when you happens to see any pakistani man in uniform please ask them to protect there own kids first. A bunch of useless men in uniform who were assigned to protect a border were in fact incapable to protect even there own kids.

No point in getting down to thier level. Otherwise what will be the difference between terrorist sympathysers and rest. Pakistanis have big hearts, they have more emotions than us. Posting stuff like this makes all us look bad.

Mate are you living in 2015 ? Do you know studies are being conducted how Pakistan managed to successfully crush a full fledged insurgency, bringing down terror incidents by 90%, thereby improving economy, where 28 member western coalition failed right across the border in Afghanistan, where Iraq, , Israel failed (2006) , Syria, Libya, Nigeria all failed, Pakistan became 1st country to comprehensively crush such a full fledged insurgency, just google it, its full of articles from across the world. We don't care what you think, people are seeing the impact on ground of Zarb-e-Azb & the world acknowledges its effectiveness...economy is reaping its benefits in the form of multi billion dollar projects with Russia, China & US. Sorry to blow up your fantasy bubble !!!
Good,thanks to us drones.
Still Google won't lie
Fatalities in Terrorist Violence in Pakistan 2003-2015

I don't care whether you switched off your tv or not. Our kids not need sympathies of our enemies.Never ever say anything derogatory about them on this forum. Or else. I have more than enough dead soldiers and civilians from India to abuse and ridicule. you also know that I hope.

Continue with whatever you want to discuss.
More Pakistanis died than us in every conflicts.

Last edited:

:tdown: Wrong expectations from wrong people.

No point in getting down to thier level. Otherwise what will be the difference between terrorist sympathysers and rest. Pakistanis have big hearts, they have more emotions than us. Posting stuff like this makes all us look bad.
Agreed,but I was seeing windjammers earlier posts. All are of defaming us,in all his post he indirectly & directly praised terrorist. Then why to keep calm. It's a defence forum to all.we have the right to give the reply this type nonsense in the same way.

Most of Pakistanis are like that you can't change them even their COAS given/giving bounty for head of Indian soldiers. No regrets go ahead..............

Agreed,but I was seeing windjammers earlier posts. All are of defaming us,in all his post he indirectly & directly praised terrorist. Then why to keep calm. It's a defence forum to all.we have the right to give the reply this type nonsense in the same way.

Its a Pakistani forum. You want them to be fair :lol:

Good,thanks to us drones.
Still Google won't lie
Fatalities in Terrorist Violence in Pakistan 2003-2015

More Pakistanis died than us in every conflicts.

There you go, you refuted your own unrealistic assumption by posting that link.

Drones were operating since 2007, why didn't civilian casualties decrease before 2014, how come civilian casualties dropped from 3000 (2013) to 1700 (2014 year in which operation Zarb-e-Azb was launched) and further fell to 900 (2015) as Zarb-e-Azb moved into final stages. Reduction from 3000 casualties to 900 civilians is a huge leap & happens when the insurgents are denied safe heavens & supply routes, drones cant do that, only boots on ground do that, that is common sense !!!
Now google how many articles have been written by international print media (not Pakistan's media) as to how Pakistan became the 1st country to successfully crush a mounting insurgency !!!

If the US drones were so effective why couldn't those drone strikes (plus entire military might & combined airpower of western coalition countries ) stabilize Afghanistan, half of which is under Taliban with major cities always at the brink of being run over & where IS is making inroads ?

Last edited:
But still enough Indian casualties to ridicule and make fun of. As I said. Don't push us. You would regret it.
You have some twisted logic...you want someone not to make fun of dead kids(which actually he was not as you read him out of context) by making fun of innocent people who died on other sides :disagree:

Why don't you do one thing...bring it on...make fun of dead people...teach your enemy a lesson they should never forget :lol:

There you go, you refuted your own unrealistic assumption by posting that link.

Drones were operating since 2007, why didn't civilian casualties decrease before 2014, how come civilian casualties dropped from 3000 (2013) to 1700 (2014 year in which operation Zarb-e-Azb was launched) and further fell to 900 (2015) as Zarb-e-Azb moved into final stages. Reduction from 3000 casualties to 900 civilians is a huge leap & happens when the insurgents are denied safe heavens & supply routes, drones cant do that, only boots on ground do that, that is common sense !!!
Now google how many articles have been written by international print media (not Pakistan's media) as to how Pakistan became the 1st country to successfully crush a mounting insurgency !!!

If the US drones were so effective why couldn't those drone strikes (plus entire military might & combined airpower of western coalition countries ) stabilize Afghanistan, half of which is under Taliban with major cities always at the brink of being run over & where IS is making inroads ?

Not to troll here however just one question...what should be parameters to judge that insurgency has been defeated or not....US forces are supposedly way advanced than PA...so in short they had boots on the ground backed by advanced technology in AF...and we all know they failed miserably...no??

Back
Top Bottom