What's new

Indian airspace breached 32 times since 2013

I seriously want to know how many time Pakistan Airspace was violated .

Provided the same time frame ... And the time PAF Took !! Airspace violation: 2 Indian fighter planes enter Pakistan territory - The Express Tribune

Indian spy planes violate Pakistan airspace - The Express Tribune

Indian jets violate Pakistan airspace

So we have 3 recorded violation in begining of 2013 only by IAF and so on tells the capability of PAF and its radar

You have just one confirmation, repeated by two different sources, the other is most probably a drone which from both sides fly in and out like birds.... as for the capability of PAF, you just need to compare the figures as how many IAF or IA aircraft, Helicopters and UAVs have been forced down over the years and how many times the IAF was successful.

Wow our windy bring the war images to keep good with his ego but then the outcome of all war is always hurting but come on he thing Pakistan win 71 war in west ( While they lost Kargil in 71 in East lol )

Just goes to show how much you know the history, none of the images i posted happened during a war, else the IAF Gnat would have been there first.

Btw, You forgot to Add This this for the sake of Parity :

237_001.jpg
As i said, your likes have nothing else to fall back on except running back to 1971....we are discussing air violations not the war, else how would you describe so many IAF POW in one Pakistani prison camp alone...now consider those who were in other camps.....gives you a fair idea of IAF's performance in that war.

_focus6.jpg

Pakistan, Lyalpur camp, 12 April 1972, visit to Indian prisoners of war (POWs).
"Sikh pilots, now POWs, passed their time flying kites. Camp authorities forbade this activity. An "homme de confiance", also a POW, explains the visit of Red Cross delegates, emphasizing that he hopes the ICRC can negotiate on their behalf the return of the kites."

You have just one confirmation, repeated by two different sources, the other is most probably a drone which from both sides fly in and out like birds.... as for the capability of PAF, you just need to compare the figures as how many IAF or IA aircraft, Helicopters and UAVs have been forced down over the years and how many times the IAF was successful.

Just goes to show how much you know the history, none of the images i posted happened during a war, else the IAF Gnat would have been there first.

As i said, your likes have nothing else to fall back on except running back to 1971....we are discussing air violations not the war, else how would you describe so many IAF POW in one Pakistani prison camp alone...now consider those who were in other camps.....gives you a fair idea of IAF's performance in that war.

_focus6.jpg

Pakistan, Lyalpur camp, 12 April 1972, visit to Indian prisoners of war (POWs).
"Sikh pilots, now POWs, passed their time flying kites. Camp authorities forbade this activity. An "homme de confiance", also a POW, explains the visit of Red Cross delegates, emphasizing that he hopes the ICRC can negotiate on their behalf the return of the kites."

Even in a war in which you signed instrument of surrendered is hard for you to believe you lost :lol:.

_focus6.jpg

Its like after WWII Japan says to US, Look we too Sunk ur Carrier !
Morons Lost their Half the country and still Talk Rubbish... Rassi Jal Gai....1971 me.. 1999 me.. lekin....

Impossible....since even a Pigeon can't enter India without getting captured and humiliated.
It's ok. We capture your pigeons and camels while you guys get humiliated big time by the TTP!! :P :lol:

Its like after WWII Japan says to US, Look we too Sunk ur Carrier !
Morons Lost their Half the country and still Talk Rubbish... Rassi Jal Gai....1971 me.. 1999 me.. lekin....

Pakistans are better than Indians, in things which are difficult to prove :lol:.

Pakistanis were calling their politicians to Crush India. But 1971 was clear surrender thats why they admit loss. And they still believe they are better :lol:.

Pakistans are better than Indians, in things which are difficult to prove :lol:.

Pakistanis were calling their politicians to Crush India. But 1971 was clear surrender thats why they admit loss. And they still believe they are better :lol:.
Pak cant make 2 km rangefinder nd trivial radar.

Only kids can take pleasure n 100 meter violation.

What essential ll matter is manufacturing capacity of defense industry.
Pak is decades behind india in indigenous capacity

Drone strikes in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

List of drone strikes in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A person who is chest thumbing about the Indian airspace breach,which is actually be either loc & lac should first see what is happening in their territory,A country which is thousands of mile away from Pakistan carrying out aerial strike in Pakistani territory killing Pakistani citizens like mosquitoes.
Now last as a cherry on ice cream, how your national guest Osama has killed by us,is it with out breaching your airspace. A total shamless country....

Last edited:
Drone strikes in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

List of drone strikes in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A person who is chest thumbing about the Indian airspace breach,which is actually be either loc & lac should first see what is happening in their territory,A country which is thousands of mile away from Pakistan carrying out aerial strike in Pakistani territory killing Pakistani citizens like mosquitoes.
Now last as a cherry on ice cream, how your national guest Osama has killed by us,is it with out breaching your airspace. A total shamless country....

Let's see, the allegedly OBL operation....US using all the hi tec gadgetry during middle of the night, the whole operation lasting less than an hour, PAF aircraft scrambled, had the US Choppers in their gun sights but ordered to stand down....now let's see, a few rag tag men, sail down your throat in a slow rubber boat, hold your financial capital hostage for two days and kill Indians like cockroaches....more over Chinese troops come and go at will sometimes even decide to stay for a few days and the Indians have the nerve to point finger at others....pathetic creatures.

a few rag tag men, sail down your throat in a slow rubber boat, hold your financial capital hostage for two days and kill Indians like cockroaches

It seems you enjoyed Mumbai attacks :). Don't hesitate, speak up your mind :).

I won't comment on APS because im a small hearted Indian unlike big hearted Pakistanis :). We small hearted Indians care for lives of innocents where ever they are killed. And we small hearted Indians don't accuse others of having small hearts too.

Btw only cowards kills people without weapons and use them as shield. Chuhe bill me hi ghus ke marte h. Next time you praise terrorists, just remember, they as coward as you are.

It seems you enjoyed Mumbai attacks :). Don't hesitate, speak up your mind :).

I won't comment on APS because im a small hearted Indian unlike big hearted Pakistanis :). We small hearted Indians care for lives of innocents where ever they are killed. And we small hearted Indians don't accuse others of having small hearts too.

Btw only cowards kills people without weapons and use them as shield. Chuhe bill me hi ghus ke marte h. Next time you praise terrorists, just remember, they as coward as you are.
Listen, you are just a newbie here, although you are trying very hard but it's futile.
Before jumping into a debate , first try to comprehend what's the argument.... and do pay attention to what's been quoted.
No i didn't enjoy Mumbai attacks at all, however my reply was to your country-fellow who termed Pakistani citizens as Mosquito....something you preferred to ignore.....so big or small....keep your heart in place.

Listen, you are just a newbie here, although you are trying very hard but it's futile.
Before jumping into a debate , first try to comprehend what's the argument.... and do pay attention to what's been quoted.
No i didn't enjoy Mumbai attacks at all, however my reply was to your country-fellow who termed Pakistani citizens as Mosquito....something you preferred to ignore.....so big or small....keep your heart in place.

The way you reffered Mumbai incidence and people who got killed in your post, its not good :). Newbie or a Veteran, if there is something going over the top i will stop him. Moreover i tried to explain you in a humble way :).

Let's see, the allegedly OBL operation....US using all the hi tec gadgetry during middle of the night, the whole operation lasting less than an hour, PAF aircraft scrambled, had the US Choppers in their gun sights but ordered to stand down....now let's see, a few rag tag men, sail down your throat in a slow rubber boat, hold your financial capital hostage for two days and kill Indians like cockroaches....more over Chinese troops come and go at will sometimes even decide to stay for a few days and the Indians have the nerve to point finger at others....pathetic creatures.

That morons came to Bombay by mimicking as fishermen, and the rubber boat hijacking and all happened in vastness of Arabian sea in night.we do agree that there is a security laps from our side and we paid the price for this security laps with 166 Indian souls,incident happened in a crowded city(a defenceless one). But what happened in Peshawar army public school in 2014?KIDS,its innocent kids were mascared like a cockroaches by your own ex lover Taliban,134 kids were died.I put of my TV while this incident,I was unable to watch kids laying motionless in pool of blood.this incident has happened in very near to your army base in Peshawar. Pak army people despite of being proximity with that school was unable to prevent there own kids (lot of the dead children were actually the kids of army men)being killed mercilessly by Taliban.
You guys giving your own national security to An army where there men were unable to protect there own child from non professional militias,your shamless rats won't have any chance against our army.

Next time when you happens to see any pakistani man in uniform please ask them to protect there own kids first. A bunch of useless men in uniform who were assigned to protect a border were in fact incapable to protect even there own kids.

Last edited:
That morons came to Bombay by mimicking as fishermen, and the rubber boat hijacking and all happened in vastness of Arabian sea in night.we do agree that there is a security laps from our side and we paid the price for this security laps with 166 Indian souls,incident happened in a crowded city(a defenceless one). But what happened in Peshawar army public school in 2014?KIDS,its innocent kids were mascared like a cockroaches by your own ex lover Taliban,134 kids were died.I put of my TV while this incident,I was unable to watch kids laying motionless in pool of blood.this incident has happened in very near to your army base in Peshawar. Pak army people despite of being proximity with that school was unable to prevent there own kids (lot of the dead children were actually the kids of army men)being killed mercilessly by Taliban.
You guys giving your own national security to An army where there men were unable to protect there own child from non professional militias,your shamless rats won't have any chance against our army.

Next time when you happens to see any pakistani man in uniform please ask them to protect there own kids first. A bunch of useless men in uniform who were assigned to protect a border were in fact incapable to protect even there own kids.

A despicable moron like you scoring points over dead innocent children wouldn't understand that even in a full scale war, sworn enemies try to avoid hitting places like a hospitals, schools or anything associated with civilians, a leader of any country has the most fool proof security, you losers couldn't even save her when she got pumped inside her own complex....more over the Bharti baboons in uniform who are well known to blow their own brains and some time their fellows too....and often earn rewards through fake encounters....you expect them to face the real soldiers.....just remember what happened in 2002.

A despicable moron like you scoring points over dead innocent children wouldn't understand that even in a full scale war, sworn enemies try to avoid hitting places like a hospitals, schools or anything associated with civilians, a leader of any country has the most fool proof security, you losers couldn't even save her when she got pumped inside her own complex....more over the Bharti baboons in uniform who are well known to blow their own brains and some time their fellows too....and often earn rewards through fake encounters....you expect them to face the real soldiers.....just remember what happened in 2002.
Man those who lost there life in Mumbai attack were also innocent, nd for your kind information I never praise killing kids,& forced me to tell these because u boasted so much about Mumbai attack.I just want you to make understand that your having a incapable army,all these terror attack happened in vicinity of pak army base. Even your navy,airforce are also on par with your army in terms of incapability. Let us be silent for a minute for those who died in PNS mehran attack & Taliban air force base attack in Peshawar, 2015.
Why did you bring Indira in to the picture,she died some thirty years back,we can discuss benazir bhuto assassination which is more recent one.

We face real soldiers only once in combat,that's in 1962 & sadly we lost to Chinese. Rest of the time always faced a govt sponsored incapable rats wearing green under wear, and always we kicked there *** ....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom