What's new

Indian Air Force's Unique 'Bird Deterrent' Method !

As I said, I'd shut the fk up alas that's doesn't apply to indians like yourself.
Whether a shooting takes place within 1 km or 100 Kms away, fratricide is a fratricide.

Making lame demands doesn’t make you Rambo.

Good to see full force triggered and descended onto this thread and trying to support Windy.

Mission accomplished.

Whether a shooting takes place within 1 km or 100 Kms away, fratricide is a fratricide.

Good to see full force triggered and descended onto this thread and trying to support Windy.

Mission accomplished.
Fuk off dipshit, you have the iq of a turd.

Fuk off dipshit, you have the iq of a turd.
As expected. You descended down to your true level with this language within 3 comments.
Good for you since most of your kind do so within 1-1.5.

IQ? You guys are aware of this word? Surprising. Doesn’t show in any field.

As expected. You descended down to your true level with this language within 3 comments.

Says the fuckin assjole who bring the topic, got his *** handed and now is settling down like piss.

Yeah it does, specially considering how aptly aware you are of turds, i.e railway tracks.

Says the fuckin assjole who bring the topic, got his *** handed and now is settling down like piss.
Just read your comments and you would know, who is pissing and frothing.

The topic was brought to show a little mirror about a simple thing of bird hits, that couldn’t be digested by experts like you and Windy. Infallible PAF doesn’t get bird hits only IAF does.

And see the way you are sitting on the roof.

Mission accomplished.
I wonder who is always crawling on this forum and always first to jump into my threads.
So Pakistanis on a Pakistani forum seems odd to you while you jumping left and right is just normal.
Indeed very genius of you.

Just read your comments and you would know, who is pissing and frothing.

The topic was brought to show a little mirror about a simple thing of bird hits, that couldn’t be digested by experts like you and Windy. Infallible PAF doesn’t get bird hits only IAF does.

And see the way you are sitting on the roof.
Dude you really need to grow a brain before further ridiculing yourself.
Let me spoon feed you.... The thread is not merely about bird strikes.... Rather the odd method deployed as bird repellent. Now try again.

I wonder who is always crawling on this forum and always first to jump into my threads.
So Pakistanis on a Pakistani forum seems odd to you while you jumping left and right is just normal.
No crawling dude.
I log in with pride as a full member of this forum. I don’t hide behind false flags and am proud of being an Indian.

Any member who is odd is odd. Flag doesn’t matter.

Your threads are trashy but I love them. Kya karun control hi nahi hota.

Indeed very genius of you.
That I am. Thanks.

I will be around, don’t worry.

No crawling dude.
I log in with pride as a full member of this forum. I don’t hide behind false flags and am proud of being an Indian.

Any member who is odd is odd. Flag doesn’t matter.

Your threads are trashy but I love them. Kya karun control hi nahi hota.

That I am. Thanks.

I will be around, don’t worry.
Yea, as I said, sweet products attracts honeybees but downside is flees come crawling too.
Keep loving yourself and changing your goal posts.
You think you crying will change anything.

Yea, as I said, sweet products attracts honeybees but downside is flees come crawling too.
Whatever suits your boat.
You think you crying will change anything.
Just read the last few posts and one would know, who is crying and cribbing.

Grow up. When people comment on a thread in a forum within the rules then there is no crying. I guess I am banging my head against a wall.

If you are too scared then you can disable comments by me. The way you did earlier. But only if SCARED.

Birds present a major safety hazard to both Civil Airliners and Military aircraft. Several military aircraft crashes are reported each year due to bird strikes, thus authorities at airports and airfields deploy methods to ward of any wildlife specially birds from airfield parameters. These include, security personnel patrolling with shotguns firing cartridges, vehicles equipped with ultrasound speakers, trained dogs to chase away birds and mammals and even bird repellent kites or the old favourite scarecrows planted around the base. The Indian Air Force has however been using their own unique method by deploying a person with drums next to the Taxy or Runways. He constantly beats the marching type drum in the shadow of operating jet fighters. Just wondering standing so close to the operation area and with all the jet noise, how effective can be this method. !!!

View attachment 923150

View attachment 923151

@Trailer23 @Imran Khan @PanzerKiel @SQ8 @Areesh @TOPGUN @MastanKhan @Raider 21
Why to beat that drum infront of twin engine jets fighters loud noise ?? First they wont be any bird that close to the jet in that sort of noise. Secondly in that jet engine noise how can a bird hear that drummer?
Endian IQ level at full display :lol:
The same Modi logic of attacking enemy with fighter jets in a cloudy weather so the enemy radar cant detect them :rofl:

Whatever suits your boat.
First you are unable to comprehend the phyche of the subject now you are mixing your carrots and peas.
Just read the last few posts and one would know, who is crying and cribbing.
You obviously who habitually jumped in like a headless chicken with irrelevant post.
Grow up. When people comment on a thread in a forum within the rules then there is no crying. I guess I am banging my head against a wall.
Yes, the head banging is obvious as you are always incompetent to address the subject and always post out of context.
If you are too scared then you can disable comments by me. The way you did earlier. But only if SCARED.
LOL, I love me... Who do you love.
You spend some 20 hours a day on this forum trolling hence you don't know simple fact that only an Admin or MOD can disable your useless comments.
Be scared for when you once again get dressed in Pink saree and sent on a forced leave.

Birds present a major safety hazard to both Civil Airliners and Military aircraft. Several military aircraft crashes are reported each year due to bird strikes, thus authorities at airports and airfields deploy methods to ward of any wildlife specially birds from airfield parameters. These include, security personnel patrolling with shotguns firing cartridges, vehicles equipped with ultrasound speakers, trained dogs to chase away birds and mammals and even bird repellent kites or the old favourite scarecrows planted around the base. The Indian Air Force has however been using their own unique method by deploying a person with drums next to the Taxy or Runways. He constantly beats the marching type drum in the shadow of operating jet fighters. Just wondering standing so close to the operation area and with all the jet noise, how effective can be this method. !!!

View attachment 923150
Well, I'm gonna get some heat from our Indian friends over this but Windie dropped a juicy one so ....

Indiana like to dance that's a fact so the guy with the drum is needed as all of this is needed for the Kanjar Khana, perhaps.

@Windjammer did I get this right?

Well, I'm gonna get some heat from our Indian friends over this but Windie dropped a juicy one so ....

Indiana like to dance that's a fact so the guy with the drum is needed as all of this is needed for the Kanjar Khana, perhaps.

@Windjammer did I get this right?
Or maybe they are aping Red Indians now.
Kalya Indians encouraging their weekend warriors with.... errrr.... War drums.

Back
Top Bottom