What's new

Indian air force's offensive military build-up along China's border

I think it is probably best that the Mod close the thread right now. The thread-starter started the thread so he could troll and so far he has been wildly successful. We should not promote this type of behavior on this forum.

That's very nice of you to say but there are racists in China just like anywhere else in the world. Though I would warn against writing people off because of one episode. Everyone has lost their temper at one point or another and that's when the instinct to sling mud becomes the highest. Often racist remarks the most accessible "mud" that one reaches for.

Well, Such Racism Is Not Tolerated Not Only By Me, But People Who atleast for Once Have Experienced Poverty In there Life, Who Have Felt the Extent of Pain one Undergoes Both Physically and Mentally Caused By Hunger...... Well, This is Just something More than Racism, Racism can be Of Cast,Color or Creed, But Insulting those who are Less privileged, Iam Sorry It Hurt me more than The The Bullet In My Right Knee

These are the Lines which Hurt me a Lot , This Was Written By Cloneman

but to the low casting Indian slum dogs,the best way is to slap on their face as heavy as possible,untile they keep silence

Well, Such Racism Is Not Tolerated Not Only By Me, But People Who atleast for Once Have Experienced Poverty In there Life, Who Have Felt the Extent of Pain one Undergoes Both Physically and Mentally Caused By Hunger...... Well, This is Just something More than Racism, Racism can be Of Cast,Color or Creed, But Insulting those who are Less privileged, Iam Sorry It Hurt me more than The The Bullet In My Right Knee

I understand. Poverty is the cruellest thing on earth and it's a travesty there are still so many who suffer under its burden. Good luck to both China and India in eradicating poverty. It's not an individual nation's problem, it's humanity's problem.

Calling Indian people "slumdogs" because they are Indian, is clearly racist behaviour, and not only that... it is incredibly stupid as well.

In my home city of Hong Kong there are slums too, in fact there are slums in every major city on Earth. Should we call everyone slumdogs??

You should report that post.

Calling Indian people "slumdogs" is not only racist, but it's stupid as well.

In my home city of Hong Kong there are slums too, in fact there are slums in every major city on Earth. Should we call everyone slumdogs??

You should report that post.

I have reported His Post The Moment He said it sir.... Thanks for all Your Support :cheers:

You Cant Call Yourself a Chinese Because They as far as I know are Not racist, They too Have Poverty and They too Have slums.... I dont think any Chinese would Criticize Poverty and Go So Down as You did Just to Satisfy Your Egos....

When did you begin to lecture on other pepole like a saint coming from India? Mr. Saint Indian,Can you explan why your message was deleted in the first page of this thread because of trolling? Can you explain why you first troll,then act like a saint to lecture on others because was trolled by another Chinese? Ironic,isnt it?

When did you begin to lecture on other pepole like a saint coming from India? Mr. Saint Indian,Can you explan why your message was deleted in the first page of this thread because of trolling? Can you explain why you first troll,then act like a saint to lecture on others because was trolled by another Chinese? Ironic,isnt it?

You want to Know what I wrote In the First Page?? First I thanked Mr Challenger For Posting this News, Next Mr Pakistani Nationalist, Quoted me and Asked If I Would Like a Two Front war or Not, For That I said I do Not need a war at all, He was a troll not me, I just quoted him and answered and hence the mods deleted it... And If You think I am lying You may ask the Mods to Un delete the Post of Mine so that You could see it and Understand I was a Saint from the Very Beginning.....

Ask any Person In Here, may it be Chinese or Pakistani or Indian, I am Not considered as The Best troller here

You want to Know what I wrote In the First Page?? First I thanked Mr Challenger For Posting this News, Next Mr Pakistani Nationalist, Quoted me and Asked If I Would Like a Two Front war or Not, For That I said I do Not need a war at all, He was a troll not me, I just quoted him and answered and hence the mods deleted it... And If You think I am lying You may ask the Mods to Un delete the Post of Mine so that You could see it and Understand I was a Saint from the Very Beginning.....

Ask any Person In Here, may it be Chinese or Pakistani or Indian, I am Not considered as The Best troller here

That makes no sence if the Mods deleted your message just because you quoted some trolles words.I dont think its because of your nationality.Still you delied the fact that you did troll around in this thread if not in others more.So the question is still here,how could a troller act like a saint to lecture on another troller? Because of your nationality? :woot:

That makes no sence if the Mods deleted your message just because you quoted some trolles words.I dont think its because of your nationality.Still you delied the fact that you did troll around in this thread if not in others more.So the question is still here,how could a troller act like a saint to lecture on another troller? Because of your nationality? :woot:

I think you are absolutely right. You have every right to use abusive words.

Thats as rational as one can get with you :wave:

As I said, If You want to Know what I said Is True Or Not, Contact the Mod and Ask what I had written, I only Said I dont need a War to happen, and The Mods Perhaps would have deleted It because I quoted His words, so that the Fire dosent spread any further..... And If You still Justify Your Act of Finding Happiness In Bashing The Less Privileged In The society Please carry on...

As I said, If You want to Know what I said Is True Or Not, Contact the Mod and Ask what I had written, I only Said I dont need a War to happen, and The Mods Perhaps would have deleted It because I quoted His words, so that the Fire dosent spread any further..... And If You still Justify Your Act of Finding Happiness In Bashing The Less Privileged In The society Please carry on...

No,its your job to convince the pepole that you are an Indian saint before lecturing on others. Other wise whom think you are?Answer the question: Are you an Indian saint and never troll,at least on this forum?

I think you are absolutely right. You have every right to use abusive words.

Thats as rational as one can get with you :wave:

Before juging other pepole,its better you shut up your fellow Indian barsheds mouth around this forum.

No,its your job to convince the pepole that you are an Indian saint before lecturing on others. Other wise whom think you are?Answer the question: Are you an Indian saint and never troll,at least on this forum?

I am No Saint, Iam Just an Old Man, and I can Assure you that, I have never Passed any Racist Comments Not only in this forum but anywhere else.... I have never Pulled In Poverty as a Subject to be Laughed Upon, I am also part time teacher, I dedicate Some of My time to those children whom You called "Slum Dogs"

I am No Saint, Iam Just an Old Man, and I can Assure you that, I have never Passed any Racist Comments Not only in this forum but anywhere else.... I have never Pulled In Poverty as a Subject to be Laughed Upon, I am also part time teacher, I dedicate Some of My time to those children whom You called "Slum Dogs"

Blah,blah,blah.Now I have no questions about you,also no intersting about your lecture.Disussion clost.But it doesnt mean I will stop giving your fellow Indian bashers a tough lecture if I meet some here.

Blah,blah,blah.Now I have no questions about you,also no intersting about your lecture.Disussion clost.But it doesnt mean I will stop giving your fellow Indian bashers a tough lecture if I meet some here.

I dont Mind What ever You do Except for Making "Poverty" a laughable Subject just because You Live in a comfort Zone, And It seriously Hurts For a Person Like me....

Back
Top Bottom