What's new

Indian air force's offensive military build-up along China's border

challenger

BANNED
Reaction score
To counter China, IAF to upgrade Ladakh airstrip - The Times of India

NEW DELHI: IAF now plans to upgrade its Nyoma advanced landing ground ( ALG) in Eastern Ladakh, which was re-activated when an AN-32 transport landed there in September 2009, into an operational airbase.

Defence ministry sources on Monday said IAF has submitted a proposal to develop Nyoma into ''a full-fledged airfield, capable of handling all kinds of aircraft, including fighters'', as well as civilian flights. Incidentally, defence minister A K Antony himself had visited Nyoma in June this year.

The reactivation of Nyoma, located just 23 km from the Line of Actual Control with China at an altitude of 13,300 feet, as well as other ALGs like Daulat Beg Oldi and Fukche over the last couple of years has been done with the stated objective of connecting remote regions of Ladakh with the mainland to promote tourism and other economic activity.

But the real aim is to counter themassivebuild-upofmilitaryinfrastructureby China all along the 4,056-km LAC. Coupled with building of road links in the region, reopening of such ALGs will create more access points for the armed forces to border areas with India's two traditional rivals, Pakistan and China. Such infrastructure will help India rush troops to the region if there is an emergency.

As reported earlier by TOI, after reactivating western sector ALGs, IAF is also upgrading eastern sector ALGs like Pasighat, Mechuka, Walong, Tuting, Ziro and Vijaynagar as well as several helipads in Arunachal Pradesh.

You must have a really good temper to answer like that :tup:.

Just FYI don't feed the trolls in the future.

See, I thanked him for Not Posting This News..... But I thanked him for Posting this News which also Reasons His anger....Read the News, You would Understand Sir

Ur deaf general talked abt it alot,including limited nuclear war.... history? there aint no russia,no ammo starved army, no civil war,no sanctions nothing... u should try a war we will end it... and this time we wont be accepting ur ceasefire pledge.

Care to Explain The Bolded Area???

47,65? tashkent, kashmir... UN

Elaborate it Please, Go ahead.. Was the Tashkent Agreement Signed Only By Lal Bahadur Shastri ?? and Not by Muhammad Ayub Khan???? And We never asked for a Ceasefire well Why would we when we were In a Comfortable Position Comparing to the Adversary

Last edited:
mind ur tongue buddy, he wasnt deaf. he had probs listening with his left ear.
we start and u end ??? once again by surrendering eh?:rofl:

@ topic its nice to see Indian babus realising the urgent need to boost up military set-ups in north east, they have already chocked the chines near the tawang region by su30mki deployment, and now ladakh.

next is to counter the aggressive move in gilgit baltistaan.

good jaaab :tup:

Those fake Chinese members who want to see endia destroying China will be embarrassed to read this post.

Well, thanks for being honest and showing your true endian mentality.

You must have a really good temper to answer like that :tup:.

Just FYI don't feed the trolls in the future.

See how your lovely indian brother "chocked the chines" in Tawang.

mind ur tongue buddy, he wasnt deaf. he had probs listening with his left ear.
we start and u end ??? once again by surrendering eh?:rofl:

@ topic its nice to see Indian babus realising the urgent need to boost up military set-ups in north east, they have already chocked the chines near the tawang region by su30mki deployment, and now ladakh.

next is to counter the aggressive move in gilgit baltistaan.

good jaaab :tup:

Stop using the PRC flag. And do you know the meaning of the word 'traitor'? The expansionist country you are advocating for won't give you shelter.... you better continue identifying yourself with China's enemies.... that suits you.

How can the deployment of own resources within own borders be deemed offensive ?

We discussed this on another thread when someone termed Chinese deployment within China as offensive.

If IAF has aircraft they will be deployed somewhere. We simply love to sensationalize things.

Please don't mind non-indian members excuse for my ignorance but its on their side of the border they can do whatever they want. Last week or before an india guy opened a thread of Chinese expanding their air force presence close to indian border.

indian members do not Thank me on this post.

See how your lovely indian brother "chocked the chines" in Tawang.

Stop using the PRC flag. And do you know the meaning of the word 'traitor'? The expansionist country you are advocating for won't give you shelter.... you better continue identifying yourself with China's enemies.... that suits you.

Yes. I understand the word traitor. In my home city, Nanjing, the word traitor is used interchangeably with the hanjian Wang Jing Wei, the infamous Japanese collaborator who betrayed his own brothers and sisters to the animals who ravaged much of China.

No matter how much the Indian trolls troll they'll never go as far as saying that the Japanese invasion of China was justified.

p.s. The PRC flag is created by "Kommunist pigs". Why you are defending it all of a sudden is quite beyond me.

Yes. I understand the word traitor. In my home city, Nanjing, the word traitor is used interchangeably with the hanjian Wang Jing Wei, the infamous Japanese collaborator who betrayed his own brothers and sisters to the animals who ravaged much of China.

No matter how much the Indian trolls troll they'll never go as far as saying that the Japanese invasion of China was justified.

p.s. The PRC flag is created by "Kommunist pigs". Why you are defending it all of a sudden is quite beyond me.

How long have you been on this forum?

Since..... Join Date: Aug 2010...? Right?

Back
Top Bottom