What's new

Indian Air Force To Quietly Deploy Rafale Fighter Jets Squadron At Pak India Border

No F16 doesnt have better BVR capabilities. It carries SD-10/PL-12 missile which has a max range of 100km. Its radar APG 66 can search for aircrafts at a distance of 150Km but in lockon mode can detect a fighter at 66Km.
Comparatively, MiG29 carries R77 BVR missile (and later on Astra) both having a max range of 110Km. And the Zhuk ME radar in air to air mode can detect and attack a target having 5m^2 RCS 120km away.
Do the math.
:hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy: What the fcuk, you don't know what is you talking about @Aryan0395 F-16 can't be carried SD-10/PL-12, Its for our JF-17, F-16 carried AMRAAM C-5 with a range of 105 km, we also have 18 F-16 block-52 equipped with APG-68 V-9 radar with range of 300 km, and earlier block were upgraded to 52 standard from turkey which mean they have similar radar range as block-52 have and india using only a basic R-77 with a range of 80-100 km @Aryan0395 :p:;):enjoy:

Are to yaar ye lafda jo tum logo ke beech me h ye religious h ya fir anti-Semitism par based h ?
I certainly don't understand what the problem is between you guys
Christians muslims and jews are from the same stock i belive

Are to yaar ye lafda jo tum logo ke beech me h ye religious h ya fir anti-Semitism par based h ?
I certainly don't understand what the problem is between you guys
Christians muslims and jews are from the same stock i belive
This is not one way thing. They are after us, we are after them.

What a superb quiet deployment
... bravo....

U guys do know its pdf Pakistan defense forum ... and it's an open forum????

What a superb quiet deployment
... bravo....

U guys do know its pdf Pakistan defense forum ... and it's an open forum????
Halla gulla hai bhai, werna aap bhi jantay hain keh aisi batain is terha nahi hoteen.
Jo Rafale Pakistan ki taraf ura, woh wapas nai jaeyga, yeh unko bhi pta hai.

Interesting... link please, I want to read entire news... because here in India we feel that they are for SAC... and would be deployed at a distance...

They are not for the SFC. But they can be used by the SFC when necessary.

Can you provide the link for this news... I cannot find this news by using Google..

It's even more easier to just look it up on Google Earth.

https://www.google.co.in/maps/place...bd28a29f7258d14!8m2!3d30.3781788!4d76.7766974

What a stupid pointless news story this is. Where else they going to deploy these fcking planes. Nepal?

It’s a none story these Indians will post any crap thread on pak defence forum. To discuss what for. Mods please close another useless crap Indian topic.

What a stupid pointless news story this is. Where else they going to deploy these fcking planes. Nepal?

It’s a none story these Indians will post any crap thread on pak defence forum. To discuss what for. Mods please close another useless crap Indian topic.

Kindly take a look at the opening post... Also the flags of that person...

Back
Top Bottom