What's new

Indian Air Force To Quietly Deploy Rafale Fighter Jets Squadron At Pak India Border

Semantics. How come something that's not even inducted gets deployed?
not even in future?

You seem to be not happy in me agreeing to your view point that there is no threat from Pakistan side other than ballons and pigeon
No you said that.,(that there is no threat). I was just warning you.(from the bigger threat)

It's a very quiet deployment indeed.

The fact that you don't have any of course helps a little in the quietness.

Indians doing something quietly...... that's virtually impossible, hell even after some 30 years, if Tejas even gets a new coat of paint, it's breaking news....besides if they go about quietly, how will the world know about India's achievements.....in fields.

Here you lost the plot. Rafale no doubt a better plane but F-16 did gives a better BVR + AIM strike capability with extended 120 KM range. Better than your Russian planes.
No F16 doesnt have better BVR capabilities. It carries SD-10/PL-12 missile which has a max range of 100km. Its radar APG 66 can search for aircrafts at a distance of 150Km but in lockon mode can detect a fighter at 66Km.
Comparatively, MiG29 carries R77 BVR missile (and later on Astra) both having a max range of 110Km. And the Zhuk ME radar in air to air mode can detect and attack a target having 5m^2 RCS 120km away.
Do the math.

“Quietly deployed” would mean no one really finds out about it.:undecided:

No F16 doesnt have better BVR capabilities. It carries SD-10/PL-12 missile which has a max range of 100km. Its radar APG 66 can search for aircrafts at a distance of 150Km but in lockon mode can detect a fighter at 66Km.
Comparatively, MiG29 carries R77 BVR missile (and later on Astra) both having a max range of 110Km. And the Zhuk ME radar in air to air mode can detect and attack a target having 5m^2 RCS 120km away.
Do the math.
Aik hota hai “c”, aik hota hai maha “c”.. jiss ko “C” se likhte hain.

The above quoted post is an example of a maha C registering on our board as if there aren’t already enough of them from India.

One sq at ambala for western front and kashmir/ladakh.
Another at hashimara for NE.

Back
Top Bottom