What's new

Indian Air force to have 46 squadrons in 2025

I think this time DRDO & ADA will not delay the development as it is their 3rd fighter jet project and Indian fighter jet developers are gradually maturing now. & for your information, I want to inform you that AMCA's developmental work has restarted again after HAL informs DRDO that it will roll out two LCA Mk-2 prototypes for flight testing by next year & Govt has given the go ahead to AMCA developers few weeks ago.

HAL is developing more new industrial complexes for the particular developments of AMCA & FGFA as it has to run the development of FGFA, Rafael, AMCA & Tejas Mk-2 together for the next two decades. Govt is also funding more for HAL to further expand its capacity to build large number of different fighters at a single timeframe......it will certainly boost IAF's combat fleet for continuous upgradation.....!!!
I want nothing more than those turds of HAL to develop AMCA within the next decade bro.But their repetitive performance has left me quite cynical.

I want nothing more than those turds of HAL to develop AMCA within the next decade bro.But their repetitive performance has left me quite cynical.
I can understand your worry bro, but we have to have faith in our scientists, none can develop an fourth generation aircraft in its first fighter jet development attempt, we have done it although it took more than three decades. US, Russia, China, France, UK all have started developing fighters from 1st generation jets but we have started the first fighter jet development with a fourth generation Tejas, so obviously we had to face problems and we have faced that but the valuable experience our scientists have got from Tejas development, it must help them in the development of AMCA, remember we are maturing in space tech, missile tech, and all other military weapon's tech, so why not we mature in fighter jet's tech.........World has now started to view India as a new Rising Defence Weapons maker frm imprtr.

Back
Top Bottom