What's new

Indian Air Force SU-30 Kill Confirmed

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Finally it has been revealed that the IAF SU-30 MKI Shot down by an F-16 of the PAF on 27th February 2019 belonged to No 221 Squadron of the Indian Air Force with call sign ''Avenger''.

b8c4272c-8ab9-4f43-ac3e-a72edfd7bda8-jpeg.579147

For f's sake, a new thread? really? and the call sign is "avenger" :hitwall:
Edit: It was already revealed, by ACM, DGISPR, Alan and so on and so forth. Nothing new I guess.

Finally it has been revealed that the IAF SU-30 MKI Shot down by an F-16 of the PAF on 27th February 2019 belonged to No 221 Squadron of the Indian Air Force with call sign ''Aggressor''.

There goes mighty IAF in shit hole.. Bravo PAF.. Love u :smitten:

I wonder if serving the same tea in more than one cup makes it taste better. Still doesn't matter just spoke my mind out loud smhw lol.
What's your issue with a new thread.

I wonder if serving the same tea in more than one cup makes it taste better. Still doesn't matter just spoke my mind out loud smhw lol.
And where exactly have you tasted the same tea.
In case you don't know, this is first confirmed combat kill of the mighty SU-30 which the Indians preferred to call Raptor of the East and an aircraft that is an overkill of the PAF.

For f's sake, a new thread? really? and the call sign is "avenger" :hitwall:
Edit: It was already revealed, by ACM, DGISPR, Alan and so on and so forth. Nothing new I guess.
But this info is new and very important one. Don't to be so desperate bro, it won't cost a lot of bandwidth to your internet connection.

Finally it has been revealed that the IAF SU-30 MKI Shot down by an F-16 of the PAF on 27th February 2019 belonged to No 221 Squadron of the Indian Air Force with call sign ''Avenger''.

Excellent windy.. I have been waiting for this kind of info :) imagine a positive rating from me

Back
Top Bottom