What's new

Indian Air Force Passing out Parade amazing acrobatics

Great! Very inspiring performance by the IAF boys! Not a hint of unease or tension. Perfect!

shocked to see they "perform" in such casual style. if such crap happens in the PLA, those in the video will be discharged immediately after the show.

:disagree:

shocked to see they "perform" in such casual style. if such crap happens in the PLA, those in the video will be discharged immediately after the show.

You can't appreciate anything related to India can you?

You don't have to step all over someone else to feel better about yourself.

Being a rude, disrespectful prick online won't add inches to your d!ck.

Show some respect for once, give credit where it is due, there is nothing wrong with appreciating hard work and dedication.

Buzz off shchinese. If you dont have anything to contribute to thread, just shut your, you know what. You were banned for a reason. You have habbit of derailing and flambating any thread related to India.:angry:

They do this silly stuff because they don't have any planes to fly. HTP 32, IAF's basic trainer has been grounded for months.

They do this silly stuff because they don't have any planes to fly. HTP 32, IAF's basic trainer has been grounded for months.

Another waste of time.

Did you hear what she said, the leader of the squad is a LAC ( Leading Aircrafts Man) . They do not fly.

Not witstanding the disparaging remarks made by two gents here ( Non Indians obviously), a great performance shows confidence in themselves & the weapon they wield.

I suppose the Idea is to learn to do those maneuvers my yourself first then attempt them in a jet :D

Stop Just insulting a country, If you do not like it sir, please leave it.. Do not just find chances to insult, it really makes a bad impression.

criticize the performance of your armed force (actually in fact only some few members of your armed force) is not insulting your country.

you need to learn how to clearly separate the concept or a a drill team and your nation.

Its a bad rip off of US Marine silent drill routine. We did similar exercises in secondary school. Badly coordinated at best. Here is the real deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a bad rip off of US Marine silent drill routine. We did similar exercises in secondary school. Badly coordinated at best. Here is the real deal.

[url="
- Marine Corps Silent Drill Platoon[/url]

Bad rip off ?? just as the special forces world over are a rip off of British SAS or Seals (including pakistan ) ?? Grow up kid ....There is nothing called as rip off in military, either you can do it or you cant....
Watch the video ...enjoy it ...godspeed....do post drills of your country (assuming you are not from US) , since (chuckle chuckle )some of the drills shown in the video was done in your school ...
in betn i did some CT operations when i was a 9th grader .... :cheers::cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom