What's new

Indian Air Force launches 'Guardians of the Skies' 3D mobile game

first three trainig missions were ok...but in last free flying mission i'm not able to pull the throttle down to 0......so even after landing and full brakes it doesnt go below 10 knots...as throttle is not going 0..

ps: i thought there might b problem with my screen guard but for all other mission throttle slides down to 0 smoothly........ahh never mind it was last training mission :)
the second episode of SOS call on mi17 was challenging :)
You've completed the first one? I just want to use tejas any idea in which mission it 'll be used?

You've completed the first one? I just want to use tejas any idea in which mission it 'll be used?
in first mission its su30mki vs pirates(challenging at first but then gets easier) and second is mi17 attack vs SOS call and a submarine(diff and tricky part)........other missions will b updated on 8th oct..........may b we can see any tejas but promos only show su 30mki, mi17, mi35, c130J, il76, no tejas yet may b later they will update :)

Did you fail to read the sentence "revised growth rate figures" ? Are you too delusional to see that in bold?

Know the difference between revised figures and preliminary estimates/calculations.

It's easy to say nonsense without listening to what the other guy is saying and then shout BACK TO TOPIC.

Even Indian growth rate figures are lower than the ones in WB site.

Back
Top Bottom