What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an incredibly stupid statement. IAF aircraft being destroyed on the ground in this kind of attack would have been HUGELY significant no matter what aircraft it was- even if it was a glider! Terrorism by definition is about perception and eliciting a disproportionate response to the actions carried out. Does one conduct a CBA before carrying out an attack based on the intended target judging for the "quality" of the target? In 26/11 Pakistani terrorists killed 166 people, more people than that probably died that month on the roads in India but which created more (and lasting) outrage and attention?

Anyway, all of the assets you might consider more "worthy" of an attack by your proxies are deployed further away from the IB, it is no coincidence that these guys hit the closest airbase to where they infiltrated.
Well stupidity is a double edge sword, since your country is well experienced in covering up misadventures by it's armed force personal, like the ram race by IN commanders or the sabotage at Gwallior, had any lost occurred at Pathankot, it would no doubt will be covered up. However, something like 26/11 gets more sympathy and attention. One wonders why the base in IOK housing MiG-29s wasn't selected since militants are already very active in that part.

If operation is still going on why your media is bashing Pakistan?

Historic Precedence. Media is blaming blaming based on previous inferences. Pakistan does have the distinction of actively supporting these elements in recent time.

AFAIK there has not been a Statement for IAF, IA or GOI regarding Pakistan on this issue. In India and other free countries Media is free to make educated guesses, If Pakistan has a problem it can sue the Indian Media in Indian courts for slander and defamation and GoP would be given a fair hearing.

I'm watching Indian media, and all they are showing is troops arriving in un-armoured trucks.

Secondly, they have "everything", yet the operation has been ongoing for 10+ hours?
i live there and also media is not allowed in those area where encounter is taking place, even they cant show live feed so spare me ,it takes time if u have to clear more than 20000 acres of land ,

like Indian loves terror attacks in Pakistan... first ask yourself especially your media that unko sab pata chal jata hey pehlay say tu phir atack ka bhi batadetay honay wala hey ? chutya banaya huwa hey dunya ko ? mera khyaal hey chutya tumko tumhare hakomat nay bana rakha hey dunya ko ub nahe bana sakhtay!
Easy now
Their Bollywood influence is national phenomenon

Check devals videos posted by his Indian fans
Sir
You're talking to one of the Doval fans. I have watched most of his videos. He never said 10times nor has he ever mentioned TTP or likes.
He is of the opinion that India should take new offensive-defensive posture.

Same script like staged fishing boat attack where a poor Indian official lost his job for deviating from official line and admitted the fake attack

He drank too much while at job- He was relived of his duties so that he could drink in peace-

Pathankot Gurdaspur border is a tough terrain with water bodies and has section where its not fully fenced.

These sort of attacks helps to plug the holes and rearrange security apparatus.

Freedom fighters will be mass produced and will be exported as its hard to find a job and these uneducated get easily manipulated and they are quite expendables.

All you need is .. teach them shout louder/harder , teach them how to fire bullets and send them across to kill people or get blown for their masters and attain heaven.

Then the next batch comes.... its a constant process ..... all for freedom ...since decades and will go on for some more time...

The issue now is.. if a whole batch of freedom fighters are dispatched then the waiting period for the next batch will take some time as the next batch will need time to grow up as those guns are too heavy and climate and terrain too harsh for the kids....

Hence freedom fighters will be coming every now and then in small batches and they will be attaining freedom from the face of the earth in regular intervals.

60% of population is between age bracket 20 to 25 years that would mean 120 Million and suppose 50% of these 120 million are males that would means 60 million boys who can carry guns, and as you think they must be all unemployed then the attackers should number in 20-25 per batch and damage done should be twice of what has happened in Pakistan's case.

You are frustrated because an attack happened in India, and I am frustrated because stealing a LEA's car and kidnapping him and using his phone to talk to handlers is sheer idiocy that is being fed to me. I mean come on all highly educated well trained terrorists are reserved for Pakistan only? I refuse to accept this.

Historic Precedence. Media is blaming blaming based on previous inferences. Pakistan does have the distinction of actively supporting these elements in recent time.

AFAIK there has not been a Statement for IAF, IA or GOI regarding Pakistan on this issue. In India and other free countries Media is free to make educated guesses, If Pakistan has a problem it can sue the Indian Media in Indian courts for slander and defamation and GoP would be given a fair hearing.
Educated guesses? Is this how you defend your media's obvious lack of responsible journalism?

AFAIK there has not been a Statement for IAF, IA or GOI regarding Pakistan on this issue

There has been no official statement untill now, One statement of rajnath singh was surfaced in which the usual befitting replay was mentioned, but no name or country was mentioned...... even the punjab police said, they cant make any statement ro give the details as the operation has been handled by IA and IAF

60% of population is between age bracket 20 to 25 years that would mean 120 Million and suppose 50% of these 120 million are males that would means 60 million boys who can carry guns, and as you think they must be all unemployed then the attackers should number in 20-25 per batch and damage done should be twice of what has happened in Pakistan's case.

You are frustrated because an attack happened in India, and I am frustrated because stealing a LEA's car and kidnapping him and using his phone to talk to handlers is sheer idiocy that is being fed to me. I mean come on all highly educated well trained terrorists are reserved for Pakistan only? I refuse to accept this.
Exactly. How difficult it is to get an encrypted 3g connection even in remote areas

damn it

here we go again. terrorists will suck *** and will be carrying their entire birth record and full family tree along with signed autographs of Hafiz Saeed , Zoin Hamid on ISI letter pad.

Almost pictured the end result even at this thread, going to happen at last but Sir Ji forgot to mention Blast and Bullet Proof Passport. However, i am totally in agreement on this with you.

ISI planned such attack to reach the facility but couldn't train them for maximum damage or kills so attack foiled.

There has been no official statement untill now, One statement of rajnath singh was surfaced in which the usual befitting replay was mentioned, but no name or country was mentioned...... even the punjab police said, they cant make any statement ro give the details as the operation has been handled by IA and IAF
Pakistan's ISI funded Pathankot air base terror attack?
New Delhi: Was the terror attack in Punjab's Pathankot carried out at the behest of Pakistan's intelligence agency, Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI)? If sources are to be believed, then yes.
Sources have told Zee Media that ISI held a meeting with several terror groups in December last year to plan terror attacks in India.

Among the terrorist groups which attended the meeting included Lashkar-e-Toiba, Jaish-e-Mohammad, Hizbul Mujahideen and Punjab-based Babbar Khalsa.
http://zeenews.india.com/news/india...ack-carried-out-at-behest-of-isi_1840744.html

When did I generalize anyone? I have seen sick posts before - in fact there's a particular chap who keeps tabs on the numbers of soldiers killed, and if it's higher on the Indian side, he does not even try to hide his glee. All the while, I know that most terrorist groups are out of control, though many are still controlled and are used as proxies.

We are too much into this to act like innocents frankly speaking.

Then that chap is sick. There is no sense in that. I would condemn that action be it from my own country men, analysts, professionals. I have issues with Indian forces as well as with the american forces but never celebrated their death and the creed I belong to forbids me to do that. You don't celebrate death!!

I would have to agree to that both sides are too much into this but we must move forward together.. I get your pain and frustration believe me as we have went through that for a decade and are still going through it. You feel helpless and want to crush the skulls of those responsible but we must remain calm and pray for better days and believe that our protectors can protect us.

If the general populace change their mindset and don't believe all problems originate from the enemy then maybe prejudices will die out... Most posters are just highlighting this...

Pakistan's ISI funded Pathankot air base terror attack?
New Delhi: Was the terror attack in Punjab's Pathankot carried out at the behest of Pakistan's intelligence agency, Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI)? If sources are to be believed, then yes.
Sources have told Zee Media that ISI held a meeting with several terror groups in December last year to plan terror attacks in India.

Among the terrorist groups which attended the meeting included Lashkar-e-Toiba, Jaish-e-Mohammad, Hizbul Mujahideen and Punjab-based Babbar Khalsa.
Pakistan's ISI funded Pathankot air base terror attack? | Zee News

Lol Zee media is speculating..... Have seen this....Did you see any official statement???? No right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom