What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 Terrorists were killed yesterday and 2 more were engaged in a gun battle today out of which 1 has been killed. The PM and the HM twitted yesterday saluting the martyrs but it looks like they were briefed very badly by the officials.
Peace talks wont be stalled but there will be a reply and that may damaged the situation.

Last edited:
Shouldnt the bodies of killed terrorists would be shown to media ?

so their real identities be proven that they were Pakistanis ?
&
If they are proven Pakistanis by the intell agencies of the both countries then its a time to conduct , joint anti-terrorists exercises & then go after all kind of terrorism with in both countries ?

Or if its a planned , move from international establishment +raw +Indian govt + pakistani politicians in.power ruling the country ?

Then , its a dangerous game , will raise the chances of a nuclear exchange between both India & Pakistan , after which Pakistan would be asked to surrender its nucks to some superpowers waiting & planing so long ?
Four images have been already released. I believe Pakistan has a tracking of its citizens using some sort of database like we have ours. And yes I am all for opening front in India as well but let's whether these released images are acknowledged or termed as non state actors. I hope that as this government has said they can take few hits for peace whether will it deliver or will it drown them. I fear for worse.

4 Terrorists were killed yesterday and 2 more were engaged in a gun battle today out of which 1 has been killed. The Pm and the HM twitted yesterday saluting the martyrs but it looks like they were briefed very badly by the officials.
Peace talks wont be stalled but there will be a reply and that may damaged the situation.
Today two terrorists have been killed so far.

पठानकोट आतंकी हमला: शादी के 1 माह बाद ही फर्ज पर फना हुआ अंबाला का सपूत (VIDEO)

CXyjr98UwAAOzbT.jpg

PathankotAttack: Fresh Fire Two Air Force Men, Two Garud Commandos Dead

this is a veru well planned operation with militarry level planning and execution a bunch of 5-7 terrorists cant do it there has to be some inside source and sleeper cells and local collabrators and logistical help otherwise its not possible that is these guys carried such a huge load of small and heavy arms and all there ammo to have such a spectacular operation running for so long
Read on a news agency's page that the mastermind is hiding in Rawalpindi.

Yes , but that looks like a large group , & I don't think that large number of Pakistani terrorists can cross over the borders
It's not one large group, rather its organized 3-4 small groups.

PathankotAttack: Fresh Fire Two Air Force Men, Two Garud Commandos Dead
Don't worry, numbers don't matter much to us. Number is 1, 10 or 100 it's all same for us.

4 Terrorists were killed yesterday and 2 more were engaged in a gun battle today out of which 1 has been killed. The Pm and the HM twitted yesterday saluting the martyrs but it looks like they were briefed very badly by the officials.

Could somebody tell me if the airbase had any security cameras???

The most perplexing thing for me to witness is that even in this grave situation where the country is under attack, the social media champions aka 'Bhakts' are leaving no stone unturned in chest thumping. We had intelligence, we nullified the attack, we neutralized all the terrorists, things are different from MMS era, and surprisingly, the most amazing quote floating in is that 'The Talks must continue'.

I mean, since when the Nationalists have become party spokespersons. The right thing would be to commend Modi when he does good and criticize him for anything wrong, but these days being even a little bit critical of Modi is enough for you to be tagged as a Khangressi or an AAPTard. I am not blaming Modi, but the brigade which seems to worship him.

so is it confirmed that these scums came from pakistan? have you found any green passports near them as yet? You talk of reply as if you have undeniable info on their whereabouts.

Now we just hope that last terrorist is caught alive.

Sab dudh ka dudh aur pani ka pani ho jayega.

The most perplexing thing for me to witness is that even in this grave situation where the country is under attack, the social media champions aka 'Bhakts' are leaving no stone unturned in chest thumping. We had intelligence, we nullified the attack, we neutralized all the terrorists, things are different from MMS era, and surprisingly, the most amazing quote floating in is that 'The Talks must continue'.

I mean, since when the Nationalists have become party spokespersons. The right thing would be to commend Modi when he does good and criticize him for anything wrong, but these days being even a little bit critical of Modi is enough for you to be tagged as a Khangressi or an AAPTard. I am not blaming Modi, but the brigade which seems to worship him.
Someone would be blamed if intended action is wrong. Is it wrong to support the government if military is backing for peace talks. Yes we had the intelligence, we have still not neutralized the threats and our casualties are high. MMS was different. Modi is different. What he does is fully supported by his colleagues. And yes prestitues are already hell bent on showing bad face of country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom