What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrorist were killed without taking much infra damage & casualities. It was a good day.

And Roybot....
I know what a casualty is but look at the paper again, it reads '8' casualties in NSG.....they were tapped into Attacker's coms,, had a bird in sky for Recon and yet 8 casualties....... Thats why i was like :o::what:
4 NSG were injured while defusing unexploded ordnance.2 more received splinter injuries during encounter but returned to encounter after first aid.

And @Roybot....

I know what a casualty is but look at the paper again, it reads '8' casualties in NSG.....they were tapped into Attacker's coms,, had a bird in sky for Recon and yet 8 casualties....... Thats why i was like :o::what:

Apparently you don't.

Death in hospital = 1

Mortal Remains= 6

Hospital Admission =10

All of them are counted as casualties.

comeon buddy even you guys make BS claim like shooting your own drone and claiming it to be from India for your false Bravado :D:D

drone-vs-drone-new_650x400_51437042151.jpg

Did Pakistan Shoot Down Its Own Drone? Survey This Evidence
Let me put your mind to rest, the following images were recovered from the shot down drone, if it was a Pakistani drone as you claim, then Indian security must be very poor since it had taken pictures from inside some Indian army compound....or the other explanation is that it was indeed an Indian drone.....take your pick.

55b653ddebf87.jpg

55b653da6b632.jpg

55b6558682544.jpg

55b6512dac8b9.jpg

4 NSG were injured while defusing unexploded ordnance.2 more received splinter injuries during encounter but returned to encounter after first aid.
my point remains the same, says something about professionalism of NSG

Apparently you don't.

Death in hospital = 1

Mortal Remains= 6

Hospital Admission =10

All of them are counted as casualties.
Read my post above

Pathankot terror attack LIVE: 10 soldiers martyred; fresh firing reported, two terrorists still holed up
A day after terror strike on IAF base at Pathankot, fresh grenade blast took place on Sunday morning. The grenade went off during search operations by security personnel. The mishap took place as personnel were destroying the unexploded ammunition.
Pained to know about demise of Lt. Col. Niranjan of NSG during mopping out operations at Pathankot, nation salutes his sacrifice: Home Minister Rajnath Singh
Pathankot terror attack LIVE: 10 soldiers martyred; fresh firing reported, two terrorists still holed up | Zee News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom