What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of this has proved that the Indian armed forces are no longer the capable adversaries that we once believed them to be. The Indian military has always been viewed as a worthy adversary ,but these recent events have simply proved that the Indian forces have grown weak and hence :
"THEY'VE GOT A BIG BARK ! BUT A SMALL BITE".

Take a chance and find out

Heyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!! What's up folks? Just logged in, Search Op not over yet? What the hell is going on??
combing op is on ... terrorists were neutralized.

1610089_1950227198536272_1679363672088353531_n.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Once again Pakistani military casualties in Badaber is 29; Indian military casualties in Pathankot 7.
Pakistani military aircraft lost in Nehran and Kamra At least 3.
INdian military aircraft lost: Zero.
But our response was swift and compared to your tip towing and action poses. Just another excuse to break the Peace dialogue and to scream out your rants.

And i am 100% sure their motive is not destroying jets and helos but to stay in base as long as they just need publicity of this incident, i don't know who is going to be benefitted with that. Their operation well planned to stay in base as long as possible. Even they are not interested in killing if they are interested they can plant bombs in many places but they don't something very fishy can't figure it out why they are not interested in any trophies but time.
Considering how our media react to such terrorist attack, their mission was a success. Had it not been for Modi, we would already had news about peace process falling apart.

Asuming from the facts how strangers manage to hide in a base for so long, how comes they know which area is safe for hiding ?

That's a very relevant argument considering they attacked during the night, if they weren't familiar with the general area how could they remain hidden for three days. Either they had surveyed the area or had some insider giving them all information.

I'm sorry, but there is a lot of very silly statments going on by people who seem to be quite clueless on a) the roles of units b) military training c) the capablities of specific units.

1.Garuds are "new" to what role exactly? And what does "new" even mean? They, as a unit, are over 10 years old, have served impecably to date around India and around the world. Do you think their 3 years of specalised training in every element of SF capability you can think of is meaningless?

2. The NSG is a counter terror force- end of story. They go where the terrorists are, nothing more, nothing less- this is their entire reason to exsist. There is no such thing as a close quarter/compact area force. As one of the world's premier CT units, they train in a huge range of missions- CQB is just one of them but one that many think is their sole role/capability. I wonder if many are aware that the NSG's SAG operators are airborne qualified? How does that fit with being CQB only? You think the NSG shouldbe sat around 365 days a year waiting for that one "perfect CQB mission"?? Is this how one gets better? Is this what other deciated elite CT teams like DEVGRU, FBI HRT and Delta Force are doing?

Now I'm seeing idiots on NDTV asking why the NSG weren't deployed as sentries at the gates of the AFB instead of the DSC! Come on, get real. Do you think that the NSG isn't up to this task? If so I'd ask you exactly who is? 26/11 proved the steel that exsists within that unit.

+ don't forget, the NSG's "shooters" are 100% made up of ARMY operators- many from the SF.

Sir i agree there r nuts in media especially the anchors who have zero knowledge on CT-CI ops. But one thing that is killing me right now that why NSA inserted NSG over here, without having any doubt on their capabilities one can apprehend a laps in command structure with this step, bcoz these all makes up to as many as 4-5 layers of cordon-up like Punjab POLICE(SWAT), DSC, GARUDS,NSG and IA, why so much love for NSG, did they want to keep IA out of the loop as its not J&K, in any way they are engaging IA now. Then why u cant gave whole responsibility to 9th or 4th PARA in the beginning. The planes of punjab wud be like playground for them.

Krantikari Reporter - Punya : GOI told Army Personnels that operation is ended. Hence, SOP's were not followed properly while defusing the Granade. 'Cause of this "Niranjan" died.:hitwall:

did you see saraika ghose's tweets last night? Kejribitch retweeted her where she was whining about bhakts.

No. I'm not active on Twitter. :p:

Heyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!! What's up folks? Just logged in, Search Op not over yet? What the hell is going on??
No apparent threat to civlians or stratagic assets- contained, the area being searches is VAST with literally limitless places for the enmey to hide. Why is it that many are so quick to ask that others put themselves at heightened risk just to suit their narrative? The teams on the ground would prefer to wait this out, wear the rats down and perhaps even take a few alive (if possible) for the Intel guys to have some "fun" with them. Rightly so- they aren't willing to risk losing the life of valuble Indian security personel for the sake of some complete wastes of DNA.

How are all the armchair generals doing? Are you all comfortable in your cozy beds whilst others are out their doing their duty...

Sure and we'll be waiting at the border just like your so called "Cold Fart" escalation back in 2002.;)
lol @ waiting at border, are you really that naive to think answer to a proxy attack will be on border?

lol @ waiting at border, are you really that naive to think answer to a proxy attack will be on border?
Why last time you did act on a proxy attack carried out by your own RAW operatives.

Every now and then they discover 2 more terrorists? what's up with the media.
May be they are coming through tunnel directly link to Hafiz saeed compound...Just kidding on a seriouse note bro there are complete choas they don't know whats going on. Too many cooks spoil the dish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom