What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the contrary damage is severe, let the actions die down, then everybody will get the details, less sensitive only. Number of dead soldiers is higher than the number of terrorists, that says a lot. Even after Intel inputs this happened, then terrorists were well armed for this mission and our personnel were slow initially. That can be acknowledged. I just miss my days 3 years back when I was there. Such a lovely place and when fighters take to sky in the middle of mountains, roaring is just so good, and now this attack. Sad day. RIP Indian soldiers.

and used the phone of Indian officer to call ISI head to ask what to do next.

wonderful. even Americans never had such luck and dumb terrorists.
The game today is not how credible your story is rather how much power/soft power/media's firepower etc you have to project the story.
This is the area where we have been lagging behind.

RSS was quite after Modi's surprise visit perhaps preparing to give their own surprise.
maybe this is what pakistani friends perceive , but for surprises , they have to wait i guess , there will be many more surprises as work in progress is on for peace and tranquility for humanity , moreover eunuch anti Bharat khangressi's are out for long now .

NDTV CONFIRMING GUNFIRE CONTINUEING, OPERATION STILL ONGOING.
Terrorists are well entrenched buddy, most probably by noon or afternoon only area might get cleared. Operations were still active few minutes back.

FRESH SHOTS IS BEING FIRED IN A NEW AREA. ARMY REDIRECTING TO THAT LOCATION.

Did Garudas neutralized the terrorists?

Could not even get in range of technical area... Killed right at the entrances
You might enjoy being not informed is well a good thing. What has happened inside is way beyond many peoples expectations. Situation is really bad inside.

These happen to stall the rising democratic face of pakistan specially when ever democratic government does anything positive related to India by its own without giving much importance to Army head!!

Modi;s travel to Pakistan on Sharif;s bday is not good digestion for PA. They are having diarrhea and they are creating nusience now.
For God's sake stop this nonsense.
PA behind everything.

yes, still continue...... may be 3 more left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom