What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Irfan Saheb, i hope this level of sarcasm will be allowed in case of an attack on Pakistani soil( God forbid any ) as well.

We know our media is pathetic and blames Pakistan on the drop of a hat but does that mean we should make fun of situations like these.
Yes he is trolling Mountain high at the pathetic incidents some people cry when the same incident happen in their house town
Very pity of him

Damn its true. Retired Air Marshal confirms emergency meet at Delhi HQ regarding 'disproportionately strong response'

WTF WTF, no.....i tweeted him my feelings. We need to give this peace process a chance. Hope they calm down.

comparing attacks on Indian bases and Pakistani bases

attacks on Indian bases are badly foiled. the terrorists make schoolboy errors. bring all the evidence with them to help identifying the evil ISI.

attacks on Pakistani bases are mostly successful. the terrorists either escape or die by design leaving no trace about their handlers.

conclusion, Pakistani airbase security sucks balls of melon size
Indian base security rock hard like there is no tomorrow

side note:
normally these "foiled" attacks in India happen when there is not much Masala left in the news against Pakistan. ;)

You forgot the part when after a terrorist attack in Pakistan, Pakistani military officials show off, "Indian", made weapons, which India doesn't even produce. Very customary.

NOOOOO

God please no response now. Give peace a chance.....

Taking out few terror camps, atleast those close to the border , will do world of favour.

That will take time to launch attack again.

We cannot intercept plans every time
Imagine if we haven't got intelligence? Scale of our suffering.

We should push terror camps and launch pads far way from border as possible.

Damn its true. Retired Air Marshal confirms emergency meet at Delhi HQ regarding 'disproportionately strong response'

WTF WTF, no.....i tweeted him my feelings. We need to give this peace process a chance. Hope they calm down.

Talks will continue, so will the responses.

So called counter terror experts running high on sarcasm and mirth and demanding a price of blood to even deem such events worthy of a modicum of seriousness.

Abominable soul really.

Nice of Irfan Sahib to preempt any linkage discovered after the terrorist pigs are dispatched to hell .

Pakistan will play the victim card here too, Pakistan is a peaceful country, it does ot have a terrorist problem. There are no anti - India terrorist organization operating our of Pakistan. Ok

Good story na?

Taking out few terror camps, atleast those close to the border , will do world of favour.

That will take time to launch attack again.

We cannot intercept plans every time
Imagine if we haven't got intelligence? Scale of our suffering.

We should push terror camps and launch pads far way from border as possible.
Talks will continue, so will the responses.

What are the chances? You think there will be a military response?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom